• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pure Fentanyl smoking/nasal spray

I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this math...and it's prob just a problem with me since no one else has said anything...BUT since we are talking about Fentanyl here, I figured it would be better to be safe than sorry and clear up any confusion that people may have(like me).

OK... If...."1:1 mg:ml of fentanyl with something like 99% isopropyl so that 1 ml is 1 mg"...then HOW CAN IT POSSIBLY BE THAT.... "4:1 mg:ml so each ml is 250 ug"??????
I simply don't understand your math in this scenario. UNLESS you meant it backwards compared to how you typed it. If that is the case, PLEASE clarify that for everyone because you guys are discussing the smoking of pure fentanyl(possibly an analogue) and even the TINIEST of mistakes in your math could result in someones death.

According to my math(which should be quite simple)...."4:1 mg:ml" comes out to each ml being 4mgs of Fentanyl....NOT 250 mcg's. I feel like I am missing something obvious because no one has mentioned this discrepancy yet, but since I can't see a problem with my math I am choosing to post about this given how easy it is to die with this shit.

I assume you meant to type that 4:1 ml:mg comes out to 250 ug of fent per 1 ml.....OR.....1:4 mg:ml comes out to 250 ug of fent per 1 ml...... AGAIN....when discussing FENTANYL..... mistakes like this EASILY get people killed. THAT is why I felt a need to bring this up.
You're completely right I switched mg and ml amount I'll go fix that my bad

Edit: thanks to a damn bug my post deleted here's the post with the amounts corrected. Again my bad posted it as I was traveling on my phone.... James Brown is right that mistake was one that could be lethal. That's why fentanyl should only be used prescribed or in a lab setting.

Right on KK. While this usage is not recommended as a general consensus in the end you will do whatever you decide matter what we think so you should at least have the info you need to be safe.

My recommendation mix 1:1 mg:ml of fentanyl with something like 99℅ isopropyl so that 1 ml is 1 mg and if you wanted 100 mcg you would evaporate 0.1 ml. It would be recommended to dilute it further at 1:4 mg:ml so each ml is 250 ug and if you want 25 UG evaporate 0.1 ml of the alcohol fent solution after you shake the solution before drawing it. Once you evaporate the alcohol to leave your dose you could add caffeine to make it run or something, but the amount of chemical is so small I don't know how it would work for you... Maybe you can do like people do with DMT and evaporate the solution into a leaf you can smoke as they do with changa, but make it one dose at a time of you do not a large batch.

Really though as everyone says don't fuck with fent even if you research it as without practice you'll likely fuck up your mixture and die no joke. Be very careful and have a sitter with narcan nearby not only when you use it, but when to are prepping your solution.

If you use alcohol, keep inind that it has a high vapor pressure. If it's not stored in a well sealed container, your solution can concentrate over time.

So I figured out the smoking technique for pure fent. I updated my original post with the guide. I posted it in code (that means unregistered users can't see it right? Or does this site not have that feature?) I figure that will maybe at least keep just random people from stumbling across it and possibly making it too strong, bluelight is harm reduction so I'm hoping registered users at least have the sense to keep the dosage under control.

You need to make it clear in your instructions when working with the pure fent while making a solution to work in a removable area easy to clean and not to expose any part of the body. If fentanyl is spilled on a carpet for it will become a death trap for any pet or even person walking barefoot over it. You need to suggest something like file or solid floors covered with a tarp or something to be set up as the work station.

^Exactly
It's important to clean everything when dealing with a substance active in the sub-mg range

You need to make it clear in your instructions when working with the pure fent while making a solution to work in a removable area easy to clean and not to expose any part of the body. If fentanyl is spilled on a carpet for it will become a death trap for any pet or even person walking barefoot over it. You need to suggest something like file or solid floors covered with a tarp or something to be set up as the work station.

^Exactly
It's important to clean everything when dealing with a substance active in the sub-mg range
Thanks for the input will quote your post and add it into the method. Great idea.

So, I recently got my hands on some pure fentanyl. I know its not safe to smoke as is, nor to just mix with another powder. I know the basics of how to do it safely, add water or some other solvent maybe to have it evap quicker, then add that to an inactive filler. Question is what would be a filler that would still run on foil like I want it to? Only real interest is in smoking. Foil is my thing haha.

UPDATE - Made both fentanyl sprays and 2 methods for smoking. Here's the "recipe" for both in case anyone is wondering. I also made a spray the spray is pretty straight forward just use distilled water and make it basically 1mg/1ml and youll be good (depending on spray volume of course), mine is just under .2ml so i get 187.5ug of fent/spray which is perfect, 2 sprays and i have a medium buzz going 3 and im high 4 and im nodding hard. You can adjust strength of course according to tolerance. People with little experience with opaites and little-no tolerances shouldnt be doing it. but if you do make your sprays very low ug/spray you can always spray more in but never can you spray some out. DON'T SMOKE IF LITTLE TO NO TOLERANCE PLEASE.

Method #1
What you will need.
-Fentanyl HCL/Freebase (I'm sure analogs would probably also work just fine, just obviously adjust you dose as it wont be the same as regular old fentanyl.)
-Citric or some other acid (only if your fentanyl is in a freebase form{And the freebase may already be readily soluble in the alcohol not sure})
-Some sort of alcohol (ethanol, moonshine, grain alcohol, everclear, IPA (last resort if others are hard to obtain in your area, i fall under this i had to resort to it so don't worry if you do, the good news is if you do have to resort to it that typically means you can obtain 99% IPA so that's good at lest) the closest to pure the better. But no denatured alcohols (they have additives that dont evap away). Before you use your alc of choice, put a drop or two on some GLASS and let it evaporate (wont take long thats why we want highest % possible alcohol preferably 95%+ but aim for 99, you can always distill your alcohol with an easy homemade distiller to get as close to 99% of whatever alcohol as possible)
-PG (can be dissolved in PG and then just dripped straight onto foil or in a oil burner or lightbulb and vaped that way)
-An e-juice dripper bottle *Important* as its more accurate than the ones with the eye dropper, and easier to deal with. (IMO).
-Safety gear (Optional but recommended) Surgical/medical gloves (latex, nitrile, ect) gas mask or surgical mask, tyvek suit or sleeves.
-Calculator
-A syringe or two. One needs to be a 1cc syringe though. The other would be a larger one 5-10cc just be to make adding the full amount of water to the bottle less time consuming.
-A scale that measures in MG's (NOT a .01 scale on a funky setting. That DOES NOT make it weigh in mg like some people have been lead to believe. Just like different settings don't make a .1 scale into a .01 scale. I don't know where this misconception came from but the amount of people I've met that think this is the case is unreal.)

1. Figure out how many drops/cc(mL) your bottle gives. Do this by putting 1cc in your bottle then dripping it out one by one. (do it 5 times just to be sure you get the same amount each time. The first go you may get a couple less drops then the rest because the a couple drops get stuck in the bottle.

2. Pull out your calculator and figure out then how strong you want your mixture. 25-50ug/drop is recommended. I won't tell you how to calculate you should be able to figure that one out on your own.

3. Put on safety gear.

4. Weigh out your fentanyl. (PRO TIP - Don't tear whatever your weighing your fentanyl onto (i use parchment paper a 1x1" piece or so 3 folds in it 1 1/4 of the way up 1/2 down and one 3/4 the 1/4 and 3/4 i fold the edges up with to make a nice little tray of sorts while weighing and then the middle one is so when i put it in the bottle i just fold it and then dump it in, it slides off the parchment nice with barely any stickage), just put it on and then add your weight of fent to the weight of the paper or whatever. These scales are worse at weighing under 10mg so if you already have say 100 mg on the scale its much more accurate this way!!!)

5. Dump fentanyl all over your floor... LOL JK but i managed to do this one of times... nodded out. Oops. Seriously though dump it into your dripper bottle.

6. Put your alc of choice into the dripper bottle with your syringe using whatever mL/mg solution you came up with in your math earlier. Put the tip and lid back on as soon as your done to prevent spillage.

6.5 If using PG just replace the alcohol with PG, the rest is the exact same.

7. Go get a cup/bowl of hot water, hot as your tap can go crank that bitch (unless your tap is like mine and can legit burn you at hottest temp (id keep it like 150F or lower just to be sure you dont vape away your precious fentanyl) and put your Fent/alc solution bottle in the hot water to make sure all the fent is dissolved. I noticed the fent was a bit harder than it was in water solution to get it all disolved, but once its in there it doesn't come back out at all, ive been watching it very closely. Give it a good shake while the alc is still hot. (don't keep hot for too long or else the alc will start evaping and solution will become more concentrated and could be dangerous if strong than you wanted)

8. Find something that can smoke on tinfoil example would be caffeine powder or mannitol. find a small spoon, put said powder in spoon (just enough to throw onto the foil for a couple tokes) and drip a couple drips of solution on it and wait for it to dry out, throw it on some foil and enjoy! You can add more once its dryed out if its not to the strength you want it yet just dont make the pile too wet or the alc starts running out the side of the pile and precious precious fent is lost.

8.5 If using PG just put a drop straight onto/into foil or vaporizer of choice and ENJOY!

Fentanyl is pretty sensitive to heat i find so just take it easy with the lighter, heat nice and gentle.
If you need any help with making a spray or smoking solution, feel free to post here and I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can, or also feel free to message me if posting public isn't your thing, glad to answer anything I can, always glad to help.

And YES what i have is PURE fentanyl HCL 98% Lab tested. Goes through just one other person between me and the lab. No it is not an analog (To the 3 people that said "its prob just an analog" why is it just an analog? Is it because you can't get pure true fentanyl? That's you, I on the other hand can. Just want to clear that up, sorry just hate when people think they know more about me than I know about me, not mad at anyone no one take that personally its legitimately just a pet peeve of mine.

Kind Regards,
yies
Hey yes I have been trying to send you a direct message I do not know how to do it please respond to me or better yet direct message me thanks !

Hi, im new here. Would anyone have any relatively new input on extracting fent from Orion matrix patches. Have tried many times now, with no success. Have tried soaking in isopropyl 99%, 80proff vodka and some acidic(vinegar) solutions. Both with and without removing the adhesive first. After evaporating residue on big mirror, always only left w/ gooey residue, with no traceable fentanyl in the scrape off? Orion matrix patches contain 20.4mg in the 100micrograms p/hour version. After 72 hours it will have released 7.2mg or 7200micrograms. That would leave around 13.2mg fentanyl in the used patches. Right?
If anyone has any advice on how to get to the fent, please let me know. Smoking or chewing thise matrix patches has no effect.
Second: Any advice on Pecfent nasal spray. Can it be iv'ed? Does vaping work better than nasal administration? Thanks in advance