• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Pure Fentanyl smoking/nasal spray

yies

Greenlighter
Pure Fentanyl smoking/nasal spray (2 Smoking methods)

So, I recently got my hands on some pure fentanyl. I know its not safe to smoke as is, nor to just mix with another powder. I know the basics of how to do it safely, add water or some other solvent maybe to have it evap quicker, then add that to an inactive filler. Question is what would be a filler that would still run on foil like I want it to? Only real interest is in smoking. Foil is my thing haha.

How can i make a fentanyl nasal spray then? Its pure fentanyl HCL not an analogue or anything. Would i just use distilled water? or would i need a special kind of solution like a saline solution or something?

UPDATE - Made both fentanyl sprays and 2 methods for smoking. Here's the "recipe" for both in case anyone is wondering. I also made a spray the spray is pretty straight forward just use distilled water and make it basically 1mg/1ml and youll be good (depending on spray volume of course), mine is just under .2ml so i get 187.5ug of fent/spray which is perfect, 2 sprays and i have a medium buzz going 3 and im high 4 and im nodding hard. You can adjust strength of course according to tolerance. People with little experience with opaites and little-no tolerances shouldnt be doing it. but if you do make your sprays very low ug/spray you can always spray more in but never can you spray some out. DON'T SMOKE IF LITTLE TO NO TOLERANCE PLEASE.

Method #1
What you will need.
-Fentanyl HCL/Freebase (I'm sure analogs would probably also work just fine, just obviously adjust you dose as it wont be the same as regular old fentanyl.)
-Citric or some other acid (only if your fentanyl is in a freebase form{And the freebase may already be readily soluble in the alcohol not sure})
-Some sort of alcohol (ethanol, moonshine, grain alcohol, everclear, IPA (last resort if others are hard to obtain in your area, i fall under this i had to resort to it so don't worry if you do, the good news is if you do have to resort to it that typically means you can obtain 99% IPA so that's good at lest) the closest to pure the better. But no denatured alcohols (they have additives that dont evap away). Before you use your alc of choice, put a drop or two on some GLASS and let it evaporate (wont take long thats why we want highest % possible alcohol preferably 95%+ but aim for 99, you can always distill your alcohol with an easy homemade distiller to get as close to 99% of whatever alcohol as possible)
-PG (can be dissolved in PG and then just dripped straight onto foil or in a oil burner or lightbulb and vaped that way)
-An e-juice dripper bottle *Important* as its more accurate than the ones with the eye dropper, and easier to deal with. (IMO).
-Safety gear (Optional but recommended) Surgical/medical gloves (latex, nitrile, ect) gas mask or surgical mask, tyvek suit or sleeves.
-Calculator
-A syringe or two. One needs to be a 1cc syringe though. The other would be a larger one 5-10cc just be to make adding the full amount of water to the bottle less time consuming.
-A scale that measures in MG's (NOT a .01 scale on a funky setting. That DOES NOT make it weigh in mg like some people have been lead to believe. Just like different settings don't make a .1 scale into a .01 scale. I don't know where this misconception came from but the amount of people I've met that think this is the case is unreal.)

You need to make it clear in your instructions when working with the pure fent while making a solution to work in a removable area easy to clean and not to expose any part of the body. If fentanyl is spilled on a carpet for it will become a death trap for any pet or even person walking barefoot over it. You need to suggest something like file or solid floors covered with a tarp or something to be set up as the work station.

1. Figure out how many drops/cc(mL) your bottle gives. Do this by putting 1cc in your bottle then dripping it out one by one. (do it 5 times just to be sure you get the same amount each time. The first go you may get a couple less drops then the rest because the a couple drops get stuck in the bottle.

2. Pull out your calculator and figure out then how strong you want your mixture. 25-50ug/drop is recommended. I won't tell you how to calculate you should be able to figure that one out on your own.

3. Put on safety gear.

4. Weigh out your fentanyl. (PRO TIP - Don't tear whatever your weighing your fentanyl onto (i use parchment paper a 1x1" piece or so 3 folds in it 1 1/4 of the way up 1/2 down and one 3/4 the 1/4 and 3/4 i fold the edges up with to make a nice little tray of sorts while weighing and then the middle one is so when i put it in the bottle i just fold it and then dump it in, it slides off the parchment nice with barely any stickage), just put it on and then add your weight of fent to the weight of the paper or whatever. These scales are worse at weighing under 10mg so if you already have say 100 mg on the scale its much more accurate this way!!!)

5. Dump fentanyl all over your floor... LOL JK but i managed to do this one of times... nodded out. Oops. Seriously though dump it into your dripper bottle.

6. Put your alc of choice into the dripper bottle with your syringe using whatever mL/mg solution you came up with in your math earlier. Put the tip and lid back on as soon as your done to prevent spillage.

6.5 If using PG just replace the alcohol with PG, the rest is the exact same.

7. Go get a cup/bowl of hot water, hot as your tap can go crank that bitch (unless your tap is like mine and can legit burn you at hottest temp (id keep it like 150F or lower just to be sure you dont vape away your precious fentanyl) and put your Fent/alc solution bottle in the hot water to make sure all the fent is dissolved. I noticed the fent was a bit harder than it was in water solution to get it all disolved, but once its in there it doesn't come back out at all, ive been watching it very closely. Give it a good shake while the alc is still hot. (don't keep hot for too long or else the alc will start evaping and solution will become more concentrated and could be dangerous if strong than you wanted)

8. Find something that can smoke on tinfoil example would be caffeine powder or mannitol. find a small spoon, put said powder in spoon (just enough to throw onto the foil for a couple tokes) and drip a couple drips of solution on it and wait for it to dry out, throw it on some foil and enjoy! You can add more once its dryed out if its not to the strength you want it yet just dont make the pile too wet or the alc starts running out the side of the pile and precious precious fent is lost.

8.5 If using PG just put a drop straight onto/into foil or vaporizer of choice and ENJOY!

Fentanyl is pretty sensitive to heat i find so just take it easy with the lighter, heat nice and gentle.
If you need any help with making a spray or smoking solution, feel free to post here and I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can, or also feel free to message me if posting public isn't your thing, glad to answer anything I can, always glad to help.

And YES what i have is PURE fentanyl HCL 98% Lab tested. Goes through just one other person between me and the lab. No it is not an analog (To the 3 people that said "its prob just an analog" why is it just an analog? Is it because you can't get pure true fentanyl? That's you, I on the other hand can. Just want to clear that up, sorry just hate when people think they know more about me than I know about me, not mad at anyone no one take that personally its legitimately just a pet peeve of mine.

Kind Regards,
yies

Last edited:
What you mean you have pure fentanyl that would be almost too small to see.

Why would you add it to an inactive filler (making it a homogeneous mixture is really hard/maybe impossible at home) if you can just stick with volumetric dosing?

Why would you add it to an inactive filler (making it a homogeneous mixture is really hard/maybe impossible at home) if you can just stick with volumetric dosing?
This volumetric dosing is the way to go. Even big pharma companies sometimes have issues making homogeneous mixes of highly potent drugs and inactive fillers. And they have lots of people working on it. Meanwhile a solution will be homogeneous by definition. Google says that fentanyl dissolves in propylene glycol which in addition is nice to vape (idk about foil but it works very well in a light bulb) and acts as a preservative so your solution wont grow any nasty microorganisms.

^ PG is a great idea if it's soluble and you want to vape it

And don't forget to use proper safety gear!

What you mean you have pure fentanyl that would be almost too small to see.
Hence why im trying to add filler so its not dangerous to smoke lol. Doses are in the ug range, very hard to see lol.

Because smoking opiates is my thing, not sprays or some shit. haha

This volumetric dosing is the way to go. Even big pharma companies sometimes have issues making homogeneous mixes of highly potent drugs and inactive fillers. And they have lots of people working on it. Meanwhile a solution will be homogeneous by definition. Google says that fentanyl dissolves in propylene glycol which in addition is nice to vape (idk about foil but it works very well in a light bulb) and acts as a preservative so your solution wont grow any nasty microorganisms.
Sure pg may work, but its not the throw some on foil and chase it around kind of ritual that i like :p

If PG works in a lightbulb it works on tinfoil, but a vaporizer pen is your best bet

I mean if you have a pile of pure fentanyl you still would barely even be able to see it say you 50 mg that's like 1/100th of a tea spoon .

Anyway I agree make a solution.

IME evaporating onto filler doesn't work so well. I know you want to smoke and I'm not trying to be a buzz kill but If you could perfectly distribute fentanyl onto a filler that's like me never playing a guitar picking one up and playing stairway to heaven.

The chemists doing that for big companies I bet are paid in the six figures and they had to practice for probably years everyday 8 hours a day that's why they are experts

What you could do is make a solution (water and some ascorbic acid should work and add something like benzyl alcohol as a preservative) and only take out the amount you want to smoke, add it to some filler and smoke.

Wouldn't ascorbic acid make it a salt and more stable?

Like I know if you add HCl to a base you tend to get a much less likely to evaporate form .

Because smoking opiates is my thing, not sprays or some shit. haha

yea can make an alcohol solution which you drop or spray onto foil, heat it slightly to evaporate the alcohol then inhale the fent when it burns

this way you could volumetrically deliver the exact dose to the foil everytime

off topic,

you have a good chance of killing yourself. I did not know a single person that tried to smoke fent and didn't end up overdosing or dying, myself included

What you could do is make a solution (water and some ascorbic acid should work and add something like benzyl alcohol as a preservative) and only take out the amount you want to smoke, add it to some filler and smoke.
Could you explain a little further? not sure i'm getting what you mean

Wouldn't ascorbic acid make it a salt and more stable?

Like I know if you add HCl to a base you tend to get a much less likely to evaporate form .
The fent is already in a salt form i think anyways its fentanyl HCL

yea can make an alcohol solution which you drop or spray onto foil, heat it slightly to evaporate the alcohol then inhale the fent when it burns

this way you could volumetrically deliver the exact dose to the foil everytime

off topic,

you have a good chance of killing yourself. I did not know a single person that tried to smoke fent and didn't end up overdosing or dying, myself included
I know, got narcan and a sober sitter on stand by for things like this! Have smoked fent before, the patches. What kind of alcohol?would 99% IPA work?

^I can't say for sure what will keep it in solution at room temperature... But make damn sure that it does!

Meaning it stays dissolved. If you ever made coffee and filter it then leave it out to sit after a while some of the chemicals collect at the bottom of the cup that black brown stuff.

This is important because it needs to be dissolved in order to have a even distribution of the fentanyl if say you make 50 doses then after 10 days 20 present collects out onto the bottom now you might poor out 1 dose and have up to 13.5 doses and need to go to the ER or just flat out die before u can even attempt narcan