• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Pure fent powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fentabill

Greenlighter
Hello friends. I'm so so sick of the everyday struggle to get heroin or be sick. Or take a sub and not be able to do do dope for days.

Someone I know we'll has got pure fent powder. I've done that before by adding it to water and swishing a tiny little bit in my mouth around. But I have a fixation on snorting. I NEED to snort. I have having water fent cause u need to inject it or do it another way and I need powder to snort. Nothing beats a line. It's an addiction on its own... how can you possibly safely make pure fent into sortable powder. It comes in powder form but you can't snort it it's too dangerous.

Basically I want to snort my feet any but it's too dangerous. How can I make it so say I get 0.5 mgs per 100mg of powder and what powder could I use? If it comes down to it I'll do the water again but I really don't want to:( thanks for help!!

Update;

I would prefer something easy on the nose and sweet. I don't want or need it to smell or look like heroin, it's not for anyone else but me. Thanks

Well what you would do is first of all please dont go off my suggestion without researching proper dosage,

go buy some manitol and then get some fent and cut it, but there could be hotspots and what not.... I got some fu-fent awhile back and was just doing little bumps of it and was fine. unless you have proper lab equipment to weigh it, your gonna be fucked and whatevber process you choose will be Dangerous.

best of luck,

do some research and figure out a proper dose, then just cut it with any cutting agent.

anyways, if you can find the dosing then you can just bump the fent straight but it is highly dangerous.

Ensuring a mixture free of dangerous hot spots with just combining two dry powders is very dangerous when the drug is as strong as fent. If you're not prepared to make a diluted powder the right way, please stick diluting in water. Which, by the way, is typically used as a nasal spray and not just swished in your mouth-- it's a lot more effective and might satisfy your desire to put stuff in your nose.

But if not, if you don't want to OD prepare the powder in a method like outlined here on Erowid in the 'diluting' section.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.