• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos pure diazepam/alprazolam powder??

Measuring stuff on a Gemini 20 that is very dose specific is not safe. You need a better scale.

pure diazepam is what comes from a pharmacy if im correct there is no such thing as ''pure'' diazepam is diazepam, its the same thing so my guess is whatever you told is bogus. Be carful

pure diazepam is what comes from a pharmacy if im correct there is no such thing as ''pure'' diazepam is diazepam, its the same thing so my guess is whatever you told is bogus. Be carful

Diazepam from a pharm contains 10mg API/ diazepam and several hundred milligrams of excipients, binders & fillers. The powder being discussed here is of a much purer nature than pharm tablets.

Diazepam from a pharm contains 10mg API/ diazepam and several hundred milligrams of excipients, binders & fillers. The powder being discussed here is of a much purer nature than pharm tablets.

Yeah, to give you an idea:
A "2 mg" bar of xanax has a total weight of 200 mg. That's 1% alprazolam and 99% binders/fillers.

With a script, you could presumably get a compounding pharmacy to acquire pure alprazolam/diazepam powder and make a custom solution or capsules for you, but that's not exactly economical for a recreational user.. so when people talk about benzo powders, they are typically talking about stuff that comes from more or less shady Chinese labs, and is either actual alprazolam traded on the darknet, or various unscheduled benzo analogues (ex.: diclazepam or clonazolam) that are being sold as grey-market "research chemicals".

These are sometimes intended for personal use (benzo powders can be dissolved in alcohol, so they can be dosed in a reasonably precise fashion using a dropper), while other people buy them in bulk to press them into counterfeit xanax tablets for re-sale.

Well this i did not know, thanks for correcting me. Id love to try the pure diazepam or alprozolam. Id imagine its extremely potent.

I have a hunch that the majority and perhaps all of the alprazolam powder doing the rounds is actually etizolam. Either way I did more than my fare share two years back, and it really is dangerous stuff.