• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Pure bliss

Well the ideal is to have a naloxone implant that releases naloxone when the carbon dioxide in your blood rises above certain levels. They have the technology to do it but they don't because of baby boomers lol. Baby boomers hate you for using drugs and want you dead. They are like yankees hating on black people: Racist and intolerant. You gotta wait 10-20 years for them to die of old age before you can receive social recognition for your drug use exploits.

Only black Earth can cure their hate. When it comes to drug users, everyone that's 55 y.o.+ thinks of them in terms of " I wish I could kill them and get away with it". They rejoice when TV talks about overdoses and people dying from drugs, they jump to the ceiling screaming "Ahaaa! look what you get if you use".

Deep down they know they're missing on something big and hate is their only consolation.

Only black Earth can cure their hate. When it comes to drug users, everyone that's 55 y.o.+ thinks of them in terms of " I wish I could kill them and get away with it". They rejoice when TV talks about overdoses and people dying from drugs, they jump to the ceiling screaming "Ahaaa! look what you get if you use".

Deep down they know they're missing on something big and hate is their only consolation.

Wow dude! I'm in the demographic you point out and what you've written couldn't be further from where I stand in my beliefs and morals. You really need to be careful when painting a whole segment of the population with the same brush. As a matter of fact, I don't know anyone, including my 80 yo father, who feels like what you've written. You're entitled to your opinion all good and well, but be careful rounding everyone of a certain age up in your statements. It just doesn't work!

Yah i don't get what age or generational stereotypes have to do with this thread?
I know some pretty judgemental young people, and some very open minded retirees - and vice versa.

Yah i don't get what age or generational stereotypes have to do with this thread?
I know some pretty judgemental young people, and some very open minded retirees - and vice versa.

So where do you put the blame for the recent fentanyl deaths? I agree with you that age is not a criteria beyond any doubt, there is reasonable doubt, fine, then my friend, YOU give the criteria. You tell us who has clean hands and who has blood on them.

Donald trump is winning the elections, why? Because the phrase "War is a symptom of Islam" is more true than "Islam is a religion of peace". If my statement is not reasonably true, or if your statement is more true than mine, then YOU give us a statement that's more true.

:)

Last edited:
Sorry mate but when a woman is interested in you they make sure they see you. None of this 3 weeks of phone and text action. You are deluding yourself about her and about the heroin. I have no doubt i will see you posting ( that is if you are still alive ) asking for help on dealing with withdrawals.

Your life but using smack because some chick didn't give you attention is pretty retarded.

Your pretty judgemental, I haven't had any for 36 hours, no withdraws. So i have no idea what your talking about. I know its pretty dumb to be using for some chick, and i feel kinda stupid for doing so, but it did take out the bitch factor. Yes, I will still be alive cause the H I bought was too cut, No one could overdose on this crap. I stopped before it was too late. I feel no negative side-effects for stopping. I don't know what type of woman logic you have but, you did read that she is much older than me right? Your logic doesn't apply in this case. She's a different type of woman, Also recovering from a black eye she gave herself. She isn't on her phone 24/7 texting everyone like most woman are nowadays, she leaves her phone somewhere n forgets about it.

I don't know what these other people on my thread are talking about, Stick to the main topic. Your taking attention away from the main topic by being a generational stereotype... What's up with that? What is black earth? Does that have anything to do with my topic at all? If not stop posting. Much love to everyone else.

Your lunchbox? LOL!
Dude you say u got shit under control, your not addicted and so forth. I have no skin in this game so take this however u want but from reading ur posts I believe u are at the very least mentally addicted. I'm a heroin user as well and to me your actions are typical addict behavior. Using to numb emotional pain, letting some homeless junky u really don't know fix u up. C'mon bro just be honest with yourself cause in all honesty your not fooling any of us junksters, the only one your fooling is yourself dude. You don't have this under control at all from what u posted. Dude we've all been where u are bro, we all convinced ourselves that we got this. After all we don't use everyday, but that once a month turns into once a week and then every other day and so on and so forth. I would guess that the people who posted before me see the exact same shit I did in ur posts, we recognize that behavior, we know that guy all too well. Just open ur eyes op before it's too late bro. You've already tasted the nectar of the gods and you went straight to shooting up. I'm not trying to dis u or anything like that and I'm really not a dick trust me. I'm just another addict. Sure I can justify my usage because I have a terrible gi disease that's crazy painful but I can't do that anymore, I'm an addict, I'm always gonna be an addict. I don't plan on quitting and if I did kick I'd still be an addict cause if think of dope everyday. I see in u a lot of people I know/knew and I don't want you to fool urself like a lot of us here have. Step back and take stock of your life and everything that means something to u, just kinda imagine that in ur head... Now imagine all that gone..........

I say all this with kindness and hope for you. End all this foolishness before u lose ur chance to be something in this world. I know a lot of people that wish they could be back where u are with knowledge they have now. It's all love my brother, were all on the same team here. Alls the best my friend, good luck and god bless!

Words wise, well chosen, honest and as true an correct as the sun is hot. Amen to your advice.

So where do you put the blame for the recent fentanyl deaths? I agree with you that age is not a criteria beyond any doubt, there is reasonable doubt, fine, then my friend, YOU give the criteria. You tell us who has clean hands and who has blood on them.

Donald trump is winning the elections, why? Because the phrase "War is a symptom of Islam" is more true than "Islam is a religion of peace". If my statement is not reasonably true, or if your statement is more true than mine, then YOU give us a statement that's more true.

:)

Statement that are more true: Your posts are off-topic. No one is interested in your conspiracy theories here. Try the CE&P subforum.

I may be wrong but wouldn't one need an bachelors degree before you can even go to a med school take mcats etc. It doesn't add up bud. Stop fooling yourself, your just a junk star hanging out at the mall? Hahaha

Statement that are more true: Your posts are off-topic. No one is interested in your conspiracy theories here. Try the CE&P subforum.

The government should be doing more...hard working citizens who pay taxes and reward themselves by watching the last Star Wars movie, should pay MORE. It is common sense that drug addicts are provided with a naloxone implant, free detox or pharmaceutically pure compounds of known doses...out of taxpayer dollars yes.

One may complain say, I am a hard working citizen and hate to see my money being spent on addicts...well guess what, they aren't doing a good enough job, not paying enough, they need to pay more, work harder and get madder. If working to pay taxes is their thing, they need to pay...and work and pay and work...and pay...forever.

The government should be doing more...hard working citizens who pay taxes and reward themselves by watching the last Star Wars movie, should pay MORE. It is common sense that drug addicts are provided with a naloxone implant, free detox or pharmaceutically pure compounds of known doses...out of taxpayer dollars yes.

One may complain say, I am a hard working citizen and hate to see my money being spent on addicts...well guess what, they aren't doing a good enough job, not paying enough, they need to pay more, work harder and get madder. If working to pay taxes is their thing, they need to pay...and work and pay and work...and pay...forever.

Why have you turned my thread into a government conspiracy case?... What does this all have to do with my thread? Can you be so kind and make your own thread? This all has nothing to do with my story. Please and thank you.

You all are very judgmental. I use H for a week to numb the pain and now everyone thinks im a junkie? You're only a junkie if you believe your a junkie. I haven't had any withdrawals for the past 48 hours, So I don't even know what to say. Mental addiction is where you believe you need it to feel better. Physical addiction is where you need it to live... well that comes after a long term use of it. I didn't even have mental addiction, I stopped, and will not do any. It's called mental power. You can do anything you want to do with your life. If you wanna do all the drugs in the world ,you can do that. If you wanna just have sex with all hot woman you can do that too. If you want all the money in the world you can do that as well. Life gives us limitless options, You choose what to do with it.

I know this might sound crazy, But, I'll tell you what I'd like to do whenever it's possible. KSA might have heard about it. The world isnt as you think it is, There are dimensional portals across the world that lead you to the next dimension/ another world. They are located in key points around the world, No where near populated areas obviously. There is a mountain in germany called mount untersburg. Many people go into the mountain... and never come back. There was a case where 2 hikers went into the mountain, disappeared.... Their families made graves for them.. Than 3 months later they turned up on a cruise ship without a single memory of what they had done the past 6 months. There are so many reports on different mountains with similar stories. I'd like to travel to one of these places and find out the truth, There is always a truth. You can read more about the story on ats. Anyway, ill keep ya'll updated. have a good day n much love.

Zacord, can I suggest you put that user on IGNORE? If you click on their username and "View profile" there is a link underneath their username to "Add to Ignore List"

Zacord - I read with interest your post above about an 'alternate universe" (entered through "dimensional portals"), as you say. That is some crazy shit! Honestly, it sounds pretty far-fetched but I don't portend to know anything/everything about anything/everything, so I'll just call myself..... intrigued. It sounds to me like someone who was seriously tripping but upon entering this "alternate being" gets told that yes, this shit is "for real"! And all along I thought the real universe was where we all schelp along to work, do our 9 - 5, come home totally beat, eat some dinner, do a few bong hits and then go to bed. Oh yea, repeat over and over till we drop dead. Come to find out, the schelping is a dream world and fantasyland is actually "for real". UFB!!

After reading that, all I can say is WOW~! Other than what I just wrote, I'm speechless!

I'm gonna update this post.

First off, I quit H last week. Haven't had any since last monday (7 days clean) It wasnt very hard to be honest. I got into an accident with my car last weekend, I just can't go and buy it, No money, nor transportation. Its fine though, I'm moving on to drinking Kava kava, a great healing drink. relaxes you, takes the edge off, absolutely amazing look it up if you have a chance. On amazon i ordered a bunch of things to help me get my mind off of this stuff, He shou wu, superfoods, acai, guanabana... just some of the things.

I'm gonna focus on just doing my schooling for now, I don't know what will happen in the future but, i cant just sit here any worry about it. I'm finishing my diploma in mechanics (going to school to learn how to fix cars) Than i go to college for a few classes and earn my associates in applied sciences. What would be ideal is for me to go to school for classical chinese medicine, learn about herbology, pathology, anatomy, acupunctuce and massage to possibly get a doctorate. That or go to china and learn a little bit about herbs, kung fu, tai chi, chi kung, chinese... there's too much to list. Goals huh? Everyone on here was saying "your already a junkie" "You sound like an addict already". Sure, i did it a few times, but because you do it it makes you an addict? I've been clean for a week now, no relapse, nothing. I actually feel better than i was when i was actually on it. I smoked a few bowls of weed yesturday, wasn't all that great but it took the edge off n made me sleepy at least. I wasn't thinking about it the whole entire time. Now as time goes by I think less and less about it. I have a ton of tabs on my browser, saw that this was still opened and wanted to give you all an update, if anyone even reads this. Than again, I didn't do enough to make me an addict. I spread 2g's over 2-3 weeks. I did it before once, it was alright but, im gonna detox and eat healthy. I got a list of superfoods to eat, and cleanse my blood/body.

I hope to hear from you all that commented on my post. Much love to you all, i wish you all the best. Have a great day!!

Op bro i had your back til the very last post.

You are a very.. interesting fellow and obviously smart. From your posts i think you have a good soul so please dont take this the wrong way as i am also someone with a good soul and made this account after literal years of lurking for hours a day on bl without signing up..

You are definately showing addictive behavior.

And when i said i had ur back til this last post.. you say you had no wd then immediately say you have moved on to kava kava... which people commonly use for opiate wd. In mild cases such that yours is it no doubt completely masked any wd you might have felt either physical or more importantly psychological ie. Depression anxiety craving.

And the fact that you seem to have used some substance constantly for some time now would suggest you have a problem with sobriety. N since you have experienced the grand daddy of wonderful addictive substances it might be trouble for you in the future.

I say this as a heavy heroin addict who lived in crushing wd almost every day for years and did alot of things i am not proud of and would never have thought possible prior to h addiction.

On a positive note i am glad to hear you successfully put down the h caz it sounded like u kept saying tomorrow tomorrow for a few posts. Just leave that genie in the bottle man.. there are many other less harmful and more worthwhile drugs out there. K take care

Op bro i had your back til the very last post.

You are a very.. interesting fellow and obviously smart. From your posts i think you have a good soul so please dont take this the wrong way as i am also someone with a good soul and made this account after literal years of lurking for hours a day on bl without signing up..

You are definately showing addictive behavior.

And when i said i had ur back til this last post.. you say you had no wd then immediately say you have moved on to kava kava... which people commonly use for opiate wd. In mild cases such that yours is it no doubt completely masked any wd you might have felt either physical or more importantly psychological ie. Depression anxiety craving.

And the fact that you seem to have used some substance constantly for some time now would suggest you have a problem with sobriety. N since you have experienced the grand daddy of wonderful addictive substances it might be trouble for you in the future.

I say this as a heavy heroin addict who lived in crushing wd almost every day for years and did alot of things i am not proud of and would never have thought possible prior to h addiction.

On a positive note i am glad to hear you successfully put down the h caz it sounded like u kept saying tomorrow tomorrow for a few posts. Just leave that genie in the bottle man.. there are many other less harmful and more worthwhile drugs out there. K take care
I stopped last week and started using kava kava yesturday, i never had any wd to begin with to be honest. Yes, I have dabbled in different drugs... weed,shrooms,lsd,heroin,tried coke once (didnt agree with me) kava kava, thats pretty much it.
My favorite by far though is shrooms, I have a positive attitude and when i tripped on 7g's of shrooms I can tell you my life changed for the better. I wouldn't be able to quit the way i did if i had not done it. It was such an amazing experience. Experiencing ego of death, having the whole world turn into what seemed like a super mario world, trees talking to you, feeling the music coming from your body, staring at the ceiling having pumpkins appear and disappear with the music, watching a barograph on the ceiling jump to the music, jumping into water feeling nothing... like your flying. It was a completely different universe. It was totally amazing.
Weed used to make me feel great, not anymore. LSD is meh, killed my stomache. Heroin is ok, it took away the depression i was in but, im over it. The woman that i was with continues talking to me and i ofc still love her, but i just think that one day ill meet her again and tell her how i felt about her in the past. I won't touch any drug for a while now, Not till i get a car. When i do get a car im gonna do a spiritual shroom session, and change myself for the better. It definitely did something for me in the past, and i will get to the bottom of what i need to find out first, before i continue.
I used H for the year i was in college. My friend introduced me to it when we used to hang out as said in my other posts, i know it wasn't right and i feel pretty stupid in doing it. I can't change the past but, I can most certainly change the future. I love myself, and to be able to do something meaningful in my life would be great. I don't need a 9-5 job to make me happy, a wife, kids, house (the american dream huh?) That's not for me. There's so much more to life than that bullshit. My life has been alright for now, but the city is utter garbage. People barely say hi to you, when your smarter than the average joe and try to have a conversation with them they look at you with this face. Some people can't even understand me when I speak to them, I have to dumb down my speech for others to be able to understand me.

I don't know what an addict is, I just like trying different things. I made the mistake of doing H again, hope i don't do it again. Shit happens in my life and didnt have anyone to talk to about that chick i was dating. I talked to a few people and they gave horrible advice. So i resorted to h, yes horrible idea i know. But, it won't happen again. Once im done with college im moving far away from where i currently life so i can't go buy it. Temptation is a bitch. Without it you just can't get it, Out of sight out of mind right?
Also, to comment on what you said. I never felt any anxiety, i have anxiety already so it made absolutely no difference. The past week has been the same before i started using h. Now life is just a tad boring. I'm fixing that by buying books like the Shang han lun. I should at least read a little bit of that before i try to go to college for hebalism. There's so much crap in life that isn't published. Just to give you an example, This man lived to 250 years old. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li_Ching-Yuen
I could go on about stuff like this but, this is a drugs forum. Cheers my friend, Have an amazing day and much love.

Ill take your pennies tyvm. I know what your talking about though, Like i said in one of my replies. I had a friend that was addicted for many years, He wasn't just physiologically addicted he was physically addicted as well. He won't ever be able to kick the habit, I doubt he ever will find the will power. I will never get to that stage, I've seen how he acted when he didn't have it.. its not pretty at all. He did anything to get me to get him boi.... He's the type of person to steal your wallet and help you look for it. It took me a long time to figure out he really wasn't a good person, H changes you...You do anything to get your hand on a bag... Even steal from someone you consider a "brother".

I don't have a reason to be addicted, I was having physiological stuff going on but, I fixed it. And for me to be phyiscally addicted to something takes a long time, I remember trying to get off wax (weed) it was pretty hard as i got used to going to work, hitting my pen, and doing it every hour thereafter. That was after months of smoking wax everyday. Eventually what happened sucked balls. I'll tell you how i quit smoking wax from my pen.

One morning I woke up, threw my sheets off, Jumped out of bed, Put some clothes on, fumbled to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. Got to the kitchen and asked myself... "What is there to eat? I don't see any food, This place looks like it's been empty for weeks.." -Looks in the fridge and see's a bright light- "Ohhhhhhh look at what we have here..... Eggs, Bacon, Cheese, Even some bagels Fuck yeah". Cooked everything in 15 minutes, Eggs looked like a yellow pancake with melted cheese on top, Bacon was nice n crispy, and toasty bagel on the side. Add'd some organic honey on top of my eggs for energy. Ate it all faster than a hotdog eating champion. Took a banana, water, keys, wallet, phone, and headed out! Got to my car went to the drivers side door... tried the key... didn't work. Than I remembered "oh shit, thats right i broke the key lock for this side, I need to go to the other side and unlock it from there" I fumbled to the otherside n unlocked it. Got in my car... made it vrooommmm, and off i go. Started eating the banana, took a few puffs off my pen, finished the banana.. Threw it out the window... kept driving. Couldn't find my pen anywhere and noticed before when i threw the banana out the window I heard a "crash" So, Till this day I can only assume that my pen was thrown out with the banana. I came back several hours later and couldn't find it. Some lucky guy came by saw it picked it up n started hitting it, It was full of wax. I'm cheap, Not gonna go online n spend another 80$ for a pen. It pained me so to stopped smoking but, at that point i had no choice.

Every single day thereafter was boring as all can be. Work was beyond boring... Staring at a screen pressing enter and putting a label on a stupid box. It pissed me off so goddamn much. I'm glad they let me go from that job, Afterwards I realized I needed more education so now just going back to school for mechanics. I'm gonna be the guy fixing your car, and trying to help you out with your nutrition/ asking you what pills you take to help your health out. I'm not a doctor formally, Don't have the license to be one, Too many years and money spent for that kind of shit. But, Doesn't mean i don't have some knowledge about pharmacy and how the body works, Every pill period, Is made for you to take for long periods of time. Than after that you have to ween off of it and probably need another pill to help you do so, It makes me sick thinking about that kind of stuff. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed my little story, Have a good day! Much love.

There is no comparison to dropping weed and intravenous Heroin. You fucking crazy? Physical withdrawals aside the psychological pull is incredible, stronger than methamphetamine by far ime. Good luck with it.

It's not getting clean that's the difficult part (for some people, anyway, like myself and I guess you as well)...it's staying clean :)

I can power through acute withdrawal like a champ but The Hunger always returns eventually...

Also, sure it's easy to stop dope if you've got no money lol. I've been clean for...I'm not sure, but somewhere in the neighborhood of 20+ days. Because I've been broke lol. Stick a fat wad of cash in your pocket and some boredom or depression in your mind, THEN see how seriously you take your newfound sobriety & life goals

so you went for pharmacology not medical school? There's a big difference you refer to your med school days and then state that your woman had herpes in her youth. You do realize that herpes is a gift that keeps on giving right? She may be outbreak free but still has herpes. How can you say such medically ignorant things on one hand and then boast about med school on the other. Don't you have to be a college grad to even get into med school? You are 21? You just sound so young and naive. No offense but I can't even imagine that you were in actual "med school." You talk about being so mature but I just don't see it.

So when you said med school was that a typo or a lie? If you're finishing mechanic school now...