• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Purdue Pharma files for bankruptcy

So who's gunna supply the oxymarket now? How do I enquire about there leftover supply of oxy?I'll only pay cents on the dollar of course.but seriously there's other oxy suppliers right? I love that stuff

but seriously there's other oxy suppliers right? I love that stuff
Sure, generic oxycodone has been on the market for ages, though it is probably all instant-release. I wonder if "OxyNEO" will be discontinued or bought by another company?

So who's gunna supply the oxymarket now? How do I enquire about there leftover supply of oxy?I'll only pay cents on the dollar of course.but seriously there's other oxy suppliers right? I love that stuff
South of the border i guess?
or people will seek other types of PKs instead.
These POS claim bankruptcy to weasel out of the lawsuit payments. the Lobbyist and politicians who let this happen years ago should be sent to the gulag

Well China and Mexico are pushing tons of fake oxys pressed with fentanyl on our streets.

Well China and Mexico are pushing tons of fake oxys pressed with fentanyl on our streets.
That's not really a substitute and I don't mean dangerwise I mean euphoria wise I want my oxys to be oxys fentanyl is great but it's short acting and oxy isn't something I want to join the extinct list like mdbp, ketamine (in my country it hasn't been around since 2006) or Thai Buddha sticks.

are we still in afghanistan. And yeah china has it.
wish we could grow weed, poppies and trade with coca.

Does Purdue even produce anything anymore? I think they were looking at that injection ready buepe.. oh wait im sorry, instantaneous dissolving sublingual abuse proof buepe.

Does Purdue even produce anything anymore? I think they were looking at that injection ready buepe.. oh wait im sorry, instantaneous dissolving sublingual abuse proof buepe.

i think their drugs were out of the picture (generics took over) by the time the "epidemic" exploded. So really purdue is just a scape goat to crucify here for public perception. This will solve abolustley nothing except cause less scripted opioids to circulate and more fentanyl.

Personally, i don't care if Purdue dropped oxycontin from the sky over towns. They did not instruct anyone to inject, snort, combine with alcohol, benzos etc. In fact, all of that was warned against. People are responsible for their own decisions and consequences.

Lots of people on this thread bashing purdue. The same people that wish drugs were all legal and we had a choice how to use them. What do you think purdue did? Manufacture safe drugs (if used as directed) that they were up to us to decide how to use. Which one is it people? do you want legal drugs or not?

They knowingly lied about the addictive nature of oxy and distributed the most inject friendly formulation ever. They also influenced pain management practices to create positive sales that resulted in people dying everyday. Stick to abuse friendly street shit lucid if thats what your looking 4. Truth is that this drug dealer family plaid themselves as a legit pharmaceutical distributor and just ended up being to top drug dealers. Sorry i take a completely different view then yours. Might be because im no longer a slave to opiates.. out years ago scot free. <3

and obviously im no drug war promoter, but these drug dealers were in the system and need to pay back

Last edited:
That's not really a substitute and I don't mean dangerwise I mean euphoria wise I want my oxys to be oxys fentanyl is great but it's short acting and oxy isn't something I want to join the extinct list like mdbp, ketamine (in my country it hasn't been around since 2006) or Thai Buddha sticks.
Oxy will never be extinct. Generic formulas are manufactured by several companies including some being canadian, have no fear my oxy loving compatriot

i think their drugs were out of the picture (generics took over) by the time the "epidemic" exploded. So really purdue is just a scape goat to crucify here for public perception. This will solve abolustley nothing except cause less scripted opioids to circulate and more fentanyl.

Personally, i don't care if Purdue dropped oxycontin from the sky over towns. They did not instruct anyone to inject, snort, combine with alcohol, benzos etc. In fact, all of that was warned against. People are responsible for their own decisions and consequences.

Lots of people on this thread bashing purdue. The same people that wish drugs were all legal and we had a choice how to use them. What do you think purdue did? Manufacture safe drugs (if used as directed) that they were up to us to decide how to use. Which one is it people? do you want legal drugs or not?
i think everyone wants drugs to be legal, but are afraid of the results, but if we take a look at how heroin and morphine were both able to be purchased over the counter 100-160 years ago, its safe to assume it wouldn't be as chaotic as one might think, you used to be able to walk into a pharmacy and have your morphine/heroin solution made there on the spot to your needed potency, and no one batted an eye, just because people are dying due to 1. fentanyl which is not by their own choice so that sucks but, if you're going to use drugs and combine them, then you better fucking know how your body is going to react and i firmly hate drugs or companies being blamed for overdoses or because a chemical is addictive, everyone is damn well aware of what theyre taking and seem not to take "addiction" or "dependency" seriously at first, but i compare everything to past history and to current, alcohol can be just as deadly and addictive as opiates point finale, but going to the pub on a friday isn't a big deal, so why would hitting up the opium-den on a friday evening be a big deal smh

^^^^
So what would be the most safest option.
The illegal option Does Not work well at all.

In my opinion, I would love for everything, and common sense, should be legal. Except biohazard material (fentanyl).

I think everything SHOULD be legal, and supported and research be looked into on the subject alongside with trying to advance and evolve, you know towards the betterment of mankind. Maybe world wide collective awareness in case of interest and all.

I really think everything should be legal EXCEPT alcohol. . . . . . . . . . . and. . . . . maybe cigarettes.
I think everything should be legal instead of being thrown in a martial law pig pen.
I know this post probably doesnt make alot of
sense, but.

Of course I want everything to be legal so that I can go over to the store and GET SOME codeine.
. . . .
THAT'S REAL !

like when I go over to the "weed" store, and
get my "flower" ? and edibles ???
sorry @Zonxx for hijacking thread and your Awesome comment ! ?

Z !

* it helps to have research available or access to it also ! because then at least you can be aware of consequences and circumstances.
like signs andsymptomssymptoms.

Last edited:
^^^^
So what would be the most safest option.
The illegal option Does Not work well at all.

In my opinion, I would love for everything, and common sense, should be legal. Except biohazard material (fentanyl).

I think everything SHOULD be legal, and supported and research be looked into on the subject alongside with trying to advance and evolve, you know towards the betterment of mankind. Maybe world wide collective awareness in case of interest and all.

I really think everything should be legal EXCEPT alcohol. . . . . . . . . . . and. . . . . maybe cigarettes.
I think everything should be legal instead of being thrown in a martial law pig pen.
I know this post probably doesnt make alot of
sense, but.

Of course I want everything to be legal so that I can go over to the store and GET SOME codeine.
. . . .
THAT'S REAL !

like when I go over to the "weed" store, and
get my "flower" ? and edibles ???
sorry @Zonxx for hijacking thread and your Awesome comment ! ?

Z !
i think limited sales, like they do with over counter codeine, and having a log with the buyers history of the substance so that they can't order a ludicrious potency, i can't say benzos are dangerous to have with opiates if you know how they'll effect you at the bare minimum individually, youd be able to have a good estimate if safe or not, but maybe restricted to one or two CNS depressants at a time, or to be instructed to take alongside a stimulant (they want to rx amps with opiates to offset respiratory depression, sedation but i don't find that effective they CLAIM it adds to the analgesic effect, but not all that much to be quite honest i find the amps take away from the opiates and depending on your pain for example, amps can amplify it due to muscle tension if you take too much or aren't prepared with sodium levels etc, should glance at my amp/coke uncommon fact thread i threw up earlier just to share, a decent read some unknown facts i actually learned a thing or two today which answered some mysteries i've had with the substances

you can buy codeine in UK aswell as DHC (2x codeine strength) otc, and in canada mixed in low dose tylenol tabs which also somtimes have caffeine in them so not all that great but yeah

i think with proper public advertising of usage safety, we'd have a surprisingly low amount of OD's and it would only lessen in numbers the longer theyre legal,

i don't need amps with my pain med dose.
i amp up all by myself when i am not in pain.
and i'm not going to eat the whole botte in one shitting ! ?

i don't need amps with my pain med dose.
i amp up all by myself when i am not in pain.
and i'm not going to eat the whole botte in one shitting ! ?
+1
BB.jpg

Oh how the mighty fall... Not gonna lie, I still sometimes crave that sweet taste of a Purdue OxyContin taken intranasal.

Oh well...

Oh how the mighty fall... Not gonna lie, I still sometimes crave that sweet taste of a Purdue OxyContin taken intranasal.

Oh well...
Some douchebag flipped out in one of my earlier posts when I mentioned snorting oxy was the best way to have it.guy was a complete whackjob.

Well the Bioavailability technically is higher with oral oxy compared to intranasal, when it came to OxyContin, the faster onset and the fact that the pill is time release made intranasal worth it for me. Even after powderizing them and taking them orally the time release still seemed to exist a little IME.