• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health PTSD from Psych ward stay

Man the place I was in wouldn't even let us have sodas because of the caffeine & sugar... And there you guys are over there smoking weed!! Omg 😂
Fuck that shit i was not doing withoutr weed. As long as you wherent violent at our psych ward you could pretty much do what you want. We had loads of weed and takeout all the time cause there was fuck all else to do. Some guys used to go up to the liquor store and buy tall boys but i never drank when i was there. I did almost get a bottle of robo gells with another guy i knew but we decided that wasent the best idea perphaps

Fuck that shit i was not doing withoutr weed. As long as you wherent violent at our psych ward you could pretty much do what you want. We had loads of weed and takeout all the time cause there was fuck all else to do. Some guys used to go up to the liquor store and buy tall boys but i never drank when i was there. I did almost get a bottle of robo gells with another guy i knew but we decided that wasent the best idea perphaps
The psych ward I was at, we weren't allowed out, even with a visitor. It really was like jail.