Recruiting PsyCOVIDelic Survey - Psychedelic experiences during COVID-19

xiaoluobo

Greenlighter
Hi there!

The Centre for Psychedelic Research at Imperial College London is looking for people who have had a psychedelic experience since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, and who would like to contribute to science by reporting on their experience. The PsyCOVIDelic Survey is a short anonymous online survey with which we aim to understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on psychedelic experiences.

To take part, you must be at least 18 years of age and have taken a psychedelic drug (not microdosing) during the COVID-19 pandemic. The survey begins with questions related to your state of mind and environmental factors present before and during your psychedelic experience. Then, you will have the opportunity to describe your experience in your own words. Additionally, we will ask you about certain aspects of the experience, and finally, there will be some demographic questions. The survey can be completed in 30 minutes and might hopefully provide an opportunity to reflect on and integrate your experience.

The link below will take you to the landing page of the survey, where you can find more information and give your consent to take part:
PsyCOVIDelic Survey

If you have any questions, please contact the study coordinator Lisa Luan ([email protected]).

This study will run from May 2020 until June 2021 and was given ethical approval by Prof. Paul Metthews, Head of Department and Joint Research Compliance Office (JRCO), Imperial College London.

Thank you for your help with this project!
The Centre for Psychedelic Research, Imperial College London

@MsDiz i hope you are more then well.

what are you looking for?
I found it! Chronic pain thing. I am an edjitt.

I’m doing great, second PhD is super fun…. 👀

Gotta love learning cell type specific gene regulation mechanisms and the rest… haha! Nah it’s good, I’m enjoying studying again.

Hope you’re well!?

@MsDiz A second PhD, my god, I don't know too many people with 2 of those. Glad you are enjoying the new studies!