• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Psychotic MDA experience

Crowley666

Greenlighter
Full disclosure I am Bipolar I though I've been stable and on meds for a year. These psychotic experiences have only happened on MDA. Can't say for MDMA because it's been a while since I did it. One time I was in the bathroom there was a bucket full of water with some towels floating. A dolls head comes up and looks at me. It looked so real. I kept looking at it and it eventually turns into a towel. A couple weeks later I dose again and was having sex and kept forgetting the person I was having sex with was in the room and thought I was still waiting for them. I thought my dog was in the room and gave her a command and "held up a treat". My partner thinks I am talking to him and that snaps be back into reality.

You did not describe anything that is psychotic.
These are common effects from MDA and many other drugs, by only on medium doses or higher.
Smaller doses won't give clearly defined hallucinations.

Classic MDA headfuck which I love. Quite heavy chemical though; feels much more serious than the other MDXXs. I think it deserves more caution especially if one is new to this class of substances, classic hallucinogens or the combination of two (candyflipping, hippyflipping...).

Mh to be clear, if the hallucinations would be persistent, meaning that if you move away from where it appeared you can still see it, if you interact with it and it reacts/responds, if you fail to understand that it is just your drug fueled imagination, then it would probably be drug induced psychosis.