• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Psyching myself out about CNS depression after taking Alprazolam and Hydrocodone

opopoiuytrewq

Greenlighter
So I have had some xanax and 5/325 hydrocodone lying around for a while, used sparingly in the last few months. Low tolerance to both.

Very bored tonight, took 3x 5/325 hydrocodone about 2 hours ago. Then, about an hour ago, took 3x .5mg xanax thinking it would be fun. Shortly after swallowing the xanax, realize that this combination puts me at risk for CNS depression. Given my lack of tolerance, is this something to be concerned about? How risky is it to go to sleep?

Edited: ~160lbs male, 26, good health

Last edited:
you really should never do this again, seriously its not a good combination if you go for large doses. this isnt an otherworldly dose of either so youre lucky there seeing as you have little tolerance.

you should be fine but you may feel a little shitty for a few hours tomorrow, smoking a bunch of herb should help you through that though

just be more careful and dont do something like this first, only to ask questions later. that alone isnt a good idea research research research all the time

let us know how you made out, you'll be fine just keep telling yourself that in case you get a little freaked out.

safe travels bro

thx tin foil.

decided it was safe to sleep because I really didn't feel very fucked up—no dizziness, motor problems or intense drowsiness. felt like doses were small enough. actually found it quite easy not to panic lol.

feel ok the next day after 10 hours of sleep. won't fuck with this combo in future.