• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Scared Psychiatrists destroy my life

H8PD

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. Excuse my English. I'm french. I'm 35 in June. I'm fuckin tired.
Let me explain how psychiatry can leads a young men to dementia.
When i was young i was raised by my mother and father. Everything was good. My parents are working class but they worked hard for me and my sister have good summer holidays. Nice clothes. Nice toys for Christmas. My mother lost a baby in her abdomen Beetween my sister 1980 and me 1985. When i was born. She gives me breast milk a long time. 18 months. When i was little i was afraid at night. And i sleep with my mother. My father sleeps in my bed. Oedipe problems...

I was good at school. I dont remember when i stops sleeping with my mother but i think it was 7 years old. Oedipe shit....

I was friend with a lot of boys. Some were nerds and the friends of my hood were a little more agitated and they all one or two years older than me.

When teenage comes at 12 we were playing Fifa on ps1. Were roller skating. Playing soccer. Life was good. When i come to college i was 16. My hood friends begin to smoke that haschich. France has little maryjuana. Maghreb people algerian and moroccan selling haschich from morocco. So 16 years old i began smoking thc. Drinking alcohol in the week end. No problem i graduate my college at 18 years old.

Before 16 my sister introduce me to rock music. And particulary to The Smashing Pumpkins. 96 was the year of mellon collie and the infinite sadness. Remember that album name because it will become my life.

My friends introduce me at 16 to french rap and one black friend introduce me to US rap.

When i hear ruff riders from dmx i was like... thats my shit.

I was without girlfriend at this time. In 2004 in a club. I met a girl. She was so mature. She begin architect school in my town. We begin a relationship and we both lose our virginity. I was 18.

One day i go to mall with my mother.. olook at the dvd and i see "east coast west coast shit" 10 euros. Mom can you buy me that ?
I put the dvd and it was a compilation of universal rappers. I look and then... A song... Bacl that azz up from Juvenile. That wet music... the shirleys... and that lil boy in the end with a duck voice. Fuckin lil wayne.

I found in love with that southern music.
In 2005 during the summer. I come in wBoston to visit my uncle who married and american women in 92.
I buy all the lil wayne Cd . At this time his last was Carter1. I buy all BG discography. Juvenile best of.
2006.in france. I buy carter 2.
2007 was lil wayne mixtape era. He was at the top. Like father like son. What a time. A girlfriend good music. Sociology student. Smoking cannabis with friends. No problems.
Sourhern music all day. Lil wyte. Ugk. Ti . Gucci mane.
I understand that wayne was not only smoking. He was drinking that syrup.
In France at this time codeine syrup was OTC. One day i buy a 200 mg codeine syrup. It was 2008 i think. I drink that with sprite. I feel nothing special. So i forget about that.

In 2009. I begin nurse school. And there was a girl. That body that look in his eyes. She was different that my girlfriend. My girlfriend was skynny simple not very sexy but she was so mature. Beetween 2004 and 2005.it was a relationship cool but i was ... pushing het to the limits so she break sometimes but we always go back together.

So in 2009 september. I begin that fuckin nurse school. And i m so attracted by that girl. She was turkish. Turkish people are the worst nationalist people on earth.
On faceboik i talk to a femaleturkish friend when i was little. I tell her: im in love wirh a turkish girl. What do i do ?
She answer: dont do that you will meet HELL.
During the christmas break i decide to try with this girl but this girl says me. It will be complicated. Her family wants him married with a turkish boy only. But like a child who nevet reflection i say goobye to my first love. 5 january 2010. The last day of my life.

2 weeks later. First kiss with that turkish girl.
3 monrh later she give me her virginity.

That girl was a fuckin perverse narcissit but at this time i dont know this thing. I go ro nurse school. I can see her only at school times because she lives under the control of her family. September 2010. I decide to go to her house to tell his brother shes my girlfriend. I became crazy of course. He take a knife. But i was with a strong congo black friend who defend me. The brother hits his sister. And she flees her house. She come to my house but we both were unstable because nothing was preparated. I was my impulsive. Behaviour who leads to this situation.
One week later we begin nurse stage at hospital. And she give a sms the morning but i was letting my phone at nurse dressing room. When i finish the morning post. I read her sms and my mom call me and tell me. You know that shes back with her family because you no answer his text.?

So it was end 2010.. when we finish the stage we find us back in school and we continue the relationship.
January 2011. My first love post a letter to my mom house. She tells me she miss me. But i was so hypnotyzed by this turkish girl....
Howevet this letter was my last chance to live but i dont know at this time.
So i co tinue that hidden relztionship. We see only at school. Or at my house the day only. The night shes at home. Muslim submission to family.
And all my friends begin to live with their gf when me... i live alone at 25. My friends were luving with family 2004 2010 when i was living with my first gf.
And now its the contrary. Thats me at 25 who are alone with a teenager style relationship. Because that turkish girl was 5 years younger tjan me.
At night i ferl alone. I heard young dolph. He said he needs his meficine.
So i begin to buy 300 mg codeine surup bottle and sprite. And i drank i smoke. But for me . In my head sippin is not violent. That male feels good but i dont think im a junkie. However im but i dont see at this time.
In 2012. I graduated that nurse school and im RN.
2013 still sippin 2014. That girl broke the reationship when i got a verbal engagement with het oldet sister. I work sometimes at elderly hospice otherwise i smoke hzschish with ghetto people and they like me with my new era caps , my gucci belts.
I dont know but im lose mysef. I play a role. I play gangsta but i forgot im french/italian...
In december 2014 i met a strange girl. She says i got H. You want to sniff? I was always afraid about hard drugs. In my head lean was not hard drugs. I answer yes. I sniff and it was .... you know... good. In the morning i puke.
She give me her dealer number. And 3 weeks i do H
I was afraid. LEAN was like water know.
January 2005 So i go the free and public hospital drug center and i see a psychiztrist and she tell me : ok you can go on subutex. Lets try 8 mg. I take that and she say come back tommorow to see if its good dosage
And i was feeling normal so come bzck and say yes its ok. At this time i know nothing despite being a nurse. I dont see that 8 mg sub is large for 300 mg a day codeine surup habit and only tjree weeks on light h.
I stop working i m 30 and i come back to my parents house because i dont like to live alone.
Summer 2005 my last time working as a nurse.
Im good at parents house. I take my bupe when wake up and i smoke 3 or 4 cannabis cigarettes a day and i play ps4. I play Fifa Gta i disvover madden nba 3k nhl. I feels good.
But sometimes i rhink : im 30 im alone at mu parents house and all my friends are having babies nice houses... i at night i soletimes feels hate about that turkish girl and hate to his family

And in 2016 i phone her brother 180 times harrassment style. When he try o kill me in 2010 i dont say it to the police because at this time i would not create problems to my new gf family. Wat a naive i was.. in 2016 tvis racist mf tell the justice and i go to court. 1000 euro and 1 year jail if got another trouble. I feel that injustice. They made me loose my first love. Made me a subutex addict. My fist love his with a boy of couse. That turkish bitch is now married with a turkish monkey of course and me i m alone.
If i know what was happening....
September 2018 i awake at 5pm . Im nervous i call the bitch sister and i make death threat. 30 minutes later. All the family is in front of my building with iron bars. They shout my name. Neifhnours call police. My dad keeps me in my room.
The police come but they dont see the iron bars rhat have been hidden. And thats me who is handcuffed and go to commisary. The prosecutor tell me my court date.. at this time im little anxious and depressed but im good physically and my head is normal.

Its never to late to turn your life around. I don't think it was the psychiatrists who destroyed your life but the opiate addiction you developed to fill a void within your own self. This has lead to alot of self hate that comes out in abuse vs the women you love. Its been many years and you have to let those past relationships go. Get clean off all the drugs your never to old to become a fresh new life and put the past behind and maybe try meditation or yoga to focus your mind and try let go of all the hate you have within yourself. Maybe try magic mushrooms to help you quit other drugs and develop more compassion and a sense of self and remove hate from your heart.

My lawyer says me : you should go to a private health house before the court date so you can rest a little.
So my parents bring me here. At this time i was with my subutex 8mg monotherapy. No health problems. No doctors never sick.
I see a psychiatrist and i tell me : ok so you will take trintellix 10 mg . Xanax 0.25 3x day. And zolpidem at night. And your bupe 8mg.
So everything is cool and i meet a girl in this clinic.
One night i dont find the sleep and the nurse says. WE give 25 mg tercian if you want , i say ok.
Horror its 00.0 and i feel mt body out of control.
I spend the night in the bathroom moving my arms and legs. In the morning. Everything stops and became good.
I look on the internet and see that this drug is neuroleptic used for sedation.
I understand: i have acute akathisia.
When the doctors come to his morning tour. I told him . Doctor i have akathisia all night. Thats the first time a take a neuroleptic and i think its not for me.
He says NO ITS NOT AKATHISIA (he was in his bed when i was moving my body.)
But since its prn i dont take this anymore.
I sociabilize with all patients.
Its not psych ward. Its private psych clinic so its cool and people are here for rest.

That's what they do, don't fool yourself. They label people and when they wanna get a job, NADA

*rubs in hand*

You know. I love your honesty though, straight from your soul. Much love

One day i go to the nurse and i say: the doctor is not sympathic i know i make a justice mistake but i feel im the real victim. The night. The nurse tell me. Oh we give you a mood stabilizer.

Best bet is to forget about this girl. She is not the only girl in the world for you. Focus on you. Love yourself, and stop calling her family

And naive and in love with a new girl rock style. I dont look what it is. The nurse tell me its the lightesy dose. It was zyprexa 5mg. But ok i dont feel different. So i take it. We are november 2017. .
I finish the clinic. But i have take 5 kilo in two weeks. It told the nurse: aint the meds that make more weight. Oh no its ours cook. Xe eat good over there.
Ok.
When i came back home. I invite my new gf at my parents house. Good weekend. We eat together.
We both look a movie. Im happy. I says next weel end we can go to an hotel in the nearest big city.
So we do.
And at the end. She says im not sure for the moment i prefer concentrzte on mt little girl.
Im sad but tczt human. I cry but tvzts human.
January 2018. Here HIS MY END.
I see a psychologist for the justice problem. A psychologist. No rx just talk.
Its the public health system. I cry for my 2 month love story and she say: oh you come back from clinic and you cry. Perhaps you could see a psychiatrist.
What a mistale: it's here that there is a problem.
She is cold. I speak 5 miinutes but she got the psychologist file and i told her: what you diagnotize doctor. She say BORDERLINE PD.
She was right. Totally right. Im BOREDERLINE I ALWAYS FEEL IT. But...
She says ok you stop that trintellix and you take that but dont look at the paper inside the box.
Ok i go to pharmacy. QUETIAPINE 300mg ER
Its saturday.night
I am in phone with the girl who left me. It's 4am at night. I say ok i got some xanax. When i was nurse i was takinf xanax with lean. I know the benzo i got no addiction i take them 3 or 4 times a year.
So i take 2.5 mg. And i wake up sunday night 5pm

Best bet is to forget about this girl. She is not the only girl in the world for you. Focus on you. Love yourself, and stop calling her family

Yeah, that's the trick but.. everyone looks after someone in someone's else. I've read his posts, great history he has. Classic story. My advice, man, it's noir now, right. My advice, go to sleep. We gonna talk when you wake up.

I swang. Mu parents looks at the box. I dont take 50 mg seroquel xr but 500 but it was during a black hole i dont remember taking that. So my parents caĺl the ambulance and i sleep back and wake up monday morning in the er.
So i came back home. And i say i dont feel that that drug...but my mom says you have to take 50 first day. 100 second. 150 third... to 300.
So naive i dont look its an aap.
And i dont feel good. No one day . Two day.
Whats happened. Its strange. When i fall asleep i got a brain zap that wake me up. And i awake everyday at 10.00am everuday.
Im nervous... (i forgot the acute akathisia the first time i take 25mg tercian).
My legs always in movement.
My heart in the awake. Never.feels an awakening so brutal. Its not good awakening like only subutex awakening. No its indescritible. Rude awakening.heart pounding.

restless leg syndrome is awful. I remember taking seraquel at one point in my life as a recreational thing to sleep for ages after heavy stim binges over the weekend or mdma. I feel for you been on these things its not pleasant at all. It can take a long time for you to stabilize on them aswell.

I dont feels that drug mam... when i look at white wall i see floaters i never got and there is white stars... tonight i try not take that 300mg pills.
So we are in february 2018. 1 month i take this pill...
I go to bed without... 1.00 2.00 3.00 5.00 7.00 8.00 suntime.
Oh oh. I think i'm dependent on this thang.
My parents tell me ... what happen. You dont eat. You dont leave the bed.
I don't feel me that's the first time of life i dont know who i am. In 32 years.
So i take this back but i don't feel good.
What is.subutex ? Quetiapine ?
I need ro stop everything...naive poor naive i am.
I go to the center and tell em
Ok its been 3 years subutex for 3 years light codeine habit. I need to stop.
Ok you can come in april at hospital psychward addiction and ect.
We stop you cold turkey (i know that turkey has been cold for me...) with clonidine.valium.and alimemazine for sleep.
Naive....
14 days before the rehab i stop that seroquel...naive
I think when its out the blood then its out the blood.
14 days witout sleeping....
In my head i think everyrhing will be ok at the hospital. I have chills. My eyes are blurry. I got thes floaters since day one quetiapine.
So i come on the rehab.
14 days i have not sleep.
CT subutex... a lot of people for alcoohol they all feels good. I lil girl for morphine skenan addiction and methadone beginning. I'm the only one for bupe withdrawal.
The psychiatrist the same who put me on bupe 3 years ago in 2015 works here too.
She says...3 weeks and is finish...
1st week...nothing no withdrawal. But idont sleep.
2 week... little wirhdrawal but not violent.
I need to sleep.its been a month a we are at the mac dose of theralene. Alimemazine h1 antagonist but like we say in france it's an hidden neuroleptics like hydrocizyne.

She try me on zooiclone. Havlane. No i cant sleep.
She says oh yourm depressed we can try mirtazapine. I say yes i lool on the internet a guy who sleep wirh mirtaeapine after seroquel cold turkey.
So she give me 15mg... no sleep
30 mg...no sleep
45 mg....no sleep.
It's been three weeks since i stop sub and 5 weeks i stop Seroquel...
Here is the beginning of the end for me... FULL BLOWN AKATHISIA. 22/24h
I pace we are may 2018. I pace
Doctor i got violent akathisia...."no it's not akathisia" its agitated depression"
I cant sit in the bed i can lay in the bed.
When i sleep at midnight i awake at 2.00 i got vibrations on the arms and legs and i walk i pace.
June my birthday. Its saturday... i look on the internet. Propanolol.
Please i need to try. Uhhh we need to take in cardiology but we call the week end psydoc.
Motherfucker... i dont sleep since two months and i want to know what happened with akathisia. He look at me with a vicious look. And tell me. You like the women or the men??
Mothefucking psychiatrist if i could i will.... i like women...
And why you like women?
Its not the question. I dont want to see you to talk about love and sex. I got chronic akathisia.

July 2018. Alcoohol patient all change and me i stay...akathisia...
Propanolo do nothing.
August 2018. Akathisia insomnia but i come back to home.
I see the psychiatrist who put me on seroquel i m always on valium
I try a private psy. She see my dad is not good.
She look at me like a dirt when i say subutex withdrawal. She told me... is there sometimes you feel people are following you?? Bitch im not yet psycgotic i'm borderline. There is no meds its just personality characteristic.
I go back to first clinic private i was one year before.
The psy put me on high dose of valium. 7.5 mg zyprexa. I take the zyp 1 week and refuse to take it i i cant sleep.
I dont shower anymore. I am cold. My skin is cold.
I stay one month. They cant nothing for me. Back at home. It's 2019. Nothing change change i pace or i stay at bed. But i cant lay in bed confortably. I feels like my bed is in bricks.
One day i want to.sleep i take 300 mg valium... nothing.... 2020.I try subutex back at 4mg...it's like i take a m and m's
So two years after i dont sleep i got akathisia.insomnia restlesness.racing thoughts. Cant shower cause water is burning my skin Disorganized thinking. Loss of vision. IBS. Kdney stones.tittinus. sensory hypersensitivity. Tomroww i see an urologist i think i got renal impairemnt.memory loss. Shakes. Cant do nothing.
I think i'm.gonna schizophrenic. Tics. Muscle twitchings like dystonia so i think i got neurological problems.
It's a wrong mistake to give neuroleptic for someone who is not schizophrenic because niw i got all the symtoms off catatonic schizophrenia.
In 2017 i was going to italy 1000km with my car. Now i cant drive 50 meters i shake and my mind is gone.

The only solution is SUICIDE. i make two suicide attempts. I know its over for me. Its worse and worse. So in conclusion. I dont think about the girls.about this about that. I just know.that if i dont die i will be institutionalized at 35 years with dementia. I got all the signs of dementia.
My body is rotting. 2 years witout sleep...and it's not over.

Man, I just read through all your posts here and it sounds like you've had a really rough ride. Akathisia is literally one of the scariest and worst things I've ever personally experienced besides probably acute psychosis in my heavy stimulant/benzo using days. It happened to me after stopping Lorazepam and I think some kind of anti-psychotic. Thankfully it went away after about 3 weeks of constant torture. I feel for you, but I don't think you should give up. Medication, counseling etc may be necessary and you might just need to shop around France for the right doctor, medications etc.. there are some good ones in the public health system, but you need to keep trying. Bonne chance mon ami.

Man, I just read through all your posts here and it sounds like you've had a really rough ride. Akathisia is literally one of the scariest and worst things I've ever personally experienced besides probably acute psychosis in my heavy stimulant/benzo using days. It happened to me after stopping Lorazepam and I think some kind of anti-psychotic. Thankfully it went away after about 3 weeks of constant torture. I feel for you, but I don't think you should give up. Medication, counseling etc may be necessary and you might just need to shop around France for the right doctor, medications etc.. there are some good ones in the public health system, but you need to keep trying. Bonne chance mon ami.

That's so true. Funny how we get wrong diagnosis, many psychiatrists can't make the main difference between ADHD - Akathisia. So sad.

Yep there all fucking cunts I called my mental health team at about 3 or I dunno in the morning and said all this shit coming down from meth threatening to cut his balls off. He was really scared apparently lmfai until they figured out it was me. Duck psychiatrists