• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Psychedelics used for sexual enhancement?

5 MeO DiPT is amazing for me and blows everything else out of the bedroom but its varies per person?

i think lower dosed LSD is great for sex....like a half hit....anything beyond that, and i cant keep my head on straight long enough to focus

i don't think i ever banged on K, and i don't think i could if i tried...usually my mind is nowhere near there

ive gotten incredibly horny on shrooms, but again, i can't focus long enough without thinking "this is bizarre"

mdma is great as long as its all working - i can eat snatch long times on that and that'll get me going....

i think ol fashion rips from the bong work the best....but im not too sure you'd consider that a psychedelic

i can't speak for any of the 2c's since ive never had a chance to try them so im a little more limited than the others here

i think lower dosed LSD is great for sex....like a half hit....anything beyond that, and i cant keep my head on straight long enough to focus

i don't think i ever banged on K, and i don't think i could if i tried...usually my mind is nowhere near there

ive gotten incredibly horny on shrooms, but again, i can't focus long enough without thinking "this is bizarre"

mdma is great as long as its all working - i can eat snatch long times on that and that'll get me going....

i think ol fashion rips from the bong work the best....but im not too sure you'd consider that a psychedelic

i can't speak for any of the 2c's since ive never had a chance to try them so im a little more limited than the others here
I'm beginning to think I'm strange. I like 3+ hits for epic orgasms o_O Definitely agree on the MDMA though, stimdick is no joke.

For what it's worth, foxy and moxy were miserable drugs for me and a few others I sampled them with... moxy being the worst

2C-B, LSD & 5-MeO-MiPT were all really good, especially when combined with a low-dose of GHB or ethanol.

At the end of the day, it's just a matter of what substances agree with you better. LSD is extremely pleasurable for sex, but I agree with Snafu Of The Forest that it can get pretty weird sometimes. 2C-B is my favorite, because you're really into it, but vasoconstrction can get a bit annoying in medium-high doses. 5-MeO-MiPT is the orgasm master IMO, so if you have a problem with premature ejaculation then I would pass on that one haha.

5-MeO-MiPT with a bit of weed is amazingly erotic. Everything takes on an almost filthy-sexy quality.
Like a bit of wantonness from meth, mixed with a deep desire and connection alla lsd. Love it!

DPT smoked maybe. Then again I've only smoked DPT, never had the balls to commit myself to snorting it.

DPT is a weird drug, creepy almost like a dissociative. Definitely the most dissociative tryptamine I've ever had. Perhaps its time to acquire some 5-MeO-pyr-T, the PCP of tryptamines 🤔 Its a pyrrolidine so perhaps its more like the flakka of tryptamines.

DPT smoked maybe. Then again I've only smoked DPT, never had the balls to commit myself to snorting it.

DPT is a weird drug, creepy almost like a dissociative. Definitely the most dissociative tryptamine I've ever had. Perhaps its time to acquire some 5-MeO-pyr-T, the PCP of tryptamines 🤔 Its a pyrrolidine so perhaps its more like the flakka of tryptamines.
Interesting. I haven't dipped my toes into DPT yet. I heard a few horror stories from a few mates snorting it, they emphasized the creepy as well.

5-MeO-MiPT with a bit of weed is amazingly erotic. Everything takes on an almost filthy-sexy quality.

My go-to tryptamine is 4-AcO-MiPT (also with weed) and I find that it has a highly erotic character a lot of the time. Keep in mind it's not that I regularly get off on it: I just find that the whole universe takes on this intense vaginal quality. I've been known to want to rub my arms against the walls and such, but mostly it's just a general feeling about everything. YMMV.

As for amps, I used to jack off 8 times a day, fir some reason I didn’t like using lube either, so I would get scabs and stuff, I’d push through it though :)

As for amps, I used to jack off 8 times a day, fir some reason I didn’t like using lube either, so I would get scabs and stuff, I’d push through it though :)
I can relate

eventually I learned the lesson that I need to use lube when masturbating for 37 hours straight.... penis harm reduction

I like LSd for sex. I had a moderately spiritual experience while my finacee (at the time) and I were having sex in a tent at Bonnaroo. She was on top, I lost all vision there for a while, and nearly passed out when I came. It was lovely. Missed seeing The Kings of Leon, but the sex was defintely better.

Never been something ive got into - masturbated a couple of times on acid and it was great but i hate wasting a trip on spanking the monkey till i spurt a teaspoon of cabbage water. I would rather do something slightly more edifying than jerkin the gurkin.

Is flakka a real drug?