Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Psychedelics & fertility

chugs

Bluelighter
getting to that point in my life (family starting) i was curious about the affects of certain psychedelics on one's fertilty.

MDMA, LSD, Mescaline and DMT were the ones that i was mostly interested in as I'll be toning down my drug use (no more speed, pot, alcohol).

Also do barbiturates cause any known affect on your tackle?

But bascially does anyone have any information regarding those substances and the effects they may have on sperm count and fertility?

(Edit:hey cool my signature is working, albeit at a stupid size)

Good to see you're thinking about drug use in this regard. If you don't get enough responses here, it might be worth moving to Advanced Drug Discussion.

Not sure about mescaline and DMT but I'm 99% sure LSD is purely neuro-active. It won't affect anything physical in your body - including fertility.

Ask for references if there's need.

Cheshire Cat: I'd really like to see some references for that as I've never heard that claim made about LSD.

I suggest using google scholar to search for research journal publications as they will provide accurate information rather than unreferenced hearsay...

ah, i did try a google and bluelight search (nothing complex just variation of drug "x" with the word fertility. I'll give this google scholar search a go though...

judging from the responses however mods do you want to move this off to advanced drugs?