• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Music ~ Ambient, Down Temp., Float Away, Trance, Goa...etc.

And since I've namedropped Richie Hawtin a couple of times while out of my mind, I suppose let's introduce to those unKnowing.

Get your MDMA ready. Following set changed my life.

To the Germanico-impedimented: if you loop "you're all just horny animals" in German in a certain place, you get the sonic illusion of "Alles ist Egal", or 'everything is equal/smooth'. He did this with four turntables and 2003 technology.

Last edited:
With this album i was sent back into time as a 12 year old kid and dealt with trauma from been gang beaten by 10 kids a very very intense and ended up in amazing ecasty and bliss on the heavy lsd trip

Electronic music it's a bit harder to convey messages because let's be honest it's just drug music after all but.. there are few dudes from the industry who does with passion, I was thinking again to start producing, anyway I mostly play for my friends but the way I like my techno to be, it's atmospheric, moody ( dark melancholic and happy tones in the same time, quiet, tidy all this in a minimalistic context )

Electronic music it's a bit harder to convey messages because let's be honest it's just drug music after all but.. there are few dudes from the industry who does with passion, I was thinking again to start producing, anyway I mostly play for my friends but the way I like my techno to be, it's atmospheric, moody ( dark melancholic and happy tones in the same time, quiet, tidy all this in a minimalistic context )
recondite has lead to some very spiritual moments on acid. david august is also amazing alongside nicholass jars. Germans know how to get that vibe going with techno and electronica

Recondite, yeah, I know him, he's my fav artist. He is the saver of electronic music. I have a friend that works at Dial Records as booking manager, he's good friend with Carsten Jost and I had the opportunity to sit down in the studio with Carsten and learn some techniques and still I am welcome on their label but I have to get my sound back, as same as Recondite, I used to have a own sound of mine but it slipped and I eat my nails everyday for it, I don't know how but it slipped....

was playing this on the comedown of my last trip after i had been through a full spectrum experince and achieved total awakening on acid i thought i was never going to come down and i had finally became permentally enlightened so was playing very regilious flutley music trying to hold onto that all knowing bliss state sadly it faded over the next day.

@heatlessbbq

It can get atmospheric as I like my techno, but that's all it, a big difference. It would never be as deep as words are.

p.s > Srry for that 1m of silence, I wanted to play a demo from a vinyl and somehow it didn't record, strange, ha.

I liked heatless' vibe up until the voices, then I had to kill it.

Sorry I've been randomly tapping into all the various vibes within these threads, I've generally not been organized enough to get back to it, but please do keep throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks.