• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Music ~ Ambient, Down Temp., Float Away, Trance, Goa...etc.

I feel like I'm breaking the rules slightly here, but this downtempo album from one of the masters of trance, Oliver Lieb, is incredibly beautiful and psychedelic. Perfect for ketamine & psychedelics in general.

Some beautiful morning psy that I've been digging recently:

Parasect - Censored EP. Both Dark and light channeled perfectly. Somebody mixed the EP together.

01 - Flora Bondage (147 BPM)
02 - Glamour Poison (148 BPM)
03 - I Don't Like Summer (149 BPM)
04 - Tabasco On My Babe (150 BPM)

I'd like to see this pop up more. ^ "Austrailian psytrance" sounds awesome Ascan be!

just acid tested this new release its going very trippy felt like i was a indian yogi out in anicent times hanging with jesus

also acid if u want check donato dozzy - nonneo, nice acid. And Boris, it's the genius in the industry. People who know him and his music, will know what am talkin bout.

This darkpsy trance mix is very fucking good and crazy psychedelica you will see some heavy shit in pure darkness with it playing while peaking on acid

Ambient music is so beautiful and leaves little to the imagination all my friends and relatives think im weird for listening to it I know the best ones to listen to aswell they hypnotise me in a goodway its nice to see other people appreciate it I dont do phyicdelics though i just listen to it for fun i dont see drugs or being high as a requirement to listen to the same type of music

Ambient music is so beautiful and leaves little to the imagination all my friends and relatives think im weird for listening to it I know the best ones to listen to aswell they hypnotise me in a goodway its nice to see other people appreciate it I dont do phyicdelics though i just listen to it for fun i dont see drugs or being high as a requirement to listen to the same type of music

one of my treasured secrets if you appreciate the universal sounds you will appreciate this your welcome...

I know it doesnt have a hip famous artist so most will put their nose up