• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

psychedelic combo

endlesseulogy said:
I find mescaline sulfate powder a very over-rated and non-holistic approach to consuming mescaline. Raw cactus has other alkaloids present that contribute to the Mescaline experience.

14.gif

I know this is a few days afterwards, but my 2c are : Start with your mescaline (and dramamine) and wait for the purge (just in case it does happen to you), then after the first two hours dose the lsd, then later on again the mushrooms. You may find the powdered synethesis different to your other san pedro and peyote experiences, in which case well travelled psychonaughts such as yourself would likely end up enjoying the subtle mescaline comeup, followed by the lsd jitters, and then finally the mushroom peak.

(if you're determined for all three)

otherwise I would go for the mesc and the mushrooms minus the lsd. it would evoke a more....fulfilling and nature oriented trip, and the bodyload of mescaline won't be compounded by the rest of your psychedelics. I remember reading that 2CI was a very successful combination carefully done with san pedro or peyote , you might consider that avenue with your powder. Also if possible, perhaps poppy seed tea would combine nicely with your trip?

there is a short report in trip reports here on combined mescaline and mushroom use

and i can only find one report to back up my thought that mesc +2CI was good here

lastly, how did it all go?

I had the spiral triangle of mdma+2cb+LSD and it was the most intense experence of my life. but thus ended my poly-use of psychedelics, I just go too scattered aferwards and I have trouble finding a set and setting conducive to having awesome trips at the moment...

given i'm a sucker for liquid lucy, I'd hit up the lSD first, then followed by the mescaline an hour later and after that the mushrooms....

ps.
Say HI to god for me ;)

I've found that a low dose of LSA potentiate other psychdelics and presume LSD would do the same. So if you want to maximise the effects maybe take the LSD first.

Other than that enjoy your journey :)

i didnt know that mescaline had been synthasised... i thought you could only get it in its natural form....

all I can say is, I've done mescaline with large doses of acid, and it is STRANGE. I'd say it is surreal this combo alone even when talking about psyches. One thing I noticed with lsd/mescaline is the technicolour surreal stuck in some strange french art house movie kinda feeling. So I'd assume that the shrooms would just make it even more strange. All I can say is, rather confusing yet not a head fuck and very visual yet not in a patterny way. Well that's my experience anyway

Peace Out

I wrote a brief entry in psychedelic drugs on the experience, I'll post it here soon.

mescaline & LSD

My idea of combining mescaline, psilocybin and LSD didn't eventuate how I'd planned but I was well and truely satisfied nevertheless. I had decided to keep brief journal entires throughout the night and following day but being severely intoxicated I wasn't able to write coherently or to hit the keyboard key that I wanted to. At 8pm saturday night four of us indulged in an oral dose of mescaline extract. The plan was to dose at 500mg but due to four of us taking this journey instead of the initial three we took around 300mg-350mg each. The first effects were noticed in approx. the 20 minute mark. I was alone in my room playing guitar when I noticed that my thoughts were wavering and I couldn't focus on the tab. I went into the room with the 3 others who two agreed there was some distinct change. The other friend had already been tripping on LSD from midday so he was on another level. I experienced effects similar to when on peyote or pedro. The nausea came on from about an hour but wasn't at all intense and gradually subsided. For the next four hours I experienced the beauty that is mescaline. The clean waves of euphoria through my body, mild hallucinations with eyes open, heightened senses, wonderful colours. Overall a clean head space with no rough edges or anxiety. although I was waiting for the trip to take off to another level I was quietly disappointed, I thought this was the perfect time to add LSD into the mix. While unsure of the dosage this is QUALITY LSD. Very visual and not at all messy in the head. At 12.20 I dropped a tab and was feeling wonderful, I had a head space such as when on MDMA (I have always compared mescaline more to MDMA than LSD) my friend and I had deep thought provoking conversations while my visual field took on a new realm. I was now experiencing the common LSD effects such as intense colours, kaleidoscope vision with closed eyes, with the TV on I hadn't even glanced at it due to the DVD case morphing and merging up the walls. definitely wonderful acid. At 2.20am point (2 hours after 1st tab) I dropped another. From 3am onwards I was deeply saturated with LSD while I believe the mescaline was still there also. My vision became to the extent where I couldn't tell if eyes were shut or open as I was witnessing the same thing. My entries from 3- 7am were messy nonsense. Such as I have dated 3.11am "so messy, quiet in the chaos of lsd rampage" At 5.30am "very messy, highly visual, cant shut eyes!, the angles closing in (not sure what that meant) I think it was due to the mescaline combination that the intense visuals continued through into the next day. At around 10am the visuals while diminishing were still noticable. At 10am I was well an truly fryed and needing some relief due to the longevity of the experience. I took about 10-15 valium though out the morning. Sleep was definitely needed but due to already being up the previous night on meth and also dosing about 4 hours before the experience I didn't pass out to well into the sunday night. I don't regret at all not adding mushrooms into the mix, during the peak I didn't want to destroy what I was enjoying, plus the intensity of another substance might have swung the journey into another direction. (which I have made the mistake in the past my adding MDMA to a similar experience) Overall though it was a positive trip for all involved. Only next time I intend to dose higher with the mescaline as 300mg while enjoyable could have had the ablility to to be a Shulgin 'Plus 4' if doubled or an extra 200mg.
So for those who worried about my sanity and well being thanks for your concern but I was more than fine.

Twominds great report, sounds like you had fun but I recomend if you do a trip like this again take the LSD and mescaline at the same time because usually both start kicking in at the same time in the combo and both start building to a real great high together. I would imagine taking quality LSD 4hrs after taking such a low dose of mescaline (For most people ive come across 500mg is where mescaline starts to get real interesting) would just over power most of it in the visual part of the trip but it would still be a very strong trip anyway.

Also, In addition to Wobbleds suggestion, you should consider preparing your trip better. You noted you had been up all night the previous night on meth and I could only assume you had been awake during the day prior to your trip. As such your mind and body would have been exhauseted. I can't help but think your trip would have been even better had you rested more prior to your trip.

Mate those journal entries say it all! Glad you had a good time. Sounds a bit extreme for my liking but as long as it turnd out good for you thats all that matters.

fuck in heaven