• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Psychedelic Chemistry

Hey, you just run on with your info dude. We are eagerly waiting to see what you come up with.

@blazR probably would require reductive amination. If u see it thru let me know. I honestly have no clue from here

Syntheses clean up over time. But if it’s commercially available and LEGAL

Indeed the precursor is, but probably best not to talk about the synthesis of scheduled drugs here ;)

@Vastness has a copy of one of my ebooks.
I do indeed, although I think it's worth mentioning you sent it to me for free, in case this comes across as a (sorry to say) unwarranted endorsement.

I would not have paid $12.80 for it. IIRC also it has nothing to do with psychedelic chemistry but is entitled "The Psychedelic Pickup Artist". Disappointingly, I remember it also seemed to have little to do with either subject. It's an autobiography about a guy who did some drugs and dabbled as a pick up artist.

@Vastness that one costs more. I forget how much. The psychedelic pua is an autobiography. But yea, since you asked nicely, it's free.

Well, damn, guess I owe you some gratitude! I thought it was an unsolicited gift, but thanks for that regardless.

I do indeed, although I think it's worth mentioning you sent it to me for free, in case this comes across as a (sorry to say) unwarranted endorsement.

I would not have paid $12.80 for it. IIRC also it has nothing to do with psychedelic chemistry but is entitled "The Psychedelic Pickup Artist". Disappointingly, I remember it also seemed to have little to do with either subject. It's an autobiography about a guy who did some drugs and dabbled as a pick up artist.
You have me sold!

@MsDiz I'd send you a copy but it looks like they did away with sending attachments to other users. Can't put it up here. I have a multi-user gmail with a lot of my work. That may be a reasonable option. It's just a matter of giving away my real name, probably ill advised. It's not like my two ebookis are published, maybe a moderator could help out.

@MsDiz I'd send you a copy but it looks like they did away with sending attachments to other users. Can't put it up here. I have a multi-user gmail with a lot of my work. That may be a reasonable option. It's just a matter of giving away my real name, probably ill advised. It's not like my two ebookis are published, maybe a moderator could help out.

You could use 10 minute mail and send it to Diz. Otherwise, you can send it to me and I'll pass it along. I'm also quite interested myself.

EDIT: I could PM you my email.

You could use 10 minute mail and send it to Diz. Otherwise, you can send it to me and I'll pass it along. I'm also quite interested myself.

EDIT: I could PM you my email.
k, no problem. that works. the e-mail I'm familiar with.