• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids PST Withdrawal when will this hell end?!!!

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
So after maybe 1.5 month of 4-5 times a week of usage I decided to finally quit and I am now at 108 hours without dosing, 4.5 days and the last 2 days have been complete hell, I felt like I had a fever all day yesterday but I didn't really and today well I did have a fucking fever all day, just barely though but still.. The last 2 nights have been just horrible, I've taken benadryl to sleep every night so far and 2 nights ago was the worst, it gave me this horrible restless feeling and in addition to his fever sensation I got going on I slept like 3 hours and I would wake up feeling like absolute death.. Last night was better, didn't get the restlessness feeling but I did wake up several times with the worst feeling.. Right now I feel like fucking hell, I cannot stand this anymore.. at least tonight I have 1mg of Xanax so I hope it knocks me out completely, I just hope to God I can sleep 10 hours like a baby.. How much longer will this last?? I'm not getting any mental symptoms btw, no depression or anxiety just the physical hell

ha it's funny I left the stopwatch running in my phone since I last dosed cause I would use it to count the 3 minutes I would shake the bottle with the poppy seeds and it said 109 hours, happy accident, I will leave it running

Last edited:
I'm 102 hours into phenibut withdrawal and even after a long ass taper im getting a moderate amount of withdrawal symptoms. Probably not anywhere near as much as if I didn't taper. My head just feels weird as shit.

I don't know much about PST, only used it like twice. But I wish you luck bro. I'm about to pop a xanax myself and hope it knocks me out Lol

I'm 102 hours into phenibut withdrawal and even after a long ass taper im getting a moderate amount of withdrawal symptoms. Probably not anywhere near as much as if I didn't taper. My head just feels weird as shit.

I don't know much about PST, only used it like twice. But I wish you luck bro. I'm about to pop a xanax myself and hope it knocks me out Lol

Idk even know what phenibut is lol, I've read about it on this website but really do not know what it is exactly and stupid wikipedia is very unclear... I just feel like I am in hell, having a fever is the worst feeling ever but the withdrawal fever I feel is worse than the regular one, like I just feel so much worse than I ever have before

It's worst the first couple days, it gets better as time goes on, by the end of 5-7 days it should be way more tolerable.

It's worst the first couple days, it gets better as time goes on, by the end of 5-7 days it should be way more tolerable.

I really hope you are right, today I woke up feeling quite good but as the day went on it got way worse... I really hope tomorrow this feeling goes away, it doesn't even matter if I have a fever or not really cause I still feel like crap... I am prone to withdrawal fevers I would say since I had one too when I quit hydro on 2 separate occasions

For "lower" (compared to multiple years methadone etc) opioid withdrawals, nmda antagonists like memantine (if you have a good doc, maybe he´ll prescibe that) can nearly fully cover the symptoms - especially the "psychical" ones like anxiety, general malaise feelings etc.. and loperamide takes the peripheral / physical (digestive, but also some synergetic action with memantine) ones.. dependently on how you react to it, doses up to 60mgs on the first days can be necessary (but start with one 20mg pill and 4-6mg loperamide and wait for 3-4 hours as the memantine takes long to kick in). Clonidine is good to get a "natural" feeling tiredness and sleep.

With these meds, I never had anything more than a bit of runny nose and some brain fog (does not really impair cognition, it´s just some cloudy feeling).. even after many weeks of daily opioid intake and worked several times..

don't bother with all that, you'll be fine in another day or two. poppy tea (or opium, essentially) withdrawal seems to go on for a bit longer than morphine or codeine wd's due the the other alkaloids in the opium.

the hardest part is not going back to it in a couple of weeks and starting it all over again.

don't bother with all that, you'll be fine in another day or two. poppy tea (or opium, essentially) withdrawal seems to go on for a bit longer than morphine or codeine wd's due the the other alkaloids in the opium.

the hardest part is not going back to it in a couple of weeks and starting it all over again.

I am now at 5.5 days and yes I do feel better than yesterday but I was still feverish all day... guess this shit really lasts way longer than fucking hydro

I woke up to day 8 and I feel sooo much better, I could almost say I feel normal already except more tired... On day 6th I woke up feeling great too and then after 2 hours I started getting a fever and feeling like shit again for 2 days straight... I hope this time I stay well

you'll keep feeling better every day. there's also often a period where you feel amazing to be clean due to your endorphins levels stabilising (the false stone or pink cloud effect).

just try and remember how fucking horrible you felt in withdrawal the next time you're about to cave in and get more opiates. it gets worse and worse every time you do it, and takes much less use to go into withdrawal. even if i use for 3 days now i'm completely fucked.

you'll keep feeling better every day. there's also often a period where you feel amazing to be clean due to your endorphins levels stabilising (the false stone or pink cloud effect).

just try and remember how fucking horrible you felt in withdrawal the next time you're about to cave in and get more opiates. it gets worse and worse every time you do it, and takes much less use to go into withdrawal. even if i use for 3 days now i'm completely fucked.

It's so fucking stupid, I'm like a second away from buying just a 1lb bag which will last me only one day... I don't think it'd fuck up things too much, I'm obviously not going to restart withdrawals... Such a fucking idiot, just want one more day of glory..

I'm beginning to think I might be done with withdrawal, I've been awake for 4 hours and I'm fine.. I have higher temperature than normal but no fever.. It seems to be almost over... I think I will buy that 1lb bag... My brother came home and he is the person I hate the most in this fucking world and it's put me in a really fucked up mood and I want to punch him in the face... It's making me want to buy that bag even more, fucking hate that motherfucker, why the fuck can't he move to another state or country and get the fuck out of my life

^this is a great account of the horrors of even a mild opiate addiction!

It seems to be almost over... I think I will buy that 1lb bag.

just remember if you start doing opiates again it will put you back into withdrawal.

just remember if you start doing opiates again it will put you back into withdrawal.

No more withdrawals for me, If I use again which I haven't decided yet, I won't binge on it... I will never put myself through this again.. I refuse

No more withdrawals for me, If I use again which I haven't decided yet, I won't binge on it... I will never put myself through this again.. I refuse
...says everyone who manages to make it through withdrawals.

One problem among many is that we're good at finding excuses to use. Like your brother coming home - that's nothing but an excuse. You almost make it sound like you don't really have a choice in the matter, but you do. And then something happens where you have two shitty days in a row, etc.

Also, opiates are great at suppressing the part of our bain that considers consequences. That's why you have addicts who have gone through withdrawal dozens of times still putting themselves in the same situation, despite many telling themselves, "never again," each time.

...says everyone who manages to make it through withdrawals.

One problem among many is that we're good at finding excuses to use. Like your brother coming home - that's nothing but an excuse. You almost make it sound like you don't really have a choice in the matter, but you do. And then something happens where you have two shitty days in a row, etc.

Also, opiates are great at suppressing the part of our bain that considers consequences. That's why you have addicts who have gone through withdrawal dozens of times still putting themselves in the same situation, despite many telling themselves, "never again," each time.

Well, it helps to stay positive and think I'll be able to actually stay off doesn't it?... Yeah, my brother was an excuse, I still fucking hate him and I tell that to everyone I meet, hate that motherfucker

I'm just sick of feeling like this, 8.5 days wtf is that... I need to feel good again, I'm sick of everything hurting like this, this burning feeling on my skin it's so weird.. Like right now my shirt touching my neck burns, I say right now, I mean for the last fucking 7 days.. Today it was on and off though

Btw: I have 3 brothers I like 2 of them ahahah