• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

psilocybin mushroom identification and related text list - australian

Also give www.shroomery.com a wee looksy for l'assistance.

Mikedj...true perhaps but really now what are the chances of actually gettign snapped by customs for importing a book?? Unluckiest person alive EVER if you get done for that :D I also reccomend a trip to amsterdam where all manner of mushroom literature is freely available in stores (though at a suprisingly high price :().

O and MikeDJ, u can msn me if you live in Auckland ([email protected]) but other wise goooooooooooooooo HERE:

http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/magic_mushrooms_aunz/magic_mushrooms_aunz.shtml

for a pretty excellent starting point.

Re: its illegal in NZ

mikedj said:
well just hoping evryone from NZ is aware that Psilocybe mushrooms of the world is actually an illegal book in New Zealand, ie illegal to own, distribute import or export from New Zealand and comes with a hefty fine or small prison term if found (under objectionable material - NZ censors)
cool
also if anyone has actually had any luck in bringing this book into New Zealand (via amazon etc) could they tell me cheers

ps is this book illegal in Australia?

I have found no problems whatsoever with the books I get sent from overseas internet sites!? (for the past 6 years) All to do with drug culture and whatnot. I think the only books / tutorials they are looking for are anything to do with methamphetamine? just a thought, but nope no problem with me.

edit: Sorry I didnt read your post properly - I havent ordered the book you mentioned but will try now :) All they can do is just send the parcel back to amazo.../ whatever and send you that silly little yellow card saying they seized it. (happened to me with a couple RCs I ordered + tester kits)

Last edited:
is this thread open again? cheers for the post cyberdyne and ill msg u on msn, also is there anyone from NZ around that has had any mushroom luck this season (2005) yet?

not sure if anyone has mentioned this site yet but it's definatly one of the best I've found around related to this subject... great forums especially those fungus related and good well experienced and educated people that answer the threads...

http://www.ethnobotany-australia.net

check under the fungus section during the season and you should be sure to find some nice pics from various hunts....

Ekstasis-//7 said:
not sure if anyone has mentioned this site yet but it's definatly one of the best I've found around related to this subject... great forums especially those fungus related and good well experienced and educated people that answer the threads...

http://www.ethnobotany-australia.net

check under the fungus section during the season and you should be sure to find some nice pics from various hunts....
Was mentioned:
ShantiBoy said:
I agree though, fantastic site. When it comes to mushrooms the shroomery and EBA are much better.

Last edited:
Identifying Australian Fungi - From FungiMap (CD available - plenty of good info local to Australia, however it is unfortunate - but probably by design - that psylocibe mushrooms are not in the 100 target species of this project).

BigTrancer :)

^ That seminar is not online... yet? Please edit to include a direct link if you have one because the website does not show the link for the mushroom related audio.

BigTrancer :)

ok just somthing i would liek to bring up
alergies
many people have them and soem have heavyer reactions than others
mushrooms are a food group that can cause form quite basic reactions to life threataning reactions
of which magic mushrooms are no exeptions to this rule
the active compound of the calisolate in all mushrooms is what causes the reaction

no there are ways around this if you wish to enjoy a true mushroom break through
the longest but also the easyest is a acid extraction
this will take 12 hours work over a 2 week periode

now befor eyou puritans have ago at me about distroying the natural asthetics of taking mushrooms
would you rather see some one enjoy what you do or have to spent a couple of hours caring for sone one who will be sceared cause they are both tripping and having an alergic reactions that can rainge fomr extream drousyness (in some cases falling alseep in a mild to strong trip (this can be bad as they can lose themself int he trip in there sleep)
another reaction is one which is a cross between a astma attack and a extream case of hay feaver which is fixed with ventaling and anti histameans (like zertec)

it is good to know these reactions as you could save some ones life with this knoladge

If anyone wants info about shroom ID I will scan pages from the mushroom guide if you wish about info of any aussie or other countries shrooms