• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc pseudophedrine and recommend s LEGAL UPPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Wow its not in my head at all taking 30mg pseudopherine wakes me up and puts me ina decent mood.
not like phet were sends my head mental plus it helps with the tiredness in withdrawal there is also 10mg procodine opiate forgot how to seppl it a cough supressant.
but wow a pseudopherine and oxy i was claning all morning.

Pseudophedrine has always had this effect on me, epherine also gets me wired but without the good mood just bad anxiety cant eat cant sleep but i feel relaxed and more motivated taking a pseduophedrine.

Is there anything I can order online whats a stimulant but wont make opiate withdrawal worse.
L tyrosine is good but gives me jitters is there anything else??
Id love some modafanil to keep me awake, I am on

PREGABALIN 600mg DIAZEPAM 15mg but been taking 20 most days oops OXYCODONE ROPINIROLE QUETIAPINE 250MG(MAINRESSON IM KNACKERED ALL TIME) Lamotrogine 150mg.
The pseudophedrine wakes me up with a cup of coffee.
I cant drink more than 2 coffees or get anxious as.

Will PROTEIN shakes help with more energy cos of the amino acids

We don't really do "what should I take" threads here.

Pseudoephedrine acts as an adrenergic agonist, i.e. it will activate your body's binding sites for adrenaline. This causes your blood vessels to constrict (which is why it is effective at relieving nasal congestion), but also causes increased wakefulness, faster heartbeat, higher blood pressure and anxiety. So in other words, while it is technically a stimulant, it is a *very* dirty one, even dirtier than regular ephedrine.

I would strongly advise against using this stuff at higher doses... if you feel unduly sedated by your meds, maybe you could talk to your doctor about reducing your quetiapine dose a litte?
However, your tolerance to the sedating effects of quetiapine may grow over time, and the sedation may also get partially offset by the accumulation of norquetiapine, which acts as noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor, so maybe you just need to give it time.

^Agreed

We really can't advise on what you should take or what might make for a 'good legal upper that doesn't affect opiate WD'. Legalities vary all over as well and we don't do those either. Sorry Hezman but I need to close this.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.