• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

pseudoephedrine dosage

poisoned candy

Bluelighter
I have tablets containing 60mg pseudoephedrine HCL + 2.5mg triprolidine HCL that I am planning to use to give me energy at an all night party. I have never used these tablets before, so any advice on dosage would be much appreciated...I'm not trying to get "high" per se, just have plenty of energy. Also, I may be taking an ecstasy pill that same night which I won't be able to test...any possible risk of negative interactions between what might be in the pill and the pseudoephredine or triprolidine?

Thanks alot for any help!

You should get some contac there 120mg of pseudoephedrine crush em up ( the stuff in the capsule ) and that will keep you going all night i wudnt recommend a high dose as it pisses me off - u get no euphoria jus a fast heart rate and a lot of enrgy dunno about the interactions thou. Triprolidine is new to me !

Triprolidune is an anti-histamine, I saw a poduct earlier that contained it when I was looking for a pseudoephedrine product. I was looking to stay awake, caffeine makes me naeseos. Just buy Sudafed

Personally, I don't see any benefit of taking psuedoephedrine, at least recreationally (just fine for its intended purposes!). I would look for someting containing ephedrrine myself, as this has proven to be a valuable stimulent to me, whereas the psuedo stuff is basically worthless as far as energy goes. If you do go with the ephedrine though, remember that it can and will cause problems is you take the dosage too high. Trust me, out of all the drugs I have consumed, a LARGE dose of ephedrine made me the most miserable (puking, cold sweats, being awake for 2-3days). It was not fun, but that was my own stupidity, not the fault of the drug.

psuedoephedrine is not only dangerous, but the high is noticable only by the jitters and chest pains your going to get.

you might want to check what the LD 50 for p.fed is. I did a quick search but I'm too lazy to find the right site. Try to shoot at least 50 mg's below the Leathal Dose.

Or just get some meth and do it right, you know, whatever...

Pseudoephedrine may not be recreational (I agree), but it DOES give an energy boost identical to caffeine albeit MUCH cleaner (I hate caffeine).

I find that 120mg usually does the trick. You will net get high in any way, but it'll feel like youdrank really good coffee ;).

I want to be a bit more social and chatty, will psuedoephedrine help me out? Or does it just keep you for insane amoutns of time? I have paranoia/social anxiety I have to cover up or I'm going to lose my job.

Pseudoephedrine is the only OTC product that I am aware of, that will wake me with energy. Caffeine don't do shit for me except make me sick. The only place that I know that carries ephedrine which is two and a half hours away, so fuck that. Would somebody let me know about some OTC or herbal thing that would energize

K'dOUTinAZ said:
Pseudoephedrine is the only OTC product that I am aware of, that will wake me with energy. Caffeine don't do shit for me except make me sick. The only place that I know that carries ephedrine which is two and a half hours away, so fuck that. Would somebody let me know about some OTC or herbal thing that would energize

Vitamins! Get your daily fill of all the B complexes, Thiamine, etc. GNC has all your non-caffiene non-p.fed energy answers.

PULS8R said:
I want to be a bit more social and chatty, will psuedoephedrine help me out? Or does it just keep you for insane amoutns of time? I have paranoia/social anxiety I have to cover up or I'm going to lose my job.
it'll make you more paranoid and anxious than normal.

K'dOUTinAZ said:
You can order minithins (25 mg ephedrine, 200 guafenisin) online, for about 10 bucks for 60. If you would like, email me for the link, or, just do a search for "bdi".

Laquatus0 said:
Vitamins! Get your daily fill of all the B complexes, Thiamine, etc. GNC has all your non-caffiene non-p.fed energy answers.

I already take that shit. Multivitamins, Super B Complex, Vitamin B12 soluable, Ginko. You have to be aware that 100mg of methadone can easilt defeat the energy in those =D

You can order minithins (25 mg ephedrine, 200 guafenisin) online, for about 10 bucks for 60. If you would like, email me for the link, or, just do a search for "bdi".

I can get those mini-thins at that place thats over an hour away I was talking about. You can get the Ephedrine Broncolator and Mini Thins 1 and Mini Thins 2 and a few other ephedrine products...shit I mine as well take a trip. They won't let me buy much.

Pseudoephedrine for recreational purposes, YUCK! i remember back when i was 14 and shit i would fuck with that stuff and pop 8...gave me bad chest pains, horrible anxiety, anti social, and our natural hormone/emotions were shot..As for ephedrine, i find it does the same thing, i don't think it is recreational one bit..i can buy all different types of ephedra products and a local "ghetto" convienent store..and i thought they were banned by the FDA...?

We aren't talking about using pseudoephedrine recreationally. How about reading at least few posts before making bullshit assumptions :\

so k'd, does pseudoephedrine help you be more alert/energetic after taking methadone? u said it gives u energy but its not clear whether it helps with methadone for you or not. oh and what doses are good for that purpose?

I don't know about Methadone but for me, if I'm taking benzos during the day I ALWAYS take 120mg Pseudoephedrine with them, otherwiseI feel sleepy and tired.

Well the Pseudoephedrine doesn't effect me anymore, I'm surprised that it once did. Neither does ephedrine effect me anymore, they make me tired, that is odd....I'm at 120mg of methadone now so maybe that is it.

Ice been mixing the two lately.. Ephedrine HCI w/ pseudoephedrine... gets me going very nicely. Sometimes if the combination of the two is just right.. I get a nice "speed" tingle.

psuedoephedrine is not only dangerous, but the high is noticable only by the jitters and chest pains your going to get.

you might want to check what the LD 50 for p.fed is. I did a quick search but I'm too lazy to find the right site. Try to shoot at least 50 mg's below the Leathal Dose.

Or just get some meth and do it right, you know, whatever...

The mean LD50 is 2206mg/kg. That's a fucking huge dose, but atleast it's relatively safe. You can't even buy that much PSE in a single purchase I think, due to the quantity restriction law.