Proviron on PCT?

Hexagon Sun

Bluelighter
Im 2 weeks on PCT with nolva. I know I shouldnt do any AAS but from time to time I do a little dose of provi, 12-24mgs some days. I like the DHT push, motivation, libido, etc

Is it reasonable of Im fucking the PCT? Is there any AAS that I can take in PCT even in tiny doses in the meantime?

Yeah, I guess the response but the wait sucks...

Im 2 weeks on PCT with nolva. I know I shouldnt do any AAS but from time to time I do a little dose of provi, 12-24mgs some days. I like the DHT push, motivation, libido, etc

Is it reasonable of Im fucking the PCT? Is there any AAS that I can take in PCT even in tiny doses in the meantime?

Yeah, I guess the response but the wait sucks...

Unlike what some suggest or believe, its not advised that Proviron be used when not used in conjunction with another steroid, as it too is quite suppressive of natural testosterone, leading to all sorts of future complications upon discontinuation. Ranging from loss of libido or erectile dysfunction all the way up to infertility.

Unlike what some suggest or believe, its not advised that Proviron be used when not used in conjunction with another steroid, as it too is quite suppressive of natural testosterone, leading to all sorts of future complications upon discontinuation. Ranging from loss of libido or erectile dysfunction all the way up to infertility.
I second this. Albeit it's a mild steroid, it is still a steroid and will suppress the hpta.

Cool. In thinksteroids they have responded the opposite

and linked a study about proviron used to regain fertility

I think probably you are correct

Cool. In thinksteroids they have responded the opposite

and linked a study about proviron used to regain fertility

I think probably you are correct
Yeah I just ready that study. Odds look almost split between if you'll be affected or not. From the actual risk to benefits ratio, I don't see it logical to include as the Proviron won't do much for you but you do run the risk of depressing things.
Mind you the study was also conducted on people not trying to regain function, so we can't conclude it won't prevent or decrease the regain of function.