• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Prove me wrong, there is no way I can be worng

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErikEverhard

Bluelighter
Guys I suffer from good ol' severe depression and intense anxiety. I started dabbling in coke and adderal about a year ago, and I swear if I am around a group of people doing it I feel great, but if I go home and be alone and do it the crash from either is pure living HELL!!!!!!! My adderall tolerance is high but if I do it every other week I can still get a buzz off 90 mg. Coke I stopped completely!!!
Roxycodone I know I need to be careful, because it hits the "spot". No depression or anxiety.

But my point is coke and adderall has to be the worst drugs for someone with my mental conditions. That crash is hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I end up having to take around 5 mg of clonopin to calm down. So am I right, are these two drugs about the worst?

With other chemicals you might have a handle on extended use of uppers makes people bug shit crazy. The body handles going slow much better. But too slow and it's all over mate. You already know the answer to the question

Yeah, stay away from the stimulants...cocaine, adderall, etc man they were fun to start with but as I said if I am alone my anxiety hits 10000000000 worse. BTW, mixing in a little xanax and snorting it with the adderall would that help. Just wondering because I am through with them I hope at least. I got a great hook up, girl gives them to me for free.

This sounds like the fast track to psychotic depression, i take adderall everyday and have no crash. Maybe your intense anxiety is from a huge amount of amphetamine and depression from a stupor amount of benzos. Oxycodone, cocaine, amphetamine, and xanax in binges like that would send me spiraling. Everydrug can be hell if u take enough.

Stimulants and opiates are typically considered "hard" drugs due to their addictive nature, but I disagree. They can be used safely for years or even decades when taken in responsible doses. Not everyone has the willpower to control their use of them, but yeah. I have anxiety/depression and use amphetamine-type stims + opiates daily (have done so for 14 years now), but not in large or irresponsible doses. That's where we differ.

If you make a habit of taking heroic doses of coke or speed, you're headed for trouble regardless of set or setting. Try a lower dose taken gradually over the course of the evening and see how you feel that night and the following morning. If you can't resist the urge to binge, that means you shouldn't be using the drug at all.

What exactly are you after OP? What is the Harm Reduction content of this thread?

sometimes its better to have one cookie a day instead if dabbling in a box of cookies on saturdays puking on your floor falling asleep and waking up with a headache and crumbs all over.

sometimes its better to have one cookie a day instead if dabbling in a box of cookies on saturdays puking on your floor falling asleep and waking up with a headache and crumbs all over.

Just like Momma always said...

i find the comedown from cocaine to be much worse ime with both.. I take Adderall daily, along with klonopin and subutex.. It feels really nice and I get no comedown, unless I end up taking too many kpins from my script. and run out of them.. then have to take just 0.5mg-1mg a day, and the Adderall comedown becomes a bit more pronounced.. but I try my best to never let that happen, still it does when ever I do coke.. which isn't as common for me nowadays.). As long as the dose of amp isn't too high, and I have a benzo I find the come down to me a lot more forgiving that that of coke.. coke is always a shitty comedown...Adderall isn't shit compared to coke, imo.. as long as the dose isn't too big of the Adderall..

^ Yeah

OP, if you want me to reopen the thread please PM me and explain the point of the thread..

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.