• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Propylhexedrine

mikeritchie30

Greenlighter
I bought a benzedrex inhaler the other night. I find it works just taking about 7 to 12 puffs every hour or so. I take wellbutrin xl and gabapentin so that might be why. Am I just imagining it or is it really working?

You might be getting a synergistic effect with the wellbutrin. So yes, you could be feeling it.

^This

But propylhexedrine is a nasty stimulant with incredibly dangerous side effects as it's more a PNS stimulant as CNS stimulant, so imo no one should try to abuse it

I took a cotton didn't really do anything I can remember. Prob waste of money

oh you swallow a whole cotton or two... you'll have the most disgusting burps but you'll tweak hard.

It's working. But you don't want to overdo propylhexedrine.
Don't overdo it! Propylhexedrine is an adrenergic stimulant with additional serotonergic effects and you'll semi-fry your brain receptors.
You would be better off on methiopropamine. Or modafinil. Or modafinil and methiopropamine.
Wellbutrin affects a certain enzyme, so everything you take will feel stronger and metabolize slower.

I put it in orange juice but i used adderall daily. So i guess someone who doesnt might have totally different effects plus i took it while already on adderall