• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine tingling fingers/nerve damage

shizmoo

Greenlighter
I use propylhexedrine once a week never above 250mg. Does this dirty bastard of a drug cause this? All day long my left hand and fingers have tingling pain with no position relieving it even as I type this. Is it from vasoconstriction or something? I never feel any negative effects during the high or crash, this just decided to pop out of nowhere.

Doesnt sound too good man, I've had similar reaction to MPA. Only used Propylhex (HCL salt) a few times but I got under the impression that it might cause some nasty side-effects later on as it felt pretty adrenergic and vasoconstrictive to me.

I recommend to discontinue Propylhexedrine till you sort it out. Avoid other stims and coffee for at least a little while until you get better.

Go to the pharmacy and get some L-Arginine, Magnesium and Potassium (all OTC) - they will help with your symptoms quickly and efficiently. If you can get a hold of some Noopept and Lion Mane's mushroom extract, it would be even better. The point is to provide more nitric oxide to your blood, ease off the pressure and trigger more nerve growth.

Please post with updates!

^^ this is great advice. If you have ANY symptoms of a heart attack, seek medical attention immediately. Propylhexedrine is a decent medication if used properly, when needed, but a dirty stimulant for any other usage. Remember, seek medical attention immediately if symptoms don't subside. Your body is telling you something.