• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Propylhexedrine + mdma, benzo, weed, alcohol) - First Times - 'Unquotable delirium'

EducationalReasons

Greenlighter
I TYPED THIS AS I THOUGHT IT OUT. IT IS NOT PROOFREAD! DO NOT QUOTE ME!! I know this is late but i came across this doing some random research and thought it would be important for me to state my experience. Please remember I myself am a recovered addict (unlike many BLers I actually find drugs to be addictive and life threatening because I seem to take it way to far) and I do not suggest ANYBODY ever repeat my experience. I found out about benzie inhalers and decided to give it a try. I began with just one inhaler although I have acquired 10 total.
T-1:00 I begin to really notice sense of euphoria, empathy, and feelings very similar to MDMA without such intense orgasmic euphoria but mostly a euphoria of the mind. If you can imagine...
T-2:00 I go to a chick whom I don't knows apartment with a friend. Me and friend and a couple girls have long detailed convo over drinks. I felt total confidence.
T-3:45 have sex with random only semi sexy girl but did much more ballsy and was simply much more "nasty" and commanding then I would be on a regular day. Euphoria dissapears with the sex but the empathy and ability to talk allows me to easily set up a night with another girl at a different time.
T-5:00 not feeling so great. Wide awake but more jittery than anything. Not very comfortable. Luckily have a few seroquel 100mgs (seroquel is very specific per person it may not even make you sleepy at much higher doses, I on the other hand can take a seroquel to end any trip and even pass out no matter what drug I may used.
T-6:00 I went through about twenty more mins of the comedown before falling asleep an hour later.

Next day. Very heavy feeling head, not much craving to repeat yesterdays events but a few klonopin (1-2 MG's daily) made me feel so much better and As the kps wore off I had gone out for a few drinks with a friend. I feel quite confident from the kp alcohol mix and call the girl from last night. We again plan to go to her apartment in a few hours..a few hours later I feel stupid drunk and don't want to embarress my self so I somehow justify trying two benzedrexe inhalers before heading over.

t-1:00 its Ben an hour since I ingested 500mgs propylhexadrine and its begin to feel amazing but feel maybe the benzos from earlier may have dulled it. The girls calls over a friend who supplies us with a giant bag of sass. After .5mgs capsuled sass I feel absolutely incredible, twice Aa high as the others just on sass. I talk the ladies clothes off and we lay blissfully naked just "playing" with each other the entire time.
T-5:00 after a fun nigh I decide id like to pass out before the come down. One seroquel administered.
T-6:00 Passing out, skipped comedown.
T- 15 hours. Wake up and get out of bed feeling totally drained an very depressed. My mother calls and tells me something very small but it annoyed me very much. I take a few kps, 3mgs today, one more then usual. I began. To feel better but then craved more inhalers when o saw them. Very strong cravings and pure STUPIDITY caused me to use 2 more inhalors. So another 500mgs propylhexadeine, or 1,250 MG's in less than 68 hours

THIS IS WHEN THE HALLUCINATIONS BEGING.
T-1:00 start feeling good but somethongi can't point out startles me.
T*1:45 I realize what's different. I am in my garage smoking high quality marijuana and tobacco and notice mu garage door seems the strangest hue of green. Almost like the OP mentioned.
T-2:30 OP mentioned rain falling from the ceiling, I notice something similar. More likestreems of see through black dots running in different ways to or from the ceiling to the ground.....strangely enough I can tell for sure I am hallucinating but continue to ask myself, am I just imagining things desperately or am I really hallucinating? Very strange thought.
PURE DELERIUM
T-3:00 I have completely lost control of my thought process, my ability to keep the hallucinations gone. Emotions completely twacked I immediately became somebody I'm definitely NOT. I became crazed and to make things worse, this delerium convinced me to do TWO MORE INHALORS!!! ( I am so lucky the following is all that happened)
T-3:15 mother and father come to visit because I sounded strange to them when they called. I suddenly get very angry after being simply manic the last 15 mins and cannot explain why.
T-3:45 my parents arrive and immediately commented on my lawn care. This set me off entirely! Mind is going 100mph I begin to feel like I cannot be wrong about anything and others who are wrong must be total idiots I imagine.
T-4:00 me and family in full argue mode. I am making absolutely ZERO sense. I begin to see the most realistic visuals I've ever had. BUGS!!
T-430, TOTALY freaking out. Bugs everywhere. (Somehow managing not to show ovbiously that i was hallucinating) Parents think I have lost my mind and almost call 911 because I'm screaming and breaking everything but I took the phone n threw it on the ground and stomped on it like a child. I am having a temper tantrum over nothing yet feel i must be right.
T-5:00 i am alone now, house is In disaray from the fighting. I lost my cool like never before. Hallucinations begin to really affect me on a mental level. I begin to imagine more and more realistic bugs and terrible thoughts of suicide take form.
Note: EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE SUCH LIFELIKE BUG VISUALS THEY DID NOT SCARE ME I KNEW THEY WERE NOT REAL THE BUGS WERE THE ONLY KIND OF COOL PART ABOUT THESE VISUALS BUT THE WORSE THINGS THAT CAME ABOUT IN MY HEAD THE MORE BUGS WOULD BE THERE OR I WOULD ACTUALLY HEAR THE BUGS GETTING ANGRY OR TENSE.
(AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS WERE ALSO VERY PREVALENT BUT NOT WORTH THE TIME TYPING ABOUT ON MOBILE.
T-6:00 take seroquel and sleep for three hours
AFTER SYMPTOMS
T-9:00 I wake up still hallucinating. It will not cease but all good feelings have disappeared. I am having pure panic attacks. Voices in my head. Klonopin Has zero affect. Head feels so heavy and hurts worse then ever before. Heart rate over 140 consistently Still am angry at everyone I love for unexplainable reasons.....this all lasted about 48 hours.all in all the comedown in the end is hellish. Not worth the high however amazing it may be. Although I did take lots of sassafras and alcohol that may play a role in this hell.

Conclusion: I feel like every so often to accomplish one daunting task this is a great option. Great for people experiencing amp withdrawals or weak minded men who cannot quit getting high long enough to pass a drug test ...otherwise it seems very dirty and caused me to loose a few pounds of muscle in three days.I never ate during these times. I also took days to realize I went crazy for awhile n had to start remembering it all. I easily stopped but Still have dreams I am eating benzie cottons to feel high but the dreams are horrible. This lasted about a week. I hope this all helped you have an idea of what to expect, especially if combining substances. .....I'm just glad I am now drug Free and can enjoy the topic without destroying my life. I do not think anybody should ever truly listen to my advice. Thanks guys!
P.s. I love reading scientific explanations for what I feel in life. Please help me understand proplyhexadrines mode of action in the brain?!
EDIT: just skimmed through and realized so many errors. Please recognize that I am on mobile and care only to educate what one can expect not have correct grammar.

Last edited:
I have experienced hallucinations from propylhexedrine as well, after 2 days in a row of using it. I kept seeing figures out of the corner of my eye, dark shadowy figures that seemed menacing. As the day wore on they would get closer and closer to me, and occasionally appear to dart towards me out of the corner of my eye. I would also see smoke-like distortions on smooth surfaces.

I hate propylhexedrine, it feels so dirty to me, the just thought of it (and the smell of the inhalers) makes me gag. I actually hate the smell of lavender now, because of the inhalers.

I got visuals from it, particularly during the second half of the experience, but they were more psychedelic than delirious, resembling cannabinoid or dissociative visuals more than those of 5ht2a agonists.

This compound is so adrenergic that I can't imagine anyone having fun on 2 or more inhalers, regardless of stimulant tolerance.

ebola

Last edited:
Please help me understand proplyhexadrines mode of action in the brain?
From the Wikipedia entry, under pharmacology:
Propylhexedrine is a TAAR1 agonist like amphetamine.[10] Consequently, it reverses the transporters for dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin, leading to a release of monoamines from presynaptic vesicles into the synaptic cleft.[10] The increased level of monoamines within the synapse results in increased activity at these receptors. Additionally, propylhexedrine appears to antagonize the VMAT2 transporter, leading to a further increase in the aforementioned monoamines.[10] The pharmacological actions of propylhexedrine are similar to that of structurally similar stimulant phenethylamines, such as amphetamine.[10]
It's strange how most (I think) get mostly adrenergic peripheral effects from it, to the point that they don't find it worthwhile. To me it feels quite a bit like meth-mixed ecstasy. The vasoconstrictive effects are severe however, and IV use is correlated with brain stem transcription errors. I'd wager recreational use of it has more detrimental health effects than meth.

I find it to feel more like a little meth and a lot of ephedrine. Not bad, but potentially vicious with binging.

ebola

I have never used meth but I've heard many people say that. About it being psychedelic for you, Id imagine if I took MUCH less than I stupidly did it probably would have seemed more psychedelic to me as well. I guess it is kind of like taking to much acid or to many sh rooms, you eventually reach a point where you just break from reality. I've tripped on all sorts of nastiness but that propyl delerium was something else. Very hard on the mind.

One time I got a really intense, awesome high where I felt loved up and super good, for hours. Not the first time or anything either, I had done it a number of times by then. Every other time I've done it it's been decent at best. I would take the cotton, extract the stuff in water, and then turn that into 10 ice cubes, each of which was 25mg. And then I'd do 1 or 2 ice cubes. That way it was decent but it still was really full of nasty side effects, and if I used it too many days in a row I would always get sick, this weird chest/throat thing that would last a day or two and sometimes with a fever. I used propylhexedrine as a low-dose stimulant in this way quite a bit for a while.

all I can say is stay away from large doses of this stuff. I had a seven day blackout and ongoing medical problems from overuse long in the past.

I'm surprised that such an extraction works, given that the p-hex is most likely in freebase form.

I thought about that as I typed it. It does though, I did it many times. The lavender oil and whatever else is used in there (camphor or methol or something) also goes into the water, if you drink it right away it makes your mouth and throat tingle and feels very bad for you, I swear it gave me a sore throat a few times. I would let the essential oils evaporate for a little bit, chances are some propylhexedrine also did but I'm thinking the other ingredients evaporate faster because after letting it sit for a bit, I would still get plenty high from the solution without ingesting the majority of the other stuff (or at least I couldn't feel it in my throat anymore).

I read somewhere some time ago that this stuff IV is very deadly. Just saying. And xorkoth I did have some nights I used this before my psychotic spell that really felt so amazing and other times at the same time just caused some CNS speed up. Also, I have never been physically Ill from using this besides some constipation from eating the cottons. I'm very intrigued by this drug. It seems it is different based on your health and mood that particular day. I could also be very wrong about that. I am happy it is legal though, for the sole purpose of an occasional amp substitute so when full blown addicts really run out they won't go killing and robbing others with such a crazed mind. If they choose this it really limits the harm down to the user. Not a good thing either, but better the one who chooses it then innocent bystanders.

Last edited:
WARNING: I AM CURRENTLY ON THIS SUBSTANCE AS I TYPE. I ONCE AGAIN DID NOT CHECK MY GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION OR SEARCH FOR MISTAKES. TYPED EXTREMELY FAST SO I MAY GET BACK TO ENJOYING MY SOCIAL PROWESS I CURRENTLY HAVE.

Although I have long been what I call "clean" I occasionally use whatever substance I feel like at the time every so often. Seriously it is very rare. Usually as a mean to either relax or sometimes when I'm feeling depressed just from life, a single use of MDMA or ketamine or pretty much any amp (that I've tried) to change my perception of life a little bit. Although if one was to copy me they should know that depression will multiply for the next few days, the magic as an antidepressant, for me at least, comes a few days later depending on the chemical. Now the reason I am saying this is because today at 4:45 on the dot, i ingested one (1) cotton from a Benzedrex inhaler. Unlike benzodiazapines, my tolerance has been annihilated over time. This dose has me very twacked.
Now I have a few questions before very briefly describe what I am feeling right now.
1. I am definitely a beginner when it comes to how the body works. (The brain, I am intermediate. Lol) So I already know at least that the cotton ingestion most definitely contributes to the health hazards of using this substance, but I wondered if u could use a type of capsule that takes quite some time to break down in the body, and poke holes in it so the phex inside can absorb while the capsule is still digesting. This may seem and be utterly retarded of me to ask but I feel a if the slow break down of the capsule might give u a better chance of moving the cotton all the way thru your bowels and then can be shit out? I know you van extract using acidic juices,one poster said it was possible using simply water and making ice cubes....but I cannot stand even the thought of tasting lavender oil and camphor in any way. No way...
2. Can propylhexadrine be bought at ur favorite, legit and secure RC supplier? I would check my self but it has been many years since I have ordered a single compound for my use over the internet. I feel that if benzedrex is the absolute onlu brand u can find this in in stores, the manufacturers might hold the rights to sales of propylhexadrine. But I could be wrong and do not feel like researching that from a Mobil.
Now for my current experience.
It has been 4 hours exactly actually now Lol I have definitely hit wht I remember to be the peak by about 7:55...it took until about 545-6 for the initial hit to kick in so about 3 hours until the peak. The feelings after hitting the peak, from what I remember last quite awhile. It is made up of strong feelings of empathy, like what I feel on MDMA but different in the fact the I don't feel the same euphoria to contribute to the empathetic mind set. There is however quite a large deal of euphoria.although I am completely twacked and sped up I still feel As if I am completely relaxed. The euphoria may also be part of my mind set. I see euphoria as anything that can be precieved as feeling physically good. A strong happy mindset can make me feel almost euphoric on a day without drugs even. Almost placebo affect except this is no placebo lol. I have been deeply engaged conversation over texts with my girlfriend who is in Puerto Rico, far from my homestate of illinois. My girlfriend is extremely anti drugs, they have ruined many lives. But she is only semi anti-pot. So for the last two hours I have gathered, copied, and pasted my sources while explaining in very serious detail the demonization of marijuana and the health benefits and negatives of the substance. She is very close minded and is a hard mind to change. She is set in her ways. But after two years, having had this conversation multiple times, my research and explanation has finally made her open her mind a little bit to marijuana. Adderal never came close to allowing me to explain in a plausible way anything really. It just made me more able to keep on track. This however keeps me on track while at the same time encouraging immense focus. A few things I dislike about this substance though is definitely the vasoconstriction in my arms and my pulse is very high. 122bpm which is quite the increase for me. I would not find this to be at all safe for anyone with a heart condition or high blood pressure. Also I am grinding my teeth quite heavily, but I must admit I have quite some anxiety when sober and grind and clinch my teeth very often and when I use substances such Aa a dirty xpill or cocaine, I seem to grind my teeth much much more than others who have taken the same substance as I. Lastly my pupils are absolutely huge (makes me think this is serotogenic which is not good because I use seroquel to come off it) and my eyes are bugged out.
Over all I'm very happy with this experience meant to open my mind a little bit. I definitely would not see this Aa a viable substitute for any type of amp or stem except once every so often.

I must also say that I took the 250mgs in capsules on an empty stomach. But I has consumed a pre workout formulation of my own with 300 MG's caffiene, 5g creative, 1,400 MG's beta alinine and 50mgs 1,3, dmaa three hours before the cotton and that Has definitely contributed to any bugged out feelings I have. I ate a large quantity of pizza 40 mins after ingestion and that made no noticeable difference in its effects...

Hope I could help you decide if you would like to try this substance or help you know it isn't for you.

I would like to note that it is not a good idea to ingest the entire cotton. I had one binge cause an intestinal blockage (granted I was doing a lot of opium poppies at the time as well, so it could have been partially caused by that). My insides were burning for days (I imagine from the Camphor oil) before my pride left and I went to the hospital.

Jeez sorry to bump this but I just re read this thread and am absolutely shocked I ever talked the way i did in those last posts lol. I came here e to remind myself of its effects. To decide if I should use it or not on occasion to help get me through the work day. After seeing this, its a definite NO. This is not good for studying or really anything of that matter. It is definitely not a good substitute for adderall. The only reason to use this drug is simply euphoria. A large propylhexadrine binge will make you believe everything you are saying is God's word or the only true word. It has a lot of the same negative or dirty side affects of methamphetamine and can very quickly make one loose touch with realityand be hanging on by all but a thread....if one is going to use propylhexadrine, in my opinion, should never go above 250mgs and should never redose because extended periods of propylhexadrine use without a break is how you very quickly loose track of what's real and what's not. So basically I would only recommend this to people who are very rooted and mentally stable and only to be used on very rare occasions for euphoria only. I would not say there are any benefits because even though you feel more intelligent on it, apparently (after reading my previous posts) makes you really fucking stupid lol. Have fun bluelighters and thanks for dealing with me back then! I may be posting more often and I just want to quickly thank all bluelighters for seriously saving my ass on multiple occasions. This website seriously saves lives everyday.

Just was par oozing through the forums and saw the word 'propylhexadrine' in the TR section, which is funny because since I've been in Columbus Ohio and under house arrest by my family for the last week and a half to get me off a brutal heroin addiction, I've been trying to find and steal Benzedrex inhalers from any pharmacy I chance upon though so far I haven't seen a god damned single one of them.

somewhere in here I have a propylhexadrine TR myself as it used to be my amphetamines replacement on the EC before I moved out to Oakland and could get real speed (methamphetamine).

Propylhexadrine is actually very similar to meth, more so IMO than adderall, it's just that the fucking lavender taste is disgusting and I never did the more elaborate extraction that yields crystals but instead just through the cotton in so,e lemon juice and let it sit for about 45. Minutes before having to make the difficult decision whether to plug it or swallow it (either way it's nasty).

I think this drug would be pretty fucking cool if you did extract it into a crystalline form (though I forget why but it's highly dangerous to IV). It's really the lavender that ruins the fun-they should just throw lavender into all abusable pharmaceuticals, I bet 90% of drug users would get clean (ID probably be in the remaining 10%).

Anyway, yeah it's a stimulant and it's pretty strong if you dose the whole inhaler at once, so binge using the shit, like meth, will end in madness.

From the Wikipedia entry, under pharmacology:

It's strange how most (I think) get mostly adrenergic peripheral effects from it, to the point that they don't find it worthwhile. To me it feels quite a bit like meth-mixed ecstasy. The vasoconstrictive effects are severe however, and IV use is correlated with brain stem transcription errors. I'd wager recreational use of it has more detrimental health effects than meth.

I actually like propylhexedrine now, unlike when I made replies to this thread before. I also find it to be meth-like, meth that's a lot more chill and mixed with MDMA-like feelings. I don't do it too often but I enjoy it when I do. I tend to drink on the second half of it, because otherwise it starts getting pretty sketchy feeling eventually as I come down.

Dude znegative if u can get seroquel for withdrawal ull be good it totally cured mine. As for propylhexadrine, forget that shit. ITT feels great but has to be so bad. Do a lol research order modalert off line. U can order without a problem and its a great substitute that wont show on a drug test. To me, everyone is different. The medication feels like all the positives of blow with none of the negative symptoms. Last for a long time too with a very minor comedown. Forget the propyl. U can express ship. Jst do ur research.

Modafinil (modalert which is mentioned in the post above is a brand name for it) doesn't give most people any high at all... I didn't get one from it. It keeps you awake and stimulates you a bit but no recreational potential for almost anyone I've talked to.