• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine - Levametfetamine Combination

embryo923

Bluelighter
Hear me out...I have experimented with both and yes the Benzedrex (propylhexedrine) has more euphoric benefits. But I didn't find the L-meta to be terrible either. I took around 300mg of Propylhexedrine earlier, about 3-4 hours ago and I feel like I'm coming down. If I were to take some of the Vicks (levmetafetamine) will it help potentiate or synergize with the Benzedrex? I have plenty of Klonopin and have already taken some vasodialators to accomodate for the insane vasoconstriction. I'm not worried about side effects (other than life threatening ones but I think the precautions I took and the meds I have on hand will be good) just want to know if I can enhance the euphoria or the amphetamine qualities with this combination. I'm not ignorant about dosage, I know what I can handle.

Please don't give me any of that "youre an idiot, go find real drugs" stuff because it doesn't help, and if I could I would. I enjoy these drugs on their own, but I did not get a satisfying enough dose of Benzedrex and want to have a long night of being productive, which both of these chemicals have proven to be very effective for.
Anyone ever done this combo or have anything helpful to add?

Thanks in advance! :)

-Embryo

Stay away from benzadrex. I finally managed to stop it. I have brain damage, can't think or forumlate sentences around people. ForeverSlow. Not to mention it's a heart attack in a cotton.