• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine HCl Extraction / ROAs

PartiersParadise

Greenlighter
I'm new to posting here but have been using Bluelight during research for years, sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum or any other mistakes.

I just wanted to share this method of extracting Propylhexedrine from Benzedrex inhalers because I've been trying to do it for a while and it never worked out well until now. I use methamphetamine frequently, have done other stimulants like amphetamine, methylphenidate, MDPV, a-PVP, 4-FA, MPA, way too many things to name, I was interested in trying the extraction to be able to smoke/snort the HCl powder, and because I've projectile vomited way too many times in the past with eating the inhaler in gelcaps, using the lemon juice extraction, etc, I've eaten up to 1250mg of proypl at once with no problems whereas some report 250mg being too much. I was really interested in finding a way to get Propylhexedrine HCl from the freebase oil of the inhaler.

Sorry if I sound stupid explaining the method, I have absolutely no chemistry experience but an extreme interest in the subject so this was fun for me.
I got 2 Benzedrex inhalers from Rite Aid, came home and busted the inhalers open and pulled the cottons apart into 12 pieces total which works better than leaving the cottons whole due to the oil being more free. I dropped the cottons into an empty bottle of water. Using a 1ml oral syringe (which wasn't the best idea probably because it takes forever), I added a total 20ml of water into the bottle, this covered the cottons good enough that the water was absorbed nicely, I then added 10ml of hydrochloric acid. This turns the propyl from freebase to hydrochloride. Fumes will be coming out of the bottle for a few minutes. Don't worry, it won't melt the bottle or anything for those who haven't used HCl acid before, it smokes due to high solubility in water I'm pretty sure. KEEP THE BOTTLE AWAY FROM YOUR FACE! DO NOT breathe in the fumes. Put on some type of mask if the fumes bother you. The fumes go away after the bottle sits for a while, I put the cap on and shake the bottle violently every now and then so the cotton is smashing around the inside, releasing more propylhexedrine into the liquid. After letting it sit about 45 minutes, I empty the bottle into a drinking glass and use a spoon to drag the wet huge ball of cottons to the side of the glass, it should stick since it's wet. I press the spoon firmly to squeeze liquid out of the cottons then use my fingers to squeeze every last drop out. USE GLOVES WHEN DOING THIS. I didn't and thought it was fine since it didn't burn my skin until one of my fingers was burning out of nowhere and left what looks like an ant bite. Throw the cotton away now after it's dry from all the liquid being squeezed into the glass. Now you want to get a clear glass pyrex plate and pour the liquid onto it, put it in the microwave for 30 seconds, check it, 30 more seconds, and repeat until most of the liquid is evaporated. Make sure not to burn it, you may want to check it less than 30 seconds when the liquid is almost all evaporated because the plate heats up each time and you don't want to burn or lose anything.
When the liquid seems to be gone, leave the plate out and it will crackback in a similar way that methamphetamine does when cooled on glass, it should look like this: http://i.imgur.com/Yku60Gu.jpg

Make sure the plate is cooled down completely and scrape the plate using a razorblade or something, you will end up with a very light tan or yellowish colored powder and you should see a bit of crystals shining here and there throughout the powder. You should end up with this: http://i.imgur.com/oGChPpw.jpg
Now you have Propylhexedrine HCl along with some impurities/lavender oil and menthol due to this being more simple and not using ether and sodium hydroxide.

I tested insufflating a little test line around 10mg, I do not recommend this, my nose burned worse than snorting meth and my eye started watering. I don't know if this is how Propylhexedrine is or if it's the hydrochloric acid somehow being left over but I wouldn't snort this.

I then loaded a small bowl into my meth pipe to try vaping it, surprisingly the taste isn't too bad, it vaporizes very similar to methamphetamine and the smoke isn't very harsh. You can blow huge clouds just like smoking real meth and I got a good high using this method, I smoked 3 more bowls taking huge hits and didn't notice any problems breathing or anything bad.

I parachuted 50mg orally in a piece of tissue and that route is probably preferred and safest. I definitely do not recommend anyone to shoot this shit due to the impurities left over, that is extremely dangerous and possibly fatal along with the sensation of menthol rushing through your blood stream making you feel fucking weird like a human menthol cigarette or something.

Sorry for the long read, I just wanted to share my experience with extracting and testing different ROAs and hopefully helped some people out.