• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Propoxyphene Napsylate vs other opiates

Cface

Bluelighter
i went to obtain some hydrocodone and this guy said they were vicodin 6.5mg (yeah i never heard of that dose before either) i was looking it up while he showed me the pills and found out it was Propoxyphene Napsylate. from a bit of research i'm guessing this is darvocet, pure shit from what i hear...
to the point: do you know the potency level of Propoxyphene Napsylate vs hydrocodone or oxycodone? i.e. 5mg hydrocodone = xmg Propoxyphene Napsylate...

i'm in a bit of a rush and i apologize for not searching...

Last edited:
It's really really bad.

It's almost totally worthless compared to real opiates, in terms of recreational effects, however, it's much easier to overdose on (you could get a dangerous overdose before you get as high as you want to) - the ratio of euphoria to respiratory depression is terrible. Even tramadol is more recreational.

Damn, i guess i got ripped off twice in one night then. Once on speed and once on pills... Oh well thanks guys

65 mh propyphene hcl = 100 mg propyphene Napsylate which is darvon which is a bit stronger than darvocet by weight,also if it's a darvon capsule ,because darvon capsules are 65 mgs and darvocet(propoxyphene Napsyalte) come in 50 mg and 100 mg tablets and i don't know of darvocet coming in a 65 mg tablet or capsule while darvon is available in 65 mg capsules and tablets too i think,but they darvon actaully even as weak as propyphene is in either forn,they darvon propxyphene hcl has a higher bioavalibity than darvocet aka propyphene N...which means that you only get the effects from 3 or 4 darvocets even if taking 10 while you get the full dosage from each darvon aka propyphene hcl pill maneing if you take 10 pills you get about 9 pills of the propxy N absorbed versus getting only 200mg of Darvocet outta 1000 mg of propoy N Darvocet, plus the pink darvon 65 mg capsules if they are the capsules and not rablets contain only propoxyphene hcl and not apap or aspirin making it free from tylenol or aspirin and it is water soulble altho a weak and not worth the effort to inject hit,unless you are a very opiate naive(non tolerant person) shooting the 65mg powder filled pinks pills would not do much but you could eat them if they are darvon and not darvocet without fucking up the liver ,,,,basicly trash pills but the one is better altho by very very little than the other...gimme a joint over that anyday that shits so weak..lol