• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Promethazine & codeine

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok i've bought a 100ml bottle of orange flavoured phenergan (promethazine) without codeine. I do have the 30mg codeine tablets that are prescribed to me. Im simply wondering just before i go ahead and try without any advice from the community, can i dissolve the codeine 30mg tablets i have in a CWE and then mix the solution to the promethazine and create the promethazine w/cod ? Will this just be the same as the promethazine that contains the codeine already ?

disclaimer :- I dont want to waste either product by going ahead and making a mistake, i have basic knowledge of CWE. Id like to get some advice from people who know more than myself. I wouldnt like to try this and potentially make the mistake of adding too much of either product and having an accident or overdose. I am in no way chasing any sort of high or abuse of said products.

Obviously CWE is always a great idea when dealing with APAP so go ahead and do that. But.... I wouldn't mix them together unless you want to do it for fun. I take promethazine with my meds at night (25 mg pills) and everything hits at the same time. <br><br>If you want to mix them just make just make sure you put enough of the codeine in the bottle, which would mean removing some of the promethazine and putting it in something else. Also, I'm not sure how well they would mix once you extract the codeine so you might have to shake the bottle each time. I don't think the promethazine liquid is water based....so it might be easier to CWE the codeine and pour some promethazine into your codeine, shake well and drink immediately. I've had promethazine in a couple of different ways but never the straight syrup.

I've only ever had the codeine / promethazine syrup pre mixed. I would just take the promethazine, or atleast some of it, first by like 20 minutes at least then take the codeine. take advantage of the fact that you have them separate. god how I love the taste of lean though :0

Does your scripted Codeine have any APAP in it? If not then CWE is a waste of time and the tabs could be eaten, chewed or just dissolved in warm water without any filtering. I agree with lb3 that experimenting with a stagger could be beneficial.

Ok i've bought a 100ml bottle of orange flavoured phenergan (promethazine) without codeine. I do have the 30mg codeine tablets that are prescribed to me. Im simply wondering just before i go ahead and try without any advice from the community, can i dissolve the codeine 30mg tablets i have in a CWE and then mix the solution to the promethazine and create the promethazine w/cod ? Will this just be the same as the promethazine that contains the codeine already ?

disclaimer :- I dont want to waste either product by going ahead and making a mistake, i have basic knowledge of CWE. Id like to get some advice from people who know more than myself. I wouldnt like to try this and potentially make the mistake of adding too much of either product and having an accident or overdose. I am in no way chasing any sort of high or abuse of said products.
narrr i hope you didn't get the boots one never get the liquid it's a rip off get phenergen you get 50 25my tablets for a lot less than liquid plus it tastes disgusting if you have the boots one i got good luck trying to hold that down mate.

Does your scripted Codeine have any APAP in it? If not then CWE is a waste of time and the tabs could be eaten, chewed or just dissolved in warm water without any filtering. I agree with lb3 that experimenting with a stagger could be beneficial.

No its pure codeine tablets 30mg. I think i will just give this a try then. How long does it take for promethazine to take effect ? Just trying to work out the best moment to take the codeine after dosing the prometh

narrr i hope you didn't get the boots one never get the liquid it's a rip off get phenergen you get 50 25my tablets for a lot less than liquid plus it tastes disgusting if you have the boots one i got good luck trying to hold that down mate.

Yea but im wanting to mix the 2 so its similar to the promethazine W/Cod (codeine) together. Its extremely hard to get due to people abusing it. The tablets on the other hand, how long do these take to take effect and are they the exact same as the elixir just in tablet form ?

No its pure codeine tablets 30mg. I think i will just give this a try then. How long does it take for promethazine to take effect ? Just trying to work out the best moment to take the codeine after dosing the prometh

Hey inception, hope your ok bro

Been doing any cwe?, how's your cwe technique now?

And if you don't mind me asking do you have the prescribed pure 30 mgs that I get?