promag 35 short course

gymstud

Bluelighter
Ive only got 75pills 3/4 bottle
Was going to take 3ed for 3weeks and 4days
Followed by 6bromo full bottle
Will that be enought or should i buy a full bottle and run the pro mag for a gew weeks longer
My training is boxing, mma or muay thi 3 times A week and wieghts twice a week im looking to cut/get more strength

You're looking to "cut/gain more strength" ? You could gain strength on a cut, but you have to choose. You either wanna cut, or bulk and gain strength. Promag is a prohormone, if you wanna mess with that, it's your choice. 6bromo is an AI, so is that what you planned for PCT?. No. AIs won't make you recover. You need SERMs. You obviously didn't do enough research, go do it and then come back with a smarter plan. Hope this helped.

No it didnt thanks
6bromo is for my pct
Ill go back to muscle-talk

From what I know, AIs aren't used for PCT. I did a lil research about 6bromo, turns out some guys do use it for PCT after prohormones, but i'm pretty sure its ability to help in recovery isn't due to the fact that it is an AI. If you ran letrozole (for example) alone as PCT, would it work ? No.
Also tbh I can't find much info on 6-bromo. Are you planning to use the beta or alpha ?

It doesnt say but its sold as pct there lots about it on steriod forums less hr ones and more body building onrd
From people who use ph with 6bromo as a pct

Thanks for you advice

I just wonted to know if 3/4 a bottle would make for to short a course

Idk how much a bottle contains. Is it pills or a solution or what ? I think you should get blood work done before starting your cycle. And then after pct.
The guys who used this stuff will be much more helpful to you, as I have no experience with it at all. Don't you have access to nolvadex and clomid ? These are very understood and known, unlike 6bromo. If it's your only choice, go for it.
Good luck

It doesnt say but its sold as pct there lots about it on steriod forums less hr ones and more body building onrd
From people who use ph with 6bromo as a pct

Thanks for you advice

I just wonted to know if 3/4 a bottle would make for to short a course

I'll be honest and state I have no knowledge of Promag35, I've done a quick search and all I can find is marketing bullshit.. If you can post studies, or info on its action or pharmacology I'd be happy to read...

Regards 6Bromo: I found this site: http://www.vpxsports.com/article-detail/drugs/6-bromo-gone-but-not-forgotten

where it mentions use as part of PCT:

The combination of the 6-alpha and 6-beta-bromoandrostenedione work well together by combining a fast acting and long acting solution to control the conversion of male hormones (testosterone) to female hormones (estrogen). 6-bromoandrostenedione can be as effective as some prescription aromatase inhibitors like Arimidex and Exemastane, and it has an anabolic side that these prescription drugs do not have.

6-bromoandrostenedione is often used for post cycle therapy after a pro-hormone or anabolic steroid cycle. I do not see the reasoning behind this with the conversion of the 6-alpha-bromoandrostenedione to 6-alpha-bromo-testosterone. This conversion is enough to cause natural testosterone levels to shut down. The whole concept behind post cycle therapy is to restart natural production, which 6-bromo will not do.

Unsure as to legitimacy of the above info ^

I boxed for nearly 20yrs when I was a youngster, we didn't have the compounds available to us then as you have now.. We'd take Anavar 6 weeks pre-fight, then taper down without PCT..
I still have contact with an Ex-British Champion at MMA, He'd be on Test-E off season, switch to Viromone (prop) pre-fight build-up, then Winstrol 2 weeks to fight..

Guido may better advise on your specific choice of PH/compounds......

Last year i ran a bottle of 6bromo as a stand alone
Made me feel great stronger and lifted my libido
And improved my bf muscle ratio

But un regard to it courding shut down its self evrything ive read says not

So you going to run 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3,17b-Diol (Promagnon) for a few weeks, which during that time your testes are going to shut down, causing your Testosterone production to cease and levels to drop? Then you are going to run an anti-estrogen which will lower your estrogen levels to something below baseline and do nothing to restart testosterone production?

Just run some Testosterone (pick an ester) , an AI like Anastroxole and an oral like Epistane, Halodrol, or Turinibol followed by Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT. Or run Testosterone (pick an ester) with Promagnon and 6-Bromo as an AI followed by Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT.

Partly down to serm being perscription only
I do know ppl run this and are happy with results and complain of sides
But the reports ive read they used a full bottle not 3/4s

P.s well done finding proper chem name its writen on bottles but such a mouthfull hope you cut and paste it nottyped it out

Last edited:
My friend you have much to learn... Aromitase Inhibitors, SERMS, Clenbuterol, T3, IGF-1 LR3, Melanotan II, and peptides that stimulate the release of human growth hormone are all available without a prescription. They aren't controlled substances nor are they narcotics so they can be marketed as "research chemicals" for use in a laboratory settings. They are sold in capsules or liquid and you can buy them legally.

As long as you do your research and find a reputable company to do business with, the product you get will be equal to a pharmaceutical grade product.

You live in the UK as well so steroid laws are in your favor compared to here in America where steroid possession will land you as much jail time as narcotic possession. In the UK anabolic steroids are class C drugs under the Misuse of Drugs Act. It is not an offence to possess anabolic steroids for personal use, unless they are counterfeit. It is an offence to supply them. Therefore police tend to arrest for steroid possession only if they can prove the drugs are counterfeit. Only a small number of arrests and convictions are made on this basis each year.

A guy like you could go far on a little bit of Test and some EQ. That combo would give some serious strength, lean muscle, fat loss, and some crazy endurance. Add in an oral that gives dry lean gains and you would have one hell of a cycle.

If your going to do it you should do it right.

Well done? Thanks I guess. I know the proper chemical name and also the brand names of about 95% of steroids and pharmaceuticals from memory. When I'm not bodybuilding, sleeping, or working, I'm researching and studying pharmaceuticals, biology, steroids, hormones, and chemicals.

To be honest I enjoy bodybuilding, it's my life, but I actually enjoy putting together customized cycles, routines, and diets for individuals much more than bodybuilding. I love helping people get healthy and guiding them to their goals.

I thought clomid and nolva both perscription only in uk, obv ai's are legal 6bromo is one
I have access to hgh too
Ive researched a lot about psychedelic drugs, entheogens and neurochemisrty but not much about steriods and hormoans
From the sound of it your pretty clued up ill be back to talk for my next cycle afyer this one