• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Prolintane

i might try new powdered version to dose customly but its not strong . its just mentally helpful in focus .

I smoked 3 mg of the freebase to no effect. Will try again with 5mg later, then 8, 12, 18, 25, 30. If I haven't reached an active smoked dose by 30mg I'll stop and go back to oral.

How useful as an anorectant? I'm looking fir something to keep me on m y game during long shifts wo getting me spun the way vyvanse would (it was kind of fun, but I'd end up an angry tweaker by the end of 12 hours on a 70mg dose.

I stopped stims for the last year because I needed a break, but recently decided to try this chemical. My previous criteria for a good stimulant was the rush I got from shooting it up. Now I'm after something clean and functional without any of the properties that would make me Want to iv. So far prolintane is just that. After allergy testing tried 50mg and 100 mg IV. Both sucked though its effects wore off quickly relative to its analog alpha-pvp. Also there was little compulsion to redose; in fact quite the opposite after the last shot.
Compared to alpha-PVP it lacks that amazing euphoric rush and also the overwhelming compulsion to redose. Keep in mind that it does have an extremely short rush but not worth the comedown or even the hassle of shooting it. It has some pro sexual effects but not as intense as mdpv or alpha-pvp and also induced far less psychosis. Presumably it could be worse at higher doses but side effects over 100mg would be too unpleasant and probably dangerous. That 100 mg shot was pushing it.
Note it is very hard on veins and surrounding tissues. All shots were very clean with new works and still had a phlebitis at injection site for a week and the skin over the vein was red and puffy. This started an hour after injection so it wasn't infection.
At 5-25 mg this stuff shines. Wakes you up and clears the head, doesn't trigger desire to redose (for me) and comedown nonexistent. No jitters or tachycardia. With some coffee and a low dose of adrafinil it gets me through a fast paced and intellectually demanding day with no need for anything to come down.
Smoking works but it is compulsive and not worth the strain on the lungs. Sublingual best roa.
The stuff I have looks and tastes similar to mdpv but not as pungent. It's strong enough that it probably won't be around for long...

I got too manic from this chemical. snorting it apparently weakened my nasal cavities to the point where bacteria seeped into my eye and gave me a painful stye with migraine headaches for days. I don't normally have migraines, so this was an unexpected surprise. Vaporizing it did cause some euphoria and sexual feelings, but it was way too compulsive and I think it wore some enamel off my teeth ala meth. I also pissed out at least two liters of some brown-red liquid afterwards. The chemical is very caustic and should only be used in small doses (20-50mg), if it all. I can see why this chem fell out of favor with bigpharma around the 1960s or so in favor of safer stimulants.

Last edited:
I went through a gram of prolintane. I wasn't very impressed. I think I would have preferred this homologue,

1-phenyl-2-(1-pyrrolidinyl)-propane.png

and that's with me not even knowing if it's even very active.

Hello, greenlighter here. My pen-pal has found that as the alkyl chain on the phenyl ring increases in length the less favorable stimulant effects are experienced. This is of course a general observation from methcathinone, ethcathinone, buphedrone diethylcathinone and isopropylcathinone (name?). My pen pal synthesized these and characterized them by H-NMR for assurance of purity and identification.
One question for the board; is it okay to use the first-person when describing events that may be illegal?
Shortstaffer

Yes, please use first-person.
We're all grown-ups here (more or less). We know it's you, posting in third person offers you no legal protection anyway.

Welcome to bluelight :)

Prolintane indeed has been something I've been interested in for quite some time ... at least on the paper it looks like a really good functional stimulant - take the power and euphoria of alpha-PVP and add a robust safety profile to that. But as usual there's nothing without a catch.

Really, really interesting are the oxazoline based stimulants like 4-MAR. Why are the RC guys ignoring them so much?

^ i don't think they've necessarily been ignored; at least one of the 4-MAR analogues synthesised has been blamed for serotonin syndrome.

Yeah, the 4,4'-DMAR aka 'Serotoni'. But whoever made these sample pills containing 75 or 80mg of that stuff and didn't care to put a single warning about it's long half-life and potential MAOI activity on them was just plainly stupid.

4,4'-DMAR was a truly unique experience. At <50mg.

I ordered 300 mg a while ago and from trials from 10-50mg I can honestly agree with the resounding "meh". As someone else described it, its somewhat similar to bupropion or maybe a slightly more pushy caffeine. My guess is it has a good amount of activity at NET and less so at DAT as buproprion has been recently observed to have far less of of an effect on dopamine than previously thought and really I would call this a dirty version of bupropion. It somewhat makes sense since both have bulky groups attached to the amine. Pyrovalerone (4-methyl-apvp) had been around forever and the beta-ketone does seem to make all the difference like stated before with a-pvp.

I think Pyrovalerone could be the better Compound (never tried Prolintane) when used for recreational purposes. It's structurally compearable to Propylhexedrine, or the RC's MDPV, a-PVP, a-PHP and some other Cathinones that are all closely related to the them and are far more (ab)used and available and hence, their is more Information available about how they act/behave.

The latter ones (MDPV and the like) seem to be more recreational than Pryovalerone or Prolintane and more interesting to do Research with.

Last edited: