• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Prolintane - Love at first dose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seattle_Stranger

Bluelighter
Hello all! I've recently started experimenting with prolintane, and have posted two trip reports thus far:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/747876-Prolintane-Semi-Experienced-Speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...Experienced-Testing-In-A-Recreational-Setting

To make a long story short, it was love at first dose. I've never dabbled heavily with stimulants, didn't really like adderall very much (unless I was expelling the energy), never had meth unless it was in molly/pills, had a horrific propylhexadrine experience, cocaine does nothing for me, etc.. I'm more of an opiate guy, but I like it the most for the euphoria and anxiety relief because that results in a stimulation effect for me, boosting confidence and motivation. I rarely push it to the nod point because I always end up feeling like I wasted all that time nodding off when I could have been doing SOMETHING while feeling awesome. I dose on kratom daily and love my occasional percocet. I also like mushrooms for a lot of the same reasons, the stimulation, the euphoria, the drive, that power-walk feeling, etc.. This is the first time I felt any kind of draw to a stimulant........and boy is it strong, especially for something marketed as a nootropic!! I'm so glad that I have never intentionally used methamphetamine, because I always knew I'd like it too much. All the stimulation, drive, confidence and focus of MDMA without the intoxication? YES PLEASE. So, I never went there. Now, though, having experienced a dance with a gram of prolintane over the course of two weeks, I am thanking my lucky stars I never kissed the meth sun, because I'd be a statistic by now.

Prolintane at ~55mg gives me an almost opiate-like effect, with a rising, pleasant warmth from the chest and head. My excitement and comfort begins to rise, I start to sweat a bit, I clench my teeth, my legs feel bouncy and my available energy starts to feel endless. From there, it just goes up and up, eventually leveling out and lasting for the rest of the day, usually into the day after. There is a significant anti-depressant effect that seems to linger for days, providing just this "OK-ness" with life, I just get things done without over-thinking it, I'm extremely talkative, etc.. I have yet to experience sleep problems resulting from using prolintane, actually quite the opposite. My sleep has vastly improved, I've been sleeping the whole night through (HUGE for me) and what's odd is that when I wake up, I can still blatantly feel the prolintane effecting me. It's actually quite similar to when you have some VERY high quality MDMA and are able to sleep just fine that night, and then wake up feeling still euphoric as if your roll hasn't completely ended. I've yet to experience a comedown or any negative side-effects. A couple of times I experienced a short headache at the tail-end of a prolintane day, which subsides fairly quickly. No rebound anxiety, no depression, no drained feeling, nothing! Except..............

CRAAAAAAAAAVINGSSSSSS :!

It is taking a valiant effort to not take some. I wake up thinking about it and have to convince myself not to dose on it. Then, while at work, I can't stop thinking about running home and dosing up. I keep thinking about Friday and how there's no chance in hell I'm not taking some. I chose to abstain today (Wed), however I keep thinking that I should dose TODAY so I can take tomorrow off and then dose Friday, simply because I know I won't want to wait 2 days but I should take at least a day off, etc.. You know, those tweaker/junkie type thoughts, constantly re-rationalizing with myself and finding ways to be convinced that it's ok to take a dose. I dealt with this with kratom a few years ago, and here I am several years knee-deep into a daily kratom habit. The last thing I want to do is become addicted to another drug, a synthetic stimulant nonetheless. It's got that same "why not?" appeal as kratom and cannabis, due to the apparent "good safety profile" and complete absence of side-effects or comedown, it's hard to come up with good reasons to NOT use the drug.

I'm not looking for advice or answers, just wondering who else has prolintane experience. I'm also putting out a warning to those looking to try it, because it's "good safety profile" and lack of side-effects doesn't account for the psychological addictiveness of it, and that the safety profile is actually what perpetuates the addictiveness. There's also no real hard data on the long term effects either, so there's that.

Cheers!!

Very interesting! I really want to try some now. Thanks for your info/report. Im jealous. Have you ever done a-PVP? If so how would you compare the two?

I have not, but I've heard they are quite comparable. Adderall is the closest thing I can make a comparison to, and it's virtually indistinguishable in my limited experience with it. I'd say prolintane is even more euphoric.

I had a similar experience with it, though it never lasted anywhere near as long for me as you describe. Definitely pretty pleasant, maybe not quite as euphoric as cocaine or amphetamine IMO. Generally after dosing I get decent effects for a couple hours and some lingering very mild stimulation for maybe 2-3 more. Though I have been snorting it, as I didn't really get any effects from it orally from the amounts I tried. I ended up binging on it pretty excessively for a bit, like going through 3 grams over a week or so multiple times and building up a bit of a tolerance. (Yeah, I know, not the smartest thing.) Compared to amphetamine it seems it isn't very good at actually keeping me awake for all that long and only has mild appetite suppressant effects and only a very little effect on pulse rate. Also nowhere near as bad of a crash as amphetamine or cocaine, both of which make me feel absolutely horrible after extended use. Basically just some boredom and lethargy and quite a bit of sleepiness but not really any mood effects. All things considered as someone who also usually isn't that into stims I prefer it to the traditional stimulants for sure. Also worth noting it makes me horny like no other substance ever has.

Last edited:
I have some that I use once in a while when I need to take a break from tianeptine..
They are both great.
OP have you ever tried tianeptine? That followed by a cup or 2 of coffee is like a mildly stimulating opiate.
Prolintane, I dose about 75mg snorted but it doesn't last all day for me as it does you, If I was planning on being "prolintaned" all day I would need to dose twice, also I get no cravings for it and sleep is easy to get when you want it.

I've heard varying reports on this stuff. A few said it was junk, but most felt the same as you. The only difference is the strength of said effects was considerably less compared to your report.

You mentioned you have taken Adderall before and they are basically indistinguishable? Are you confident that your source gave you actual prolintane (regardless of purity)? Because that sounds awesome, especially with an added mood lift. I just take everything now with a grain of salt ;)

I was having a hard time deciphering parts of your post. Is it tweakish? Do you feel the urge to start playing with your penis (or vagina)? I know you said there was a huge urge to re-dose, but I know people who get that same urge with marijuana. When you did re-dose however..... what did it hit you like? Is it in your face, or more in the background?

Thanks.

I had a similar experience with it, though it never lasted anywhere near as long for me as you describe. Definitely pretty pleasant, maybe not quite as euphoric as cocaine or amphetamine IMO. Generally after dosing I get decent effects for a couple hours and some lingering very mild stimulation for maybe 2-3 more. Though I have been snorting it, as I didn't really get any effects from it orally from the amounts I tried. I ended up binging on it pretty excessively for a bit, like going through 3 grams over a week or so multiple times and building up a bit of a tolerance. (Yeah, I know, not the smartest thing.) Compared to amphetamine it seems it isn't very good at actually keeping me awake for all that long and only has mild appetite suppressant effects and only a very little effect on pulse rate. Also nowhere near as bad of a crash as amphetamine or cocaine, both of which make me feel absolutely horrible after extended use. Basically just some boredom and lethargy and quite a bit of sleepiness but not really any mood effects. All things considered as someone who also usually isn't that into stims I prefer it to the traditional stimulants for sure. Also worth noting it makes me horny like no other substance ever has.

Jesus, 3 grams in a week!?!?!?! How did your heart feel after that, out of curiosity?

I'll answer as many questions as I can:

Is it tweak-ish? YES. I have no experience using amphetamine, cocaine or any stimulant regularly besides caffeine, but in my limited experience, yes it makes me feel "tweaky". In a good way though, it's pleasant. Slightly chaotic though, thoughts seem to get a bit scattered and I find myself trying to do too many things at once. I've heard meth is like that. I catch myself walking extremely fast, yapping people's ears off, and just generally "buzzing around" the way you'd expect a pleasantly stimulated person to be.

Sexual side effects? YES. Makes me really horny and empathetic towards my lady, but I've found this effect to decrease rapidly with tolerance, though still present. Playing with self? I suppose I would if I didn't have unlimited vagina access. :)

Re-dosing: I have tried re-dosing on a couple occasions, usually another 15-20mg many, many hours after my initial ~60mg dose. I usually only re-dose if the first dose isn't satisfying. The re-dose usually just gets the effect up to satisfactory, not quite any face-smashing going on but it's a clear boost in effects. And yes, the re-dose urge is on par with marijuana, but no where near as fiendy as other things.

Tianeptine: Yes, I tried tianeptine, and even mixed it with prolintane. That was a really fun one, but tolerance built almost instantaneously and I wasn't very comfortable with the doses I was having to push to. It was indeed an opiate though, no question. I like prolintane better I think...

So I had a weekend with ol' pro, dosing each day at about ~6pm before a night of activities. The effect was amazing, strong, clean, satisfying, singing and playing music was effortless and an absolute blast. A bike ride at night was super fun! I came to a conclusion though... I need to keep my prolintane usage to the weekends. This stuff is way, way addicting. It's just way too effective, makes my day way too awesome, makes me feel the way I want to feel in so many ways, and I'm finding myself having to fight the urge to dose up pretty much every day now. The onset is extremely euphoric, leaves me buzzing, eyes popping, talking a mile a minute, pacing, getting really excited, really feels like a small dose of MDMA at this point. Then, after a couple hours of that, it evens out into an anxiety-relieved comfortably stimulated state of opiate-like well being, even some empathy for others. It also doesn't interfere with sleep at all. I took some Sunday night at about 4pm, and actually even re-dosed at about 7 or 8, was in bed and asleep by 12. Woke up once or twice during the night still feeling the prolintane's anti-depressant effect, which feels like a state of well-being and contentedness that I haven't felt since early adulthood (pre-drug use). Adderall has NEVER had this kind of an after-effect, and I think we all know how cocaine feels an hour later...:! The closest feeling I could compare it to is the afterglow you might get after an amazing mushroom trip, where you're just content with existing.

Seeing how it's just way too recreational for me, I need to keep this as a weekend treat. Work is really freakin' boring right now because I had prolintane at work almost every day last week. I don't want to risk receptor down-regulation or anything, though I don't feel my little "binge" had any residual effect. It would simply be to protect my psychological state from becoming dependent on a synthetic stimulant.

Last edited:
I looked into getting this or Amfonelic Acid (an antibiotic and pure DRI? Sounds interesting) but decided against it at the moment since 4FA is a much cheaper alternative. It's interesting to note that many case studies have found Prolintane in the body of deceased club-goers in Europe. It would seem that pills being sold as E are being cut with this substance since I can't imagine many would seek out this drug purely for clubbing. However it's quite expensive at just under the hundred dollar mark for 3 grams.

Jesus, 3 grams in a week!?!?!?! How did your heart feel after that, out of curiosity?

Part of the reason I took it as far as I did is that it seems to have a very weak effect on the heart compared to other stimulants I've tried. With cocaine or amphetamine I'd always get that fluttery feeling (some of which is probably just anxiety, but either way not pleasant) and feel like my heart is being overworked after redosing a few times, but I haven't had any of that with prolintane. That combined with no unpleasant swing into a dark and depressed mood after use means it's hard to say no to one more line. The worst side effect I've had from binging on it is heavy sleepiness, but not strong enough that I can't ignore it with some activity.

One thing to note, it seems to me like tolerance diminishes very slowly compared to how quickly it builds. I've gone a week or more without touching the stuff and barely noticed a difference in tolerance. I've never used another stimulant as often, though, so I guess that may be typical.

I looked into getting this or Amfonelic Acid (an antibiotic and pure DRI? Sounds interesting) but decided against it at the moment since 4FA is a much cheaper alternative. It's interesting to note that many case studies have found Prolintane in the body of deceased club-goers in Europe. It would seem that pills being sold as E are being cut with this substance since I can't imagine many would seek out this drug purely for clubbing. However it's quite expensive at just under the hundred dollar mark for 3 grams.

I've read a bit about amfonelic acid and toxicity. Also, the antibiotic part worries me, I've had bad experiences with antibiotics. I don't think I'll be trying that one.

Gotta admit though, the more I read, the more I'm interested in it. So far it sounds like the worlds greatest drug, just about every single thing I read mentions how it's 50x as potent as cocaine, makes methamphetamine look like caffeine, purely a "rewarding stimulant", etc.. It sounds like pretty much the only thing it does is flood your reward pathways without any peripheral effects. Pretty freakin' interesting....

I've also read the antibiotic action is at far higher doses, and only if it's used repeatedly. I think if this was a once-in-a-blue-moon treat, it might be ok. For example, I could take one dose of cipro one time every 6 months, I highly doubt that would result in bacterial mutations. That's a very uneducated assumption though. I made the mistake in the past of not taking my prescribed antibiotics properly, and I ended up getting a full upper-torso rash. Was kinda scary...

Last edited:
Damn. Now I am interested as well and will have to try it. A few days ago I started researching herbs and stuff you can get OTC at like a GNC store. I will add this to the list.

Also, good to know I'm not the only one who stays way clear of certain drugs because I know I'll like them too much. . .meth being one of those drugs or maybe the main drug. The effects sound too dam. Good, especially for my situation. Cocaine is the other big no no for me. Then again, I'm on Ritalin or adderall, so probably not much difference. Anyway, hopefully this prolintane will give me at least ha,f the effect that you get, OP!

Does prolintine only come in powder form?? I see it comes as a white, powder chemical, but that is about it. I know we cant give names of vendors, so only wondering if it just comes in powder form? Thanks!

That is how it presents in it's natural form, so yes, generally it will be offered in powder form as offering it in capsules or other 'made-for-consumption' forms would present a legal challenge to the vendor should someone not performing actual scientific research was to die after consuming it.

Does prolintine only come in powder form?? I see it comes as a white, powder chemical, but that is about it. I know we cant give names of vendors, so only wondering if it just comes in powder form? Thanks!

I have not personally tried Prolintane but as others have suggested this post has me interested. The vendor I use to get my other research chemicals actually offers Prolintane as well. They are distributed in 20 mg tablets and are meant for human consumption. The vendor is protected under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act. I am unsure why other vendors in the US have not done the same thing yet.

Religious Freedom Restoration Act

LOL.

Edit: not trying to start a legal debate.

Last edited:
I actually ended up finding a place that has pill form in 10mg and claims their stuff is pure prolintane. I ordered some as i saw good feedback on the place, but we will see. I figure it wont be too much $$ lost if it is junk.

Hmm never heard of this stuff not into
Adderall i never get anything done on it i just get super hyped paranoid and do a lot of what i thought was good at the time but sober shitty art. I chase after noises trying desperately too find the source, not much for me. I've always highly enjoyed cocaine and crack tho i get super hyper plan out my whole life (never actually do any of the plans) and clean my house. I really don't like uppers aside from cocaine/ crack i like the opiates but im so damn sleepy constantly wonder if this would be something i could get into get shit done.

I wouldn't mix it with pharm SSRI's, however kanna was a lovely addition. Had this combo on a solo Saturday night just walking around town, and it gave me an experience much like when I walk around town on mushrooms. Just happy, content, stimulated, music sounding incredible, never wanting the walk to end.

The two batches of prolintane I've had were two completely different forms, but explained by the vendor. My first batch was all off-white and even some brown sugarry crystals and shards, a lot like most of the street MDMA I've seen. The second batch was a fluffy grey-ish powder. Both seem to have similar potency, though the vendor claims the second should be better. I had stronger experiences with the first batch, but that could be attributed to tolerance.

Something to note: I think mixing this with phenibut is a bad idea. I was combining them for some anxiety relief during the occasionally-anxiogenic prolintane experience, and I have a suspicion this is hard on the heart. I have been getting "weird heart feelings" for lack of a better description, not palpitations or flutters, not even beating hard or fast, just odd feelings that didn't feel right. These feelings would last into the following day and then disappear. At first, I thought this was a side effect of a strong stimulant, but having dosed on prolintane without phenibut since then, the feeling is absent now.

Status
Not open for further replies.