• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Prolintane - can this compound cause a false positive on drug test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T9358

Bluelighter
Have the ability to get some prolintane and also will be starting a new job soon, I don't use illicit drugs that would show up in a standard or extended test due to various reasons.
prolintane does contain the amphetamine back bone I was wondering if the metabolites would cause a false positive or be the same metabolites as amphetamines or pyrovalerone beta ketone analogs.

Due to the RX meds I currently take caffeine doesn't seem enough and although I have experienced many RC stims most seem less than ideal for what I am looking for.

By the way this will cause harm in the sense that if I don't get the job it will put tremendous strain on my ability to pay the bills. I am not looking for suggestions on a good stim and am not asking how to pass a drug test, I will not use this compound if it will cause me to fail

Sekio ... could use your infinite wisdom, or any of you out there with great knowledge in pharmacokinetics? thanks ahead of time:?

Don't think so but this will probably get closed soon, this type of post is against the rules. It's also not illegal if it does but am pretty sure it doesn't. Google is your friend.

we don't allow drug testing questions. at all.

by the way any compound can cause a false positive. that is the very nature of the term 'false positive', anything that shows up positive for amphetamine but is not the right compound.

Status
Not open for further replies.