Prohormones?

p-mo said:
Cheers for the info Shaddow... I'll pick some up before I use again... I've been meaning to get back to your PM but im down south for Christmas and am on someone elses machine (with relatives lookin over my shoulder!) so don't wanna stay on too long!

No worries. And btw, I made a typo earlier, it should have said 1000mg hawthorn 3x ed, not 100mg.

Cool, i was thinking that was a lil low for a herbal extract. But my current Milk thistle extract is only 400mg a tab... so I need lots and lots! and it aint cheap....

So what does hawthorn do to help aleviate the back spasm problem? Whats its active ingredient and what property does it possess? I've HEARD about it from a few places but haven't got any info yet- just because I've been too lazy to search :) ... lol Is it a mild muscle relaxent that won't cause great losses to my program? I think the only thing that i've heard it used for is liver protection. It wasn't my liver that got hit, I don't think, it was a lil higher up- almost at the back of the neck/shoulders region...

I'm planning to buy some liv-52 asap. Anyone care to give info on what ths contains (giza?) and in what quantities. Would I need thistle ONTOP of this?

Anyway back to Christmas festivaties... :D

liv-52 contains a concoction of chineese herbals. Thats all you need to know.

It works.

You dont need thistle ontop of Liv-52, but then again, you dont NEED thistle OR Liv-52............ you draw your own conclusion.

Well, how well do u know they work in comparison to how badly I'll fuck up my liver by taking nothing? I was more askin if liv-52 had milk thistle in it....

Okay I don't wanna fuck up my liver at all- so I'll make sure i have liv-52, milk thistle and ala before my next cycle (only had MT for this one...) Oh and hawthorn if I'm taking m1t...

Oh, and I wanted to ask about 5-AR inhibitors. I'm PRETTY prone to acne so this will prolly something that'll go CRAZY without one.... What role do 5-AR inhibitors play in reduction in unwanted androgenic sides? (like I'm also PRETTY hairy and have a lil history of male pattern baldness in the family- mothers side so anything that'll reduce these sides would be fantasitic). Cha and I was also thinkin of getting some let' before next cycle (didn't have any for last one- doh me=dumbass)

4-AD

4-androstendiol, tell me everything you know about it. I respect many of your opinion's here, so please tell me if this can be used effectively alone for a small boost in gains, maybe an extra few pounds of muscle, etc.

Assuming your diet and training are in check and you're not an adolescent, how long/what doses/method of adminstration should be used with androstendiol? How often/what times of day would you take it, etc.

Bullshit removed. Unedited sent to worst of bluelight forum.

Please keep the immature babble for 3rd grade recess please. 8(

-BlueAdonis

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you found your answer ForTheRush. Sadly, a couple jackasses can't seem to settle their "Who's the biggest internet tough guy" grudge and have ruined this thread with name calling, flames, and tough talk. It's more important to them that their text be more abusive than the next person's aparrently. 8(

I'm getting tired of playing recess monitor and mopping up after everybody's bullshit arguements on who can crack who'se head open, and who would kick whos ass, and who's online dick is the biggest. You people look like total retard chumps threatening each other on a fuckin bulletin board. Seriously, get a fuckin grip people, and quit with trying to prove how hard you are on a message board.