Prohormones?

^ Dood, seriously.. Why does it concern you what people talk about? If you don't wanna read anything about ph's, stay out of those threads. If you have questions or comments concerning steroids, read those threads or start your own. I don't see why everyone's got their panties all in a bunch over ph's. You guys are crybabies, and for no reason.

See the title of the thread? "Prohormones" Now you know to stay out of threads like that. Isn't it simple?

Sucks about Sphinx, but maybe some of you will learn from that. Most of you people in this forum just have no respect for the rules, and if you keep breaking them, that's exactly what happens. Instead of bitching and moaning and insulting everyone for their questions, just skip it and go on to the next topic. Problem solved. Nobody gets upset. Mods don't have to warn you. You won't get kicked off the site. It's really NOT that hard.

The hormone androsterone is like DHEA in that it is a hormone that is used by the body to make other steroid hormones like testosterone, nor testosterone, estrogen, porgesterone, and other hormones. It isnt that effective for muscle building compared to the newer pro hormones that are available right now.

first day on the cycle and i feel great, nosides...yet. i think im gonna bump it up to 20 mg m1t and keep the 4ad at the same dosage. i had some awesome pumps and a hell of a lot more drive. ill keep you all posted on what happens.

LOL ya cause u know your ready to bump up the dose after 1 DAY on...

Are you serious?? You don't have sides after 1 day so you're gonna double the dosage??

Don't ask me for advice again.

Damn man I hope u get the back spasms.... THEY'RE NASTY!!!

Seriously though it'll take about a week for the effects to fully manifest themselves...

Have u managed to sort out some nolva or clomid for PCT yet..?

p-mo said:
Damn man I hope u get the back spasms.... THEY'RE NASTY!!!

Seriously though it'll take about a week for the effects to fully manifest themselves...

Have u managed to sort out some nolva or clomid for PCT yet..?

Name calling removed. 8)
Please keep it civil.

-BlueAdonis

Last edited by a moderator:
ShaDDoW said:
Are you serious?? You don't have sides after 1 day so you're gonna double the dosage??

Don't ask me for advice again.

Flames removed. 8)
Please remain civil, children.

-BlueAdonis

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man - WE'RE TRYING TO HELP U!

Really the back pumps are seriously killer they HURT SO MUCH- when they started I had to start takin Iboprofen and they were still SO painful I had to stop.... and that was at 10mgs a day.

And the nolva/clomid is essential. Without it your testosterone levels will be non-existant which means "bye-bye" to most of your gains...

If u don't want to listen to what we have to say and are just going to insult us when we try and give advice then I don't know why u bother posting in the first place.

Oh and the reason I post on boards is both to teach (to those that are less knowledgable) and to learn (from those that are more intelligent). Why are u here- do u just wanna post pictures of yourself posing?

hopeless_without_acid said:
arent u banned go the fuck away your sarcasm is not appreciated.

Neither is your memberating. When you see these kind of posts, hit REPORT. I'll just do it for ya..

hopeless_without_acid said:
I don't know why I ever asked you for advice, fuckin dork, looks like all you do is sit on message boards and post all day. u have 4000+ posts. You have no life.

First of all, that's not gonna offend me in the least. You can talk all the shit you want, I'm not gonna get upset. So you can cut that crap out. It's not doing anything.

I know why you asked me for advice - you asked me for advice cuz you don't know a god damn thing about what you're doing. You asked me questions and I tried to help you out. It's nothing you couldn't have done on your own simply by reading, but I figured, hell, this kid can do some serious damage to himself.. I'll just be a nice guy and put some answers together for him. Try to help him out. Keep him from screwing himself up. So that's what I did.

You still didn't answer any of those questions I asked you. I'm willing to bet you don't have anything for PCT on hand either. How about all your liver protectants? Letro? What are you gonna do if you start getting those awful back pumps? The ones where your back cramps up to the point where you can't walk? I've seen it happen to my buddy on M1T. He wouldn't listen and he was all fucked up for like 3 weeks, had to take time off work and school..

Look bro, if you're looking for advice, if you want to learn, if you actually want to understand what it is you're doing, you have to fucking LISTEN. You're not taking tylenol or cough syrup here, we're talking about one of the most hepatoxic steroids known to man. You didn't do nearly enough research. You just started popping pills. And this goes back to what people were saying before, how prohormones are "irresposible products". You're proof of that. Good luck man. Hopefully you don't fuck your shit up too bad, but I'm not gonna cry if you do.

The guys a classic example of why prohormones are becoming illegal. Irresponsible. Unwilling to listen to the stuff he DOESNT wanna hear.

But hey who really gives a shit? I hope he does fuck himself up, that way he'll have a new found respect for the chemicals he takes... until then, hes going to be the same ignorant tard. Sign him up for the school of hard knocks, thats what I say.

Giza said:
The guys a classic example of why prohormones are becoming illegal. Irresponsible. Unwilling to listen to the stuff he DOESNT wanna hear.

I'll even go further than that. What I've found is that people WANT you to tell them that what they want to do is ok. They don't want to know the risks, they don't want to know the problems that can come up if you do things to an extreme, they just want you to tell them that it's ok to up their dosage, and if they don't hear you say that, they'll just ignore you and do it anyways. That's been my experience at least.

FYI, everyone, your first cycle (which I'm assuming this is for hopeless), dose for dose, is always gonna be the easiest for you to make gains. There's no need to take an extreme amount of anything your first time. You'll make good gains with the smallest possible dose AND experience the least sides. It's once you've become experienced that these substances stop working to the effect they once did, and you'll need to start upping the dosage. This is why I DO NOT recommend M1T for beginners. You can make great gains, run your cycle longer, and get a better feel for what the substances do to you with 1-test. Starting off with a high dosage is like never taking a stimulant in your life and doing a whole 8-ball of coke your first time. Not smart, unneccessary, and just plain dangerous.

BTW, p-mo, for the back pumps, try hawthorn berry. I was afraid of that possibility and decided on taking 100mg hawthorn 3x ed, and had NO problems whatsoever. Many others have claimed to have good experiences with it as well in comparison to their previous cycles run without it.

Cheers for the info Shaddow... I'll pick some up before I use again... I've been meaning to get back to your PM but im down south for Christmas and am on someone elses machine (with relatives lookin over my shoulder!) so don't wanna stay on too long!