Prohormones?

Ive got a question about transdermal 4-AD (4-Derm). Ive been given conflicting advice on spraying technique.

Is it better to spray onto a cupped hand then rub in or spray directly onto the area?

Where are the best places for absorbtion? I know the plams are useless and some of the best places are behind the ears, back of the legs, chest and shoulders. Where would you recomend?

I say spray directly and rub in. If you are using 1-test you have to do it this way and with rubber gloves or you end up on fire. As for application area, I find chest and inner thighs to be the best. Wherever the skin is thin and it doesnt rub off immediately you will get the best delivery

Dr. McBudstoke said:
^you're not going to get gyno from prohormones. especially not M1T because it doesn't aromatize.
Not so fast, 1-test seems to have progesterone and prolactin related effects. I have seen puffy nipples from fina and 1-test due to this. Given this is rare I still wouldnt go as far as to say you can't get gyno from non-aromotizing hormones.

4-androstenediol is not a bad experiemnt. i was doing 100mgs. once a day (considered a very low dose) and noticed definite libido change.

i did get sick shortly afterwards though. i think for me, the increased testosterone debilitates my immune system somewhat. apparently there is a scientific link.

yep, I used to do the real deal and I would get sick EVERY cycle. The same applies for ph's. Take your vitamins and limit exposure, not much more you can do.

why'd the Dr. get tossed-

EDIT Again, no insults about someones sexuality. You will be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
are you gonna seriously tell me that what you erased had something to do with anybodys sexuality??

No, someone saying that they are gay is totally fine, but when you call people "a bunch of faggots," then it has a negative conotation, and I have said before that I dont like insults to a persons race or sexuality.

I am starting a cycle of methyl 1- test(10 mg methyl gels by legal gear which also contain 250 mg of N-Acetyl_crystein per pill), and methyl 4-ad (also by legal gear, contain 10 mg methyl-4ad, and 100mg 4-ad per pill) in about 2 or 3 days. I was planning on running the methyl 1 test for 4 weeks at 10 mg/day, and the methyl 4-ad for 6 weeks at 2 pills a day. I am hoping to make substantial gains on this cycle. I am basically taking the 4-ad to combat the side effects of the methyl 1-test, while adding a little bit more of a bulking effect to the cycle as well.
I am going to start the test and the 4-ad at the same time and run the 4-ad for 2 weeks after i stop the test. I also plan to train one bodypart /day. For example day 1 chest, day 2 biceps, day 3 legs, day 4 triceps, day 5 shoulders, and day 6 back. I am going to do 10 minutes of light cardio before and after each workout.
My goal is to comsume around 3000 calories a day consisting of about 70% protein, 20% carbs and 10% fats. Simple sugars will only be consumed immediately before and after workouts. Proteins will be mostly from food sources with some supplementation. I also will be taking a multi vitamin.
For pct i will be using 6-OXO for 3 weeks. I am 5'9" and currently weigh 173.5 lbs and i estimate 20% bf. I hope to be at least 185-190lbs and significantly lower my bf to mabey 10% after running this cycle.
Any suggestions or advice about this cycle would be appreciated. Please keep your comments limited to constructive criticism. I am doing this because I cannot afford real roids now due to some upcoming legal fees.
t.y. Hopeless.
00002512.jpg

Oh yeah this pic is pretty much what i look like now just 22 lbs heavier

Last edited:
ROFL and the fact that your doing plan A because you cant afford plan B makes you one [ no insults ] If you cant afford to do something proper, DONT DO ANYTHING AT ALL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey hopeless, I'm sorry I haven't replied to your last PM yet, I've had a lot of drama in my life these last few days. 6-OXO will do nothing for you post-cycle, ESPECIALLY with methyl1test. You're gonna need at least clomid or nolva. You're also not gonna lose 10% bf on one cycle. Just won't happen. If you honestly want to run the 4-ad for 2 weeks longer than the m1t, I would recommend adding something else in there to accompany it.. Like methyl rage. Not that you absolutely need it, but I don't think the 4-ad alone will do much more for you after taking it with m1t. I'd also highly recommend sticking to 2 weeks on m1t as opposed to 4. You never answered my one question - have you ever done any kind of cycle before? If the answer is no, then I would definitely suggest limiting the m1t to 2 weeks. You can make significant gains in 2 weeks, and if you wanted to add the methyl rage in to extend the length of your cycle, it's a great way to end a cycle - skin-bursting pumps, increased fat loss, vascularity, and muscle hardness, as well as a great stimulant effect taken about an hour before your workout. It's some good stuff. Let me know if you have any additional questions and I'll try to answer them for you a little more promptly. Feel free to PM again if you'd like.

Shit, I just noticed you said methyl 4-ad.. I thought you were running straight 4-ad. You're gonna want to have a good anti-estrogen on hand - Nolva or Arimidex will do. Also, the methyl rage may not be the greatest idea to add to the stack.. Too many methyls = an unhappy liver. I'll get back to you when I have more time.

A couple other things before I forget.. Cell-Tech is overrated crap. You can make your own version of it with creatine monohydrate and dextrose. If you look at the label, you'll see that it's got 10g of creatine and 75g sugar in each 99g serving.. So you're basically paying this jacked up price for dextrose which is actually quite cheap. Some of the newer creatines like Creatine Ethyl Ester are also far superior to monohydrate. NLarge 2 also has 110mg of cholesterol.. yikes.

Having NAC is good but you'd prolly want some more liver protection if your using 2-meths ontop of each other...

Milk Thistle really aint that expensive (even if you are poor ATM)

No probablys about it, he would NEED extra liver protectors. M1T is very hard on the liver. Milk thistle and r-ala work well.

anyone know the role of this hormone, i heard it had something to do with the sex drive and was obviously closely related to Testosterone, there very little infor i can find on its role, thanks

sorry, yeah the role of Anderosterone, i thought thats what increased the sex drive so when you use a test product that increases.

The first product I used was test-rx and that worked very well, my testosterone went through the roof and great for training.

Just I had a test and Anderosterone is now low, but now sure of its role