Bugs profile pictures are not okay

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Hello,

there must be something wrong with the profile pictures - every user has got alwys the pic of his neighbour can't tell if the person above or belowl

Pls have a look at it.

Thanks

JJ

Avatars seem to be working fine @JoEhJoEh - maybe it was just a technical glitch at your end?

JoEhJoEh, I have no pictures of my neighbors, above or below. Most people's avatars are chosen by the user themselves and the vast majority are unique to that user.

new users will have a basic, default avatar until they choose one of their own. It will be the uppercase first letter of your username. For example, mine would be an "M". Yours would be a "J". So in that case, two "neighbor" posters could theoretically have identical pictures but that rarely happens.

and even if it does, it's really nothing to worry about. Everything is going to be okay.

JoEhJoEh, I have no pictures of my neighbors, above or below. Most people's avatars are chosen by the user themselves and the vast majority are unique to that user.

new users will have a basic, default avatar until they choose one of their own. It will be the uppercase first letter of your username. For example, mine would be an "M". Yours would be a "J". So in that case, two "neighbor" posters could theoretically have identical pictures but that rarely happens.

and even if it does, it's really nothing to worry about. Everything is going to be okay.

That's no what she means.

She's seeing double.

Reread the OP.

Get wrecked.