Info Profile picture

It says that you don't have an app to perfom what? Nahh, that's not how we do it around here -- we don't have an app. We only have this website and social media platforms to promote our studies, various interviews sometimes and everything that it's linked to better our community but that's it. What you encountered may be a glitch in XenForo or some app was interfering with your browser. I suggest you to try again by.. Selecting your JPEG. image -- watch out for other formats, you want JPEG then after you made up your mind about your profile pic // save it in your phone. Clear cookies/caches, worst case scenario try another browser but I don't think so, I haven't had any issues when I logged-in with my phone. Opera it's a comfortable browser if you haven't heard of it yet, give it a try -- it's also not so much of a brain bug when it comes to resources.

how do you do this my phone says I don't have an app to perform this action

Follow the instructions in the support FAQ for uploading an avatar. When you click 'browse' to select an avatar, find the location of the image you're trying to use on your mobile and then select that image to upload. Beware there's usually more than one folder where your phone stores images.