• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Problems Iving roxy 30 fent presses

d3lnarg0

Bluelighter
I am gonna lose my mind if I have to continue chasing these things on foil.. never enjoyed "chasing the dragon" with tar and it seems like the main way these fake Roxy 30 fent presses Route of administration is.. I've had some that I can crush into a powder n they break down just fine with a little bit of clr/tina tossed in. But the majority will not fully dissolve into water, when heat is takin off ur rig will lock up with a waxy material in it. I only waste 1 pill per batch to see if it's even possible to IV them. But....Just like with smoking coke, it will be wasted unless you switch its chem properties with baking soda. Is it similiar that these pills need a extra ingredient added to break down the fent or switch it back to fent hcl so it will dissolve into water. I've tried a bit of alcohol n that sadly didnt stop it from returning to a waxy mess once it cooled down. These are the only opioid around that can touch our massive tolerances built from daily u47700 (pinky) use . Pls help me out if anyone can offer their opinion on what I need to do to break these smurfs down

Have you tried the cold water extraction method ?
that is basically, reapetatly press your powder in an amount of COLD water that you will be IV'ing. Do not heat up at all.
Draw liquid thru a cotton filter to prevent any of the waxy binders from the pill/s being drawn into your rig causing a blockage.
This is the method I would use to inject the Cadian 100mg morphin pills.

Deployed As a controlled opioid stategy. My canadian Gov't flooded the streets with these pills. After approx 1 month, I was using 1400mg a day, just barely maintaining my opiod tolerance.

Today, Fent gives me more bang and comes without those most annoying pins and needles feeling, that I would get behind my eyeballs and straight smack in the middle of my cornhole.
Ha,haha, Not a very nice feeling, as I wanted to gouge out my eyeballs and to scratch two inches up my arse to 'rid that intense pins and needles feeling.

I will see if that gives me better luck. I will letcha know . Thanks for the input tho, the wax binders are def frustrating. Is that what you do with the blue fake 30 Roxy Fent presses?Its been like a decade since I uses CWE. Method on pills. I remember breaking the 160mg orange morphine but required a strict delicate regime to get it viable for IV.

Seems like it doesnt work well with either of these pill make ups to just use a CWE, 1 of them will break down with a bolliil filltered through a 5ml filter rig. I caught a nod last night smoking 2 at once.. but I was already sleep deprived.. I have recently been having nightmares that are unforgettable n evil. The Earths harmonics have been thrown out of tune. There is something Sinister and Nefarious going on .. never in my life have I had these issues.. I think smoking off tinfoil is really really rough on your body, these pills are the only thing that have kept a gnarly painfull withdrawl even using blk. Why is it so rare to come across anyone who fucks with synth opioid derivatives!?

Seems like it doesnt work well with either of these pill make ups to just use a CWE, 1 of them will break down with a bolliil filltered through a 5ml filter rig. I caught a nod last night smoking 2 at once.. but I was already sleep deprived.. I have recently been having nightmares that are unforgettable n evil. The Earths harmonics have been thrown out of tune. There is something Sinister and Nefarious going on .. never in my life have I had these issues.. I think smoking off tinfoil is really really rough on your body, these pills are the only thing that have kept a gnarly painfull withdrawl even using blk. Why is it so rare to come across anyone who fucks with synth opioid derivatives!?
I just smush it into powder and add water and filter, add water mix and filter until no more powder. I came here for a better solution. Lol

This is my current method. .. powderize pill. Put powder and .02 clr(tina) in a cooker or spoon you can easily pour contents into a 3 ml barrel syringe.. take a half cotton cig filter, cut off paper and press cotton wotha little water to bottom of syringe so it works as a filter. boil the powder in water until it becomes see through. as it starts to cool you should see little oily looking spots floating on top of the solution. at this point I pour it into the back of the 3ml barrel that's needle (doesnt matter what gauge) in the back of my 1cc insulin rig. Put plunger back on barrel and press the contents through the filter.. this way has been the best way I've found. You can add a small piece of cotton to the barrel for each extraxtration to grab the wax particles.. make sure your filter is at the bottom tightly when u pour mixture soo nothing can get past it.. the .01 clr seems to help it break down better.and sterilizes it aswell. Since clr is corrosive and also helps to let u know when ur missing cause it burns like battery acid

This is my current method. .. powderize pill. Put powder and .02 clr(tina) in a cooker or spoon you can easily pour contents into a 3 ml barrel syringe.. take a half cotton cig filter, cut off paper and press cotton wotha little water to bottom of syringe so it works as a filter. boil the powder in water until it becomes see through. as it starts to cool you should see little oily looking spots floating on top of the solution. at this point I pour it into the back of the 3ml barrel that's needle (doesnt matter what gauge) in the back of my 1cc insulin rig. Put plunger back on barrel and press the contents through the filter.. this way has been the best way I've found. You can add a small piece of cotton to the barrel for each extraxtration to grab the wax particles.. make sure your filter is at the bottom tightly when u pour mixture soo nothing can get past it.. the .01 clr seems to help it break down better.and sterilizes it aswell. Since clr is corrosive and also helps to let u know when ur missing cause it burns like battery acid
CLR as in calcium, lime rust? The cleaner? Or are you talking about something else (I hope)

cold water extraction is to remove APAP from drugs that contain it, and opiates like Hydrocodone, oxycodoen, or codeien. PEople who have NO OTHER access buy a ton of this stuff in places like Canada, extract most of the Tylenol (APAP) out and viola. Not necessary at all for your fake oxy's, aka real fent or Mexican Oxy's as they are called round here. I know a guy who does around 50 a day and he snorts them, been snorting them for years. Nice trip, good effect, but he never was an I.V. user. There is no way to know how to get that pill into a water soluble solution. You don't know what the pill is made of. Just be careful shooting, I lost an uncle a week ago to an infection from shooting that he hid out of shame. The infection went to his heart and caused a stroke. He was taken off of life support shorty thereafter. Be careful. Judging by the taste of the trip, it's most likely lactose. https://www.kold.com/story/36577779/tpd-crime-lab-tests-fake-oxycodone-pills-lists-compounds-found/ That link is what you need.

Sounds like the fent in the pills is in base form for smoking. I don't think fent base is very water soluble. You would need to use slightly acidified water to extract these for injection.

Better still do an extract of the base on 10 to 100 pills separate the fentanyl and dissolve it in known amount of h20 with citric acid to have readily shootable fent solution. Use bacteriostatic water if its gonna sit there for more than 24 hours.