• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Problem with sucking up into syringe

AK74

Greenlighter
I'm having a problem sucking up the "H" solution into the syringe. Normally, I don't heat it up. I thought this may have been the problemso I went ahead and heated it up. I got more into the syringe this time but not nearly enough. I live on the east coast so it's brown powder. Each time, I stirred the shit out of it, heated it up, used a very small peice of cotton and I still have a problem sucking up the solution into the syringe. I've never had this problem before and it's becoming quite expensive as I keep wasting more and more of it by trying new methods.......

Anyone have any idea what the problem is and how or if it can be fixed???

sounds like some dope you shouldn't be putting in your veins if you're having that much problem drawing it up.

is it coagulating when you're adding heat to it? what happens if you don't add heat to it, because it's not really necessary to heat it as you're only letting other insolubles enter the end solution.

you could try taking the tip off the syringe and then draw it up and piggyback it into a fresh rig afterward.

If I don't heat it the cotton gets "oversaturated" and little white pebbles float around. I think these gets stuck at the end of the tip and are not letting the solution be drawn into the syringe. It's very weird. I'll try the piggybacking technique, hopefully that'll work.....

i don't understand what you mean by the cotton being over-saturated. that shouldn't be an issue because you're only drawing it out of there anyway. and you obviously don't want those white pebbles which are floating around being absorbed into the solution when you heat it either.

What I mean by over-saturated is the cotton becomes impossible to use. I'll put the needle right on top of the cotton and slowly pull up, and nothing but air and very tiny amounts of the soultion are being drawn into the syringe.

ok, i get you. well yeah, try taking the tip off and then sucking it through. you'll be able to apply pressure to the filter that way and should have more ease drawing it through.

You sure, no heat? Normally I don't, I think this stuff's loaded with cut which is the only reason I did. It never really occured to me take the needle off of one of the syringes and suck it up that way......Thanks guys, hopefully it'll work, already wasted nearly a bundle....

by adding heat you're only letting insolubles and cuts enter the final solution which otherwise wouldn't. while heat can help kill some bacteria in the end you're really only doing harm, so don't add heat. it's even unnecessary to add heat to BTH,

i only read the title so takes this for what its worth

a good amount of syringes proves difficult to suck up heroin or water for that matter, and also flag really shitty. it might not be anything wrong with the solution, but more of a problem with the syringe. try a bigger cotton and see how that goes.

yea, read the whole post, i am willing to bet it is your syringe. what is the make, gauge and ml?

bd, 29, 1cc......

never used them, does the needle off of the syringe? if so take the needle of an just slurp it into the syringe....

the type of syringe that gave me shit loads of trouble were the softgrip ones from walgreen (EW)

try using a bigger cotton too mayne.

im not sure what state you are in, or if you are in the U.S. but i would attempt to get a different kind of syringe and try that.

one time i could only find a strange kind of cotton and i always had problems with it. Try changing the type of cotton.

i use BD 31g 1 cc syringes, and have never had a problem. they are very well made syringes i might add.

i read another thread about people having problems with their syringe because it was a cheaper brand; the 1cc syringes were giving them problems due to bad manufacturing and they needed 1/2cc. However since you're using BD brand syringes, i don't think that the manufacturing is a problem in your case.

You sure, no heat? Normally I don't, I think this stuff's loaded with cut which is the only reason I did.

When you heat an IV solution, the cuts dissolve into the water. You *do not* need insoluble inactive ingredients in your shot.

Try snorting the dope you got. Someone likely ripped you off, and sorry about that. It wasn't me, I don't use heroin anymore. And I never ripped anyone off.

However since you're using BD brand syringes, i don't think that the manufacturing is a problem in your case.

Yeah, most of the BD syringes I have used have been quality.

There was only one (out of the thousands I have used thus far) that was defective.

29g should be able to pull the solution into it, I think it's the cuts they put in the dope that's getting the needle clogged.

I sometimes have this problem. Its possible you are pokeing the needle through the cotton. Also some cuts will do that shit its like they clog the tip of the needle. i woud call the dealer and be all like WTF bro.