Cycle Advice Primobolan, Trt and cardiotoxicity, Is it really harmful?

scatterday

Bluelight Crew
So I've been out of gym for the good part of a few months and lost every piece of muscle I've gained. I've done one blast>cruise and pct but I'm concerned with the HPTA suppression I haven't recovered yet and may never will so I was thinking of getting some blood work and if my levels come back low which I assume they will I was intending on running some test again.

For someone only using enough of a testosterone base to stay on the high end of normal ranges would it be considered cardiotoxic at all or have any negative impact on the body?

I have read some scientific studies proving optimized testosterone levels are good for the heart.

Regarding primobolan I have a source for some legitimate primo and was wondering what it's really good for. I hear quality lean mass gains?

If I were to ever run AAS again it would only be the least toxic ones and tiny doses so I wouldn't need an ai coupling the test base with 2iu GH daily and some masterone, EQ, var or primo.

If AAS work, she will upregulate beta receptors in the heart, there is no simple way to prevent this (maybe SARM?)
Just use fast heart beat medications, but not beta blocker, because with beta blocker, you will inhibit the changes that testosterone made to increase your physical and mental abilities.

So in other words you're saying that trt has some negative effect on the heart as it upregulates beta receptors?

Do you mind linking a source of information to show me what you're saying is correct.

I’m not going to jump in on that discussion but physiological doses of testosterone are not going to put your health at risk. So your plan - very moderate amounts for overall health isn’t an issue.

100-150mg a week and a little growth is good for overall health and mental wellbeing/optimization. Adding more on top of that increases risk slightly if absolute health is your top priority but I wouldn’t say it’s anything to worry about.

No one is perfectly healthy and everyone has habits that aren’t 100% ideal. It’s life. Enjoy it while trying to strive for the best overall health you can but I wouldn’t nit pick 100-200mg extra gear a week here and there

Yeah no lol. There’s literally a million more intertwined factors to consider than just heart rate