• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Prezcobix & Isentress (HIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MehDethAnon

Greenlighter
So I found a bottle of both of these extremely expensive HIV treatment drugs but don't know how I would go about "making use" of them since I am not HIV positive, nor do I know anyone that is.

From a quick search of both, each individual pill is basically valued the same as one hit of MDMA in a club or at an event, just as a ballpark value for these meds. Unfortunately, they are not as fun and recreational as an Eccy would be, but arguably a better deal in that they could mean the difference in someone living longer or maybe even fighting the illness altogether.

My question is, hypothetically of course, how would one find an appropriate recipient of said meds without having to in any way alienate or offend those who are sick and maybe do desperately need these pills, but for whatever reason cannot secure them through the traditional avenues and/or simply cannot afford the lofty costs for either supply?

Thanks. It's good to be back after quite a long hiatus from the site. Please feel free to suggest more appropriate terms or conversational tactics regarding this sensitive query I post to everyone; it's been a minute so I may need a refresher on accepted etiquette for such questions and discussions.

mehDETHanonxxx;)

Considering the side effect profile, even if these made you levitate and fly with 2x the high of Ecstasy, I would pass. If you're looking for X effects, using X would be a far better option.

Lastly your main question is how to get these meds, which is considered sourcing and is against our rules. Sorry but this will be closed. Please stay safe and do some research before believing AntiRetroVirals can get you high.

| Edit: Thanks Shadow, I turn into a humorless square when it's past mi bedtime, nor do I interpret the tone of text all that well sometimes. ? At least I got the sourcing part right ?
|
|
|
V

Last edited:
Actually I believe the OP was being tongue-in-cheek and was trying to ask where to find someone to buy them (who is HIV positive and unable to obtain them themselves) from him. So yeah even moreso, closed. We don't discuss sourcing on here and we even less discuss selling drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.