• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Prevent Cocaine/crack overdose

ValarieMarie

Greenlighter
o I, once again did a tad bit too much. (I IV) And i thought i might OD but wasn't totally sure. So i called a friend and she told me to drink ice water and take a cold shower. I figured a hot one to slow my heart rate? But i followed her advice and inevitably i was fine. But what do you do in that situation (aside from calling the cops)
Like if you think your good, and your trying to PREVENT an OD from cocaine what can I Do? any advise is welcome, aside fron quitting or calling the cops. Thanks!

Nothing really, unless you have medical knowledge of IVing benzos, and since benzos are not water soluble you need would need pharmaceutical grade injectable benzodiazepines, which is what they would do in the ER for a cocaine overdose. Aside from
That there is no way to stop a cocaine overdose besides time or a defibrillator if your heart stops.

Since u iv theres not much u can do, btw by the time u od, ud have a seizure so keep that in mind next time u iv.

Cold sends the body into shock thus reducing heart rate

o I, once again did a tad bit too much. (I IV) And i thought i might OD but wasn't totally sure. So i called a friend and she told me to drink ice water and take a cold shower. I figured a hot one to slow my heart rate? But i followed her advice and inevitably i was fine. But what do you do in that situation (aside from calling the cops)
Like if you think your good, and your trying to PREVENT an OD from cocaine what can I Do? any advise is welcome, aside fron quitting or calling the cops. Thanks!

Hey there, happy Valentine's day 🙄. Lol
Anyways, I read your post about what to do if you think you may be heading to an OD on my favorite product. I don't have the answer to your question, but I want to know if you mind sharing whether or not you have ever experienced my symptoms during and after smoking, where everything kind of goes gray and your mind in absolutely blank, but you see and feel your whole body "seize"?
Thanks for sharing your experience. Peace