• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Pressed xanax bars..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelseaGR1N420

Greenlighter
Swim was approached by the local butcher today..

This butcher told swim that he had some 'Xanax bars' for sale. The price was outrageously low so immediately swim became skeptical..
Swim began questioning the butcher about his product and that's when he told swim they they were 'home made' presses.
Swim saw the bars and they look absolutely legit.. which is a scary thing considering it didn't come directly from a pharmacy.

Now, Swim knows he wont know exactly whats in them unless he has them tested.. but swim's question is..

has anybody else come across this?

With all these research chems going around you really never know what is what unless you go straight to the pharmacy or make it yourself.
We live in a scary day in age my friends.

They've hit my town a couple times now. The first round had etizolam in them for sure. These new ones are said to be stronger and last for days. So I assume it to be one of the newer rc benzos.
It's not surprising that it's happening. You can literally buy the stamp for them on eBay Lol the pill press runs between $800-2500 depending if you want a hand crank or electric one.

Well this is very unnerving to say the least.. I mean people are just cranking this stuff out of their house like its nothing..
I mean im sure this has always been done to some extent but its certainly becoming more prominent.
Now my question is.. Where do these 'RC's come from exactly?
Is some.. for lack of a better term.. 'average joe' just pumping this stuff out of his basement overseas for a quick buck?

With all these research chems going around you really never know what is what unless you go straight to the pharmacy or make it yourself.

Precisely why we don't speculate, it could literally be anything from completely inactive to a massive overdose of phenazepam. I used to just sell Etizolam to friends, co-workers & acquaintances as something similar to Xanax - there was no need to physically make an imitation pill. I still got 2x return on my investment, but I always gave them the name of my supplier if they liked them so my conscience was clean. Most came back to me though because they don't understand how Bitcoin works lol. Made thousands of $'s back then.

Where do these 'RC's come from exactly?

I'd say 95% of RC's are being synthesized in laboratories in China. The other 5% are from Indian pharmaceutical companies. Therefore even with RC's you only have a slight clue as to what you are truly getting 5% of the time.

Last edited:
Good ol' Chinese manufacturing.. They've never failed us in the past.. Oh wait. They did!
Poisoning our children with lead painted toys.. less than par baby formula.. faulty products. Just to list a few!
I mean we've outsourced the majority of our manufacturing jobs to them, why not the drug trade aswell?
For all we know, these research chemicals could have slow acting serious side effects that show up 20 years down the line.

This is a little off topic, I know. And I apologize. This is kind of a hot button issue. Sorry for the rant.
What gets me is the.. faultiness of it all. I cant even come across legitimate MDMA anymore.
Its all research chem's.

And no, I am not saying that if these chemicals were produced here in North America that they would be any better.
China just hasn't had the best track record in the past. And they still don't.

The funny part is most people imagine that their RC's are being made by some doctor in a sanitary environment where everyone is wearing full lab gear and such, lol, nope.

I know,, and that's total naivete. I wish people would think more about how potentially dangerous the majority of these chemicals are and less time thinking about getting high.
Now don't get me wrong, I love to indulge just as much as the next person. But I value my life as well. And some unknown prepared chem is not worth that.
I just want the real drugs to come back. Real MDMA.. E pills.. now even benzos. These substances were fine before, they didn't need to be altered!

BEWARE! Holy shieeet!!! I was in USA and was sold some Phenazepam 'bars'. They took like SIX hours to kick in, but when it did, I blacked out and woke up on the floor with my knees SORE as hell! I could have sworn I smashed my knees into oblivion. Be very careful, Phenazepam is a bitch!!!

BEWARE! Holy shieeet!!! I was in USA and was sold some Phenazepam 'bars'. They took like SIX hours to kick in, but when it did, I blacked out and woke up on the floor with my knees SORE as hell! I could have sworn I smashed my knees into oblivion. Be very careful, Phenazepam is a bitch!!!

I appreciate the input. I really do.
Im just gonna stay away from these presses..
If I don't see it come out of the same script bottle it came in, shit aint for me.

Are you sure you didn't spend hours on your knees sucking dicks?

All these RC's now, like litterally all these damn RC's,lol. But alot I think are safe others not so much, but it's assholes that press a pill and sell it as something else, kinda makes ya wonder how long the RC Market is going to be around like it is...I mean Hell, they even had a little thing on the news, and I was like "Ohhh,know what ones there talking about" was right about one(canibinoids) but the other was Fentanly anouglouges and one more, but I can't remember it for the life of me. I just hope they stay around for a long while becauase the benzo's do come in handy if you can't get anything that will help your nerves from a doctor, and when I come into some waaay extra cash I'm gonna just bulk order a buncha different benzo's to last me my life so I never have to worry,lol. I really want them all, only one that hasn't interested me is Pyraolam... I want the two f ones, phenazepam,Diclazepam,descloretizolam,clonazolam,pyrazolam for the hell of it, and Nifioxipam...sure there is more,lol. Thought I found a miracle drug for my anxiety problems when I Found Etizolam, but it was made illegal in my state 3 months after I got it=(. So now I just gotta get off the 'street'

Are you sure you didn't spend hours on your knees sucking dicks?

Nope. Was not sucking dick. Wow, are you really that salty because of my other post about Crack and Heroin and that it should never be decriminalized?
I guess you forgot this forum is about Harm Reduction. Your prolly high on a benzo right now, feeling cocky and talking shit.

Anyway, the pills were pressed as GG249, they had blue specks and were very crumbly. It was definitely not hard pressed and shiny like Sandoz.
The funny thing is, the dealer even told me that it was not prescription. I took it anyway figuring it was etizolam or some other quick acting stuff.

There is actually a story about two kids who bought 'bars' and ended up being Phenazepam, they later were killed crossing the street.

And because of phenazepams long half-life I was high for like three days. and I'm sure it was in my system for like two weeks.

Phenazapam has a bad rap IMO, I mean, a benzo thats active below the MG range, strong, and looong half life...If you take a pill for being axious most people think it should kick in quick,or at least in an hour, but taking 3 hours to kick in, imagine how much one could take waiting to kick in, I think that's why so many people had a bad experiece with it(well and people making fake pills with it, if I took a xanax and didn't feel any relief from anxiety in 20 mins at most I would know something was off), that, and well, trying to eyeball a MG of Phenazepam when it's in pure poweder fourm. If it wasn't for the long half-life(I have drug test) I would have some most defentley.

Status
Not open for further replies.