• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Pressed xanax bars testing positive for noids and fentanyl

kushblowin

Bluelighter
just found this test result of a fake xanax bar here: https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=10753 containing nothing but a synthetic noid inside it. its even worse because it was literally sold as a research chem benzo so nothing about it makes sense. pretty sure these get pressed in mexico right next to the fake oxys so thats the reason there's fentanyl in them and people will throw any rc in anything or its made by people who have no clue what theyre doing.

i dont think theres anyone buying pressed xanax here but if you got a research chemical you use i would stay stocked up. i just saw fake green bars that looked exactly like the real thing too so they are definitely getting better. this was found in california not even in europe where noids are still a thing. if its in california it might have came in from mexico. i just wouldnt touch any xanax bar anymore huge risk of accidental blackout or just being spiked with some toxic rc/chemical, even the "good" ones contain clam or flualp in unkown dosages.

There are tons of people buying pressed bars, they're everywhere.

Although never seen one without any benzos at all in them. Synth noids? Only a fucking asshole would cut any drug with synth noids.

Only a fucking asshole would cut any drug with synth noids.

OSS117 allahou akbar - YouTube

just found this test result of a fake xanax bar here: https://www.drugsdata.org/view.php?id=10753 containing nothing but a synthetic noid inside it. its even worse because it was literally sold as a research chem benzo so nothing about it makes sense. pretty sure these get pressed in mexico right next to the fake oxys so thats the reason there's fentanyl in them and people will throw any rc in anything or its made by people who have no clue what theyre doing.

i dont think theres anyone buying pressed xanax here but if you got a research chemical you use i would stay stocked up. i just saw fake green bars that looked exactly like the real thing too so they are definitely getting better. this was found in california not even in europe where noids are still a thing. if its in california it might have came in from mexico. i just wouldnt touch any xanax bar anymore huge risk of accidental blackout or just being spiked with some toxic rc/chemical, even the "good" ones contain clam or flualp in unkown dosages.
I dunno about in CA but where i live in the USA synthetic cannibinoids are still huge. They're particularly popular within the homeless community and commonly available on street corners and in parks in the city where i live. Commonly spice is cheaper and stronger than herb. I don't understand trying to substitute that for a benzo high though. Cheers!

I dunno about in CA but where i live in the USA synthetic cannibinoids are still huge. They're particularly popular within the homeless community and commonly available on street corners and in parks in the city where i live. Commonly spice is cheaper and stronger than herb. I don't understand trying to substitute that for a benzo high though. Cheers!
What part of the country are you from? I haven't really seen or heard about them much in the last few years.

I'm from Kentucky and can honestly say that if i had never been homeless I'd not know where to buy it or that it was still available.

It's manufactured as a smokable product here. It's common to get spice that's still wet with acetone here from dealers.

You can't walk into the soup kitchen without witnessing or smelling a group of spice smokers. They're sitting outside the charities smoking all day everyday. Selling too.

Spice has been dead in smoke shops for years. Last product i found was cloud 9 e-liquid spice type product circa like 2015. I used to have the best cloud 9 hookup. He stopped selling it to everyone except me and he had a huge bag of them. I bought them all eventually....

i had some homemade pressed bars - they were like a fatter bar - i think they were a little more than 2mg too - like 2.5? they worked just like the real thing....but that was like 5 or 6 years ago