• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Prescription drugs in South East Asia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonictitan

Greenlighter
At the end of the year I'll be visiting Thailand, Laos and Vietnam for about 7 weeks. After a bit of searching online it seems like they've cracked down a fair bit on pharmacies selling prescription drugs OTC. I have two questions:

1. Do pharmacies in any of those countries still stock Ketamine? I have yet to try it but I really want to and it's not that easy to find in Aus so this seems like a good bet. I know I could try onions but if I could do it this way then that seems good and I mainly just wanna try Ketamine, not necessarily get a whole bunch of it.

2. My chances are probably slim of getting ket or benzos OTC, but my friend's dad is a doctor and he reckons he could definitely take a page from his prescription pad and his dad wouldn't notice. I'd be too sketched out about trying to get counterfeit scripts filled in Australia as I'd be too scared of getting caught, but I'm wondering if Asian pharmacists would be keen to deliver on an Australian script or would I have to see a local doctor first? Could I bring a couple of scripts with me for, say Xanax and Ketamine and they'd be accepted in Asia?
Cheers

Sorry for the double post, but I can't edit for some reason

Asia has really strict drug laws and some regions even have the death penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.