• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Prescription alternative to's panadeine forte (not for abuse purposes)

i seen alot of meds like BuSpar® (buspirone hydrochloride tablets, USP) is an antianxiety agent that is not chemically or pharmacologically related to the benzodiazepines, barbiturates, or other sedative/anxiolytic drugs.

there are like 200+ opaites out there.
but in australia i suggest not getting another opiate but potentating the ones u got. tramadol sucks with alcohol and tae like ages to work and most peopel hate it
its ok.

What country are you in?

Where are you at? In the U.S. dental surgery USUALLY results in 10 to 12 Percocet tablets (either 5mg. Oxycodone or 10mg. Oxycodone plus 325 mg. tylenol). A super conservative dentist here would prescribe 8 to 10 Hydrocodone tablets -- to avoid oxycodone.

My dentist is an opiophobe and he will give 6 to 8 percocet tablets for a tooth pain from sinus problems (delivered with a stern lecture privately from him and a LOUD lecture from his receptionist as you leave -- in front of all the other patients -- about the danger of narcotics).

Are you in Great Britain (god save the queen)?

Willie

In Aust

Some Dentists in Australia DO prescribe Endone for dental pain. However i beleive that Endone whilst being one of my fav drugs is great you get a way better response for pain and an even better buzz by simply chewing or crushing oxycontin. Now i know that they are the same drug but the slow release are bound in a different way and personally i find that taking maybe 4 Endone (20mg) will be the same as chewing three 5mg oxycontin and it still lasts longer. I personally work in the health care industry and have tried every excuse to get every drug and sometimes simply going to your local GP for a toothache can result in a box of bliss, you don't have to go to a dentist. But hey I am talking of taking this for more than just pain.