Cycle Advice Prescribed TRT could be improved !

Almoth35

Greenlighter
Hi guys and thanks for reading,

I'll introduce myself quickly then my subject, I know there's a part of the forum for presentation but I thought it will be too short and lack of interests ...

So I'm 27, 66kg, 1m68, 12-13% bf, I've been lifting weights for 6 years (gained more than 20kg, suffered from anorexia before)

Since 2 years, I feel like shit, no libido, always tired, sluggish...

After many and many bloodworks, different protocols and supplements (needle root...) different doctors, naturopath... I'm finally on prescribed TRT by an urologist !

But, the prescribed protocol is as follow : 250mg test enanthate every 3 weeks.

I've done my own research, many forums, Jay campbell ebooks, youtube stuff etc... and first I concluded this is garbage, I should pin at least once every week, second, I noticed this forum is great because people (won't mention them but you will know whom) are very knowledgeable and prioritize health before size.

So as the pharmacy give me only 1 amp of 1ml//250mg every 3 weeks, I can't split it over 3 injections or more...

So I ordered 5x10ml vials of test cypionate 250mg/ml, an AI (arimidex) + an SERMS (tamoxife), just in case because better safe than sorry !

So I planned to do Test cypionate 125mg every week, let's say Monday for example, what do you think ? Could it be better to split in 2 injections (15/2 = 62,5mg), let's say 0,2ml (can't do 0,25ml) so 50mg, twice a week ?

For the AI, I've read lot of stuff here, that it's normal for oestrogen to raise, and I should wait to see if needed before use.
So if it's the case I would ask you here !

Currently here what's been done :
2 April / 250mg test E / The nurse pinned my ass 21G
11 April / 125mg test E / I pinned my ass 23G
20 April / 250mg test E / I pinned my ass 23G, I think it was mistake from me, I should have only inject 125mg, but was concerned of losing half of the amp like last week and still waiting for the delivery of test cyp.

Only test E (pharmaceutical) because my order of cypionate (underground) + serms + AI still not arrive, but on delivery and should arrive at the end of the week, I have the tracking number !!

Last but not least, since my last injection, my nipples are more sensitive, not itchy or fluffy but when I touch them, more sensitive, especially the left one, but as time goes, it doest get worse, I know oestrogen should raise to compensate high T, but I don't want them to aromatize (or at less not too much), should I do something ??
I'm worried because I don't want to end with gyno, was thinking for next injection : 125mg test C on the 29 of April,

I'm planning also to do a blood work after 1 month of "improved TRT"
Was thinking of
Oestrogen
Oestradiol
Prolactin
SHBG
Test total
Test free
LH
FSH
Lipids
Blood profile

Waiting for your advices, Thanks guys

Looks great to me and you did your research.

Personally I’d monitor the nipples (and make sure not to play with them as much as possible lol).

Most guys wouldn’t need an AI on that dose but if you do get worried then a small dose like a 1/4mg should easily take care of it or you could potentially just use nolvadex which some guys prefer.

Looks great to me and you did your research.

Personally I’d monitor the nipples (and make sure not to play with them as much as possible lol).

Most guys wouldn’t need an AI on that dose but if you do get worried then a small dose like a 1/4mg should easily take care of it or you could potentially just use nolvadex which some guys prefer.

Thanks buddy, yeah for the nipples Im very worried but dont have the ancillaries yet, I have a friend who may have it but I think as the last injections is 4 days old now, oestrogen and aromatization rise may stop/have stopped.
For the next injection I will be very attentive and if I feel disturbed with them I'll take 0.25 arimidex and 40mg tamoxifen.
Wait and see
Maybe if I inject 50mg twice rather than 125mg once blood values may stay more stable and I would have less fluctuations and side effects ??

Hi guys and thanks for reading,

After many and many bloodworks, different protocols and supplements (needle root...) different doctors, naturopath... I'm finally on prescribed TRT by an urologist !

But, the prescribed protocol is as follow : 250mg test enanthate every 3 weeks.

So as the pharmacy give me only 1 amp of 1ml//250mg every 3 weeks, I can't split it over 3 injections or more...

A quick few questions: Are you able to collect the ampule from your pharmacy and take it home (to self inject later).?

The title of your thread reads TRT, are you wishing to achieve TRT only levels of blood testosterone..?

An initial dose of 250mg might be on the high side for TRT, and too infrequent for stable blood plasma levels..

A quick few questions: Are you able to collect the ampule from your pharmacy and take it home (to self inject later).?
Yes but they give me only 1 ampule every 3 weeks...

the title of your thread reads TRT, are you wishing to achieve TRT only levels of blood testosterone..?
At the moment yes, optimal blood testosterone without side effects and no AI if possible.
We'll see later for HRT, maybe I'll add the thyroid panel in my bloodwork.
For hcg I ve seen lot of differents protocol, either during trt all time long, either only when fertility needed, using hmg...

An initial dose of 250mg might be on the high side for TRT, and too infrequent for stable blood plasma levels..
I agree totally, whats about 125mg E7D ?

Yes but they give me only 1 ampule every 3 weeks...

At the moment yes, optimal blood testosterone without side effects and no AI if possible.
We'll see later for HRT, maybe I'll add the thyroid panel in my bloodwork.
For hcg I ve seen lot of differents protocol, either during trt all time long, either only when fertility needed, using hmg...

I agree totally, whats about 125mg E7D ?

125mg E7days might still be a bit on the high side for genuine TRT, maybe split the dose of 250mg over 3 weeks, 0.33ml every week..

125mg E7days might still be a bit on the high side for genuine TRT, maybe split the dose of 250mg over 3 weeks, 0.33ml every week..
Well even it's not the "genuine" but an "improved" TRT, do you think I could handle it or it's too dangerous long term / side effects ?

I still very engaged in bodybuilding even I dont use any other PEDs

Ultimately it’s going to depend on your blood levels which can vary a bit by dose/person.

If it’s putting you at over 1000ng/dL or something then you’d wanna back it down. Some docs have pretty specific targets they shoot for but most just wanna land people in the upper 2/3 of the reference range (usually 300-900 give or take) pending the patient isn’t having side effects

Hi guys, finally received my test cyp and the ancillaries.
I plan to have on Sunday the 28th then E7D, (so every sunday) :
Test cyp 125mg

This week I'll have 1/4 mg arimidex because I'm worried abour nipples and don't want to have to wear my wife's bras...
Do you think 0.25 mg once will be enough ? I have also tamoxifen on deck.

I will do a first blood work at the end of May to check E2, prolactin and test is not above 1000mg/ml

Thanks

The AI dose is gonnna be pretty personal. I was accidentally crashing me e2 a few months ago with more than 0.2mg on 800 test but my hormones are a little weird

Hi guys, finally received my test cyp and the ancillaries.
I plan to have on Sunday the 28th then E7D, (so every sunday) :
Test cyp 125mg

This week I'll have 1/4 mg arimidex because I'm worried about nipples and don't want to have to wear my wife's bras...
Do you think 0.25 mg once will be enough ? I have also tamoxifen on deck.

I will do a first blood work at the end of May to check E2, prolactin and test is not above 1000mg/ml

Thanks

You are trying to mimic endogenous (natural) blood testosterone levels, in most people that shouldn't require estrogen management (remember estrogen is required for many important physiological processes within the body)..
As previously stated 125mg E7D might be a bit on the high side for genuine TRT, you do have another option instead of arimidex (lower the dose)..!!
Remember the initial increase in testosterone after your first few injections might trigger itchy nipples (as it does in most people), once the body adapts it might disappear never to return, so don't jump on AI's just yet, see what happens to your body...

Edit: for more stable blood plasma levels of testosterone you could inject half the dose twice a week (this will avoid the initial higher peak that could trigger your unwanted estrogenic response)...

You are trying to mimic endogenous (natural) blood testosterone levels, in most people that shouldn't require estrogen management (remember estrogen is required for many important physiological processes within the body)..
As previously stated 125mg E7D might be a bit on the high side for genuine TRT, you do have another option instead of arimidex (lower the dose)..!!
Remember the initial increase in testosterone after your first few injections might trigger itchy nipples (as it does in most people), once the body adapts it might disappear never to return, so don't jump on AI's just yet, see what happens to your body...

Edit: for more stable blood plasma levels of testosterone you could inject half the dose twice a week (this will avoid the initial higher peak that could trigger your unwanted estrogenic response)...
Thanks !

I was gonna say the same, split your dose to twice a week for more stable hormone levels or you might feel low test symptoms towards the end of the week. No AI should be needed either.