• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Pregablin

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
New to me bought a load from a cracl head and asked for a few strips from a mate who gets percri ed them for autism and adhd been taking them flat out at work at home and all they do is make me feel chilled whats the recreational value ?

Personally I used to love them for opioid Withdrawal or insomnia. Too much of it I would be walking into walls and slurring words.

The first dose 75 mg was heavy, like an come up of MDMA and then it leveled. After that my body quickly adjusted and it became a perfect anxiolitic.

When i stopped i noted no WD's, which is off. It does seems to be addicting, just not in my experience.

Yeah when u take enough of Pregabalin it has this drunkeness feeling to it lol, Be careful tho as it can be addictive with some nasty WD symptoms.

It's a really fun substance for recreational use. You usually have to take pretty steep doses (at least 6-900mg for me) to achieve a good high.
If you've been taking it daily, I'd recommend at least 5 days without it before trying a high dose.

The withdrawals are a horor-show. I wouldn't quit coldturkey but do a slow taper if you're hooked.

The first dose 75 mg was heavy, like an come up of MDMA and then it leveled. After that my body quickly adjusted and it became a perfect anxiolitic.

When i stopped i noted no WD's, which is off. It does seems to be addicting, just not in my experience.
The most ive taken is 600 mg all at once and was nothin like md

The most ive taken is 600 mg all at once and was nothin like md
There's an enormous difference between a 600 and 900mg dose, I have to say. 900mg reminds me alot of MDMA + a bit of acid (not enough for visuals, but enough to feel it).

There's an enormous difference between a 600 and 900mg dose, I have to say. 900mg reminds me alot of MDMA + a bit of acid (not enough for visuals, but enough to feel it).

I don't know how u can liken it to MDMA when they're completely different types of drugs, Ones a depressant and ones a stimulant.

I don't know how u can liken it to MDMA when they're completely different types of drugs, Ones a depressant and ones a stimulant.
They sure are. I've always found the euphoria to be massive on pregabalin, aching to that on MDMA.
The body high and physical sensations bear some resemblence, to me.

There are a lot of differences, but alot of the effects just remind me of MDMA.
But that's only on 900mg and over. I wish I could explain it better, but - there you go.

And while MDMA is a stimulant, I find the high from MDMA to be much more sluggish and sedative than you classic stimulants, like cocaine or amphetamine.

It's crazy how drugs can effect different ppl in different ways. I don't find Pregabalin euphoric at all, for example like the euphoria Oxycodone or Cocaine gives me. For me Pregabalin just gives me pain relief, strips my anxiety away, and sedates me and the more I take it the more sedated I'll be to the point where it's difficult to stand lol. I've noticed it's not very fast acting either, it normally takes a good hour or so for it to fully kick in even on an empty stomach.

I'm prescribed it for Neuropathic pain along with Oxycodone, it's an effective combo for complex nerve pain conditions.

I got this perscribed for anxiety after being diagnosed with aspergers. I found it had little effect at 150mg. Did not continue with it as it felt really subtle to me